[Manufacturing(Machinery)] Job search list
Application Engineer ID:25720
1. Application test to take the appropriate images for im processing at our testing lab as well as at customer sites.
2. Technical consultation of machine vision lighting as well as lenses and cameras as per the customers 'inquiries
3. Development of machine vision system together with partners.
4. Technical support for our sales engineers
5. Product training and lighting seminar for customers.
6. management of the testing lab and demo loaners.
7. Maintenance and update planning of lab items and demo loaners.
8. Delivery and collection of demo loaners at customer places
9. Monthly inventory check of lab items and demo loaners
1、Report on each application test including raw images、setup condition and technical advices
2. Bi-weekly report on application test and demo loaners
3. Monthly inventory report on lab items and demo loaners。
★Having experience as Engineer with 2-3 'relevant working experience in FA（Factory Automation）industry
【 Prefer 】
1. Preferably a Diploma in Engineering（Electrical / Electronic / Computer）or equivalent
2. Skill of computer languages（VB、C ++、C＃）is great advant
3. Skill of PCB design is great advant
4,Team player who is meticulous、diligent、independent、responsible and with hands-on capability
|Salary||Monthly Salary 2,800SGD 〜 3,000SGD|
Accounts Executive(japanese language) ID:26014
|Job Description||Responsible for account receivables, cash collection and dunning.
• Communicate with the sales management on AR issues.
• Report weaknesses within internal controls to process owners
• Conduct dunning activities for late payments to ensure proper communication to the customer
• Forward non-collectible debts to external collection agencies and follow up to ensure proper resolution.
• Resolve any discrepancy in documents as requested by customer
• Reconcile payments with customers
• Post and reconcile the bank statements (incoming payments)
• Analyse, define and post accruals for bad debt provision and insolvencies
• Prepare LC documents
• Receivable management – dispatch of invoices and statement of accounts on a timely basis
• Ensure compliance to Revenue recognition
• Ensure compliance to SOX and statutory requirements
• Attend to SOX and statutory audit requests especially invoicing and balance confirmations
• Support other projects/duties assigned within Shared Service Centre Finance
• Back up for Credit Specialist
|Required Qualifications||★Ability to communicate effectively in written and spoken form, in English, and (in
order to liaise with native and speaking customers)
• Degree/Diploma in a business or accountancy related field
• Minimum 2-5 ’ relevant experience
• Proficient with MS Office, especially Excel
• Experience with SAP preferred
• Able to work independently and a strong team player
• Positive, motivated, committed and resourceful
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
|Salary||Monthly Salary 3,500SGD 〜 4,500SGD|
Sales Analyst ID:26219
|Job Description||Analyst & Research
- Analyst of sales progress against target of each country
- Analyst of current market conditions and customer requirement
- Analyst of competitor price positioning activities
- Develop promotional campaigns throughout the year
- Develop sales presentation for customers
- Tabulate sales data on a daily or weekly basis
- Support regional sales team in strategy and pricing decision through data mining
- Support regional sales team by attending to inquiries and tender requirement
- Weekly sales report by country and product quantity monthly
- Update tender report to headquarter
|Required Qualifications||- Singaporean only
- Has relevant experience such as Sales planning, business planning, corporate planning, marketing research at least 1 year
- At least diploma in a business or relevant discipline
- Possess strong analytical skills, business acumen and results driven
- Travelling may be required from time to time
|Salary||Monthly Salary 2,500SGD 〜 2,900SGD|
Project Coordinator (M&E) ID:26293
|Job Description||- Visiting customer together with Sales team
- Introducing Crane equipment to construction customer
- Preparing project document, included safety and production documents
- Provide full client information to project team on behalf of Sales team
- Discussing with customer about construction equipment (Mechanical & Electrical knowledge is compulsory)
• Candidate must have at least a Nitec in Mechanical / Electrical knowledge or equivalent
• Candidate with related safety certifications preferred (e.g. WSH Level A, Work-at-Height, Lifting Supervisor Safety Course etc) (NOT MUST)
• At least 3 of working experience in project coordination field is required for this position
(Industry; Construction Exp.)
• Proficient in managing challenges and changes
• Must possess a class 3 driving license (MUST)
• 5.5 working day will be required (Alternate Saturday)
|Salary||Monthly Salary 2,800SGD 〜 3,200SGD|
Account Executive ID:26260
|Job Description||- Able to handle full Set of accounts
- Daily AR/AP control, process invoice / payment and check stock listing
- Preparations of quarterly GST submission
- Processing payment, data entry to accounting system, issuing cheques, etc.
- Ensure accurate entry data entry of accounting records into account system
- Other Accounts and finance admin duties assigned by superior
Bachelor or Diploma any related Accounting
At least 3-5 Full set accounts experience
|Salary||Monthly Salary 3,500SGD 〜 4,300SGD|
PROJECT SALES ENGINEER ID:25777
|Job Description||• Identify and develop potential business opportunities
• Responsible of creating new customer accounts and business development
• Achieve sales & profit targets set by the Company
• Formulate and implement sales strategies
• Ensuring customers’ requirements are clearly and adequately defined before handing over to project and operation team
• Update existing customers on any new products
• Cultivate and enhance long term relationships with new and existing customers
• Conduct direct sales of company’s products and services
• C calling to reach potential customers
• Ensure procedures, standards and guidelines are followed and maintained
• Identify problems or deficiencies in the services provided or in our Quality management System
• Any other duties assigned by the management from time to time.
|Required Qualifications||• Knowledge of various industries such as construction, manufacturing and oil & gas would be an advant
• A Diploma or Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical / Civil Engineering / Electrical aspect from a recognized institution
• At least 2 to 5 (in aggregate) of practical experience, with crane system related experience would be an advant
• Be meticulous with positive work attitude, strong interpersonal and communication skills
• Must be dynamic, sales-oriented and possess outgoing personality
• Team player and yet independent
• Must possess a valid Singapore Class 3 driving license
• Full-Time position(s) available
|Salary||Monthly Salary 3,500SGD 〜 5,000SGD|
Sales Engineer*Automatic tube cleaning system ID:25457
|Job Description||We would like to expand the market in Australia, Philippine, Japan, Korea.
-Find a new client
-Technical support for clients (Automatic tube cleaning system)
|Required Qualifications||-Possessing a related to Mechanical engineer degree
-Keen to sales role
-Be able to go overseas for business trip
|Salary||Monthly Salary 4,000SGD 〜 6,000SGD|
Inside sales engineer(valves industry) ID:25724
|Job Description||In cooperation with customers and sales representatives, you provide active support for questions about applying our safety valve technology – from simple applications to employment in complex industrial plants.
-marketing activities planning
-business development planning
-Response to customer inquiries, technical spec and handling all documentations requirement as per contract.
-Any adhoc duties assigned by dept head.
-work together with subsidiaries in a specific theater of operations.
-The introduction and training in SAP, regular product training and the general organization of sales processes are all part of this.
-Engineered Order management. Responsible for large project orders.
-Direct point of contact and manage the complete project from offer to final installation, including organizing delivery dates, acceptance inspections and all related documentation.
|Required Qualifications||★ Singaporean
- Diploma / Bachelor's degree in Mechanical Engineer / Industrial Engineer Preferred.
- Experience 2 and more, working in industrial engineering company (ideally in valves industry) as inside sales engineer
|Salary||Monthly Salary 4,000SGD 〜 4,500SGD|
General Admin cum Sales coordinator (japanese language) ID:25961
|Job Description||- Making quotation and Invoice
- Checking transaction history and transfer money
- Handling shipping document
- Handling GST in the future
- assist after sales support team
|Required Qualifications||Singaporean only
- Able to speak JLPT 2 for communicating with native staff
- Has similar working experience 2-3
|Salary||Monthly Salary 3,000SGD 〜 4,500SGD|
Sales Coordinator(japanese language) ID:26138
|Job Description||- Sales Support -Quotation, invoice
- Estimate delivery (cost calculation, quote creation, submission to the customer)
- Order numbering for in-house order product number
- manage input for order ledger
- Purchase orders for orders received form supplier (contractor is Japan headquarter, japanese language required.)
manage for purchase ledger
- Receipt recovery and shipment delivery
- Confirmation of the purchase invoice
- Handles bills submitted to the customer
- Order management ledger, manage input and purchasing ledger
|Required Qualifications||☆JLPT N2 or above to communicate with native colleagues at Japan HQ
☆Eyes for details, good at data entry
☆Working experience of purchasing, import of parts
|Salary||Monthly Salary 3,000SGD 〜 4,000SGD|
Admin Administrator ID:26247
|Job Description||1. Generate local delivery documents or exporting shipping documents, liaise with local freight forwarder, customer or delivery agent for goods’ delivery.
2. Generate quotations & issue sales invoices.
3. Able to communicate in both English & to liaise with clients
4. Able to work in fast pace and independently with multi-tasks
2. With some experience in generate local delivery documents or exporting shipping documents, liaise with local freight forwarder, customer or delivery agent for goods’ delivery.
3. With some experience in generate quotations & issue sales invoices.
4. Knowledge in Microsoft Excel, MS words & Outlook Express.
5. Able to communicate in both English & , to handle native speaking clients
6. Diploma in Business Administration is preferred.
|Salary||Monthly Salary 2,500SGD 〜 3,000SGD|
Customer Support (chinese language) ID:26292
|Job Description||• Provide assistance to customers enquiry.
• Organise and preparation of customer order
• Co-ordinate and collaborate with cross-functional team.
• Technically inclined.
• At lease one year’s customer support experience.
• Ability to interact with customers.
• PC Literate. Microsoft Office
|Salary||Monthly Salary 1,800SGD 〜 2,200SGD|
Service Engineer - Biomedical Entry role ID:26218
|Job Description||- To process local services - includes preparation of instruments on loan (for sale, repair, screening and exhibition), collection of instruments after loan (check, clean and pack). Installation cum modification
- To process both local and overseas repairs - includes trouble-shooting of instruments, preparation of repair quotation, service report, etc.
- To process commissioning for sale instruments - includes instrument leak test, documents for commissioning (such as check list, manuals, etc.)
- To process Contract Service for instruments - includes instrument leak test, service cum repair.
- To liaise with sale coordinator for delivery arrangements to customers and distributors.
- Diploma in Biomedical/Electronic Engineering
- Quick learner, able to pick up new skills and knowledge of technology products
- Non-experience candidates are welcomed
- Has a class 3 driving license
|Salary||Monthly Salary 2,200SGD 〜 2,500SGD|
Trading & Logistics Officer ID:26282
|Job Description||• Department: Global Trading Operations (previously known as Supply Chain & Logistics management)
• Team: Trading & Logistics Control
• Position reports to: Trading & Logistics Control manager (Local)
• Prepare shipping documentation (i.e. purchase orders, invoices, bill of lading etc.) on a daily basis
• Coordinate delivery schedules with shipping companies
• Monitor all shipments to ensure on-time deliveries
• Ensure accuracy in payment and billing operations
• Maintain proper document control and filing
• Coordinate with suppliers, customers and service providers for all shipping arrangements
• Other operational duties as and when required
• Salary Range: SGD 1,800-3,200 (inclusive of $180 fixed monthly transport allowance)
• Eligible for Overtime Pay
|Required Qualifications||☆Minimum 3 experiences in logistics or supply chain management
☆Minimum GCE ‘A’ Level/Diploma holder
• Familiarity in Microsoft Office, Excel, Powerpoint
• Good time management skills
• Ability to handle desk-bound, routine work
• Familiarity with Incoterms a plus
• Familiarity with SAP or other ERP systems a plus
• Ad-hoc travelling may be required
|Salary||Monthly Salary 1,800SGD 〜 3,200SGD|
Store Assistant (chinese language) ID:26270
|Job Description||• To report immediately the short shipment and dam of goods to his superior.
• To pick and pack goods for delivery
• To assist in the stor of all goods
• To receive and check all incoming goods.
• To unstuff and stuff goods for import and export respectively
• To keep the store clean and orderly.
- Work in 3rd party logistics experience (import and export packaging knowledge)
- Able to carry our tools
- Forklift Cert/licence
- Fast paced environment
- Willing to work overtime, if needed.
- Hands-on experience
- Salary negotiable (2k)
- Able to communicate in to liaise with native colleagues
|Salary||Monthly Salary 1,800SGD 〜 2,200SGD|
Senior Engineer/AM for ED&C Sales ID:25852
|Job Description||manage and develop existing distributors and build new accounts.
Work closely with distributors, system integrators, panel manufacturers and contractors to offer full range of low volt Electrial Distribution and Control(ED&C) products.
Develop and manage channel partners from panel builders, distributors, contractors and OEMs.
Conduct regular trainings, seminars and visit to targeted customers and partners.
Coordinate and compile quotations, negotiate and secure sales
Other duties include developing marketing strategies and activities, analysing market trend and competitors pricing and etc.
|Required Qualifications||-Singaporean or S
-At least a Diploma in Electrical Engineering or similar qualification
-Minimum 3 to 5 working experience in sales and marketing of Electrical Distribution and Control (ED&C) products
-Good knowledge of local panel manufacturers, contractors, distributors market and M&E services
-Familiar in local building and industrial segments
-Experience in managing key accounts or channel partners
-Have good relationship with consultants, contractors and distributors network would be added advant
-Excellent business acumen with entrepreneurial spirit
|Salary||Monthly Salary 4,000SGD 〜 5,000SGD|
Field Service Engineer - LV/MV Set up ID:25653
|Job Description||- Perform site acceptance test, commissioning and provide start-up assistance for LV/MV Variable Speed Drive and UPS.
- Provide field and technical support to customers. Interface with customers on after sales service.
- Attend to all repairs/maintenance related problems on-site, trouble shoot and resolve technical issues.
- Responsible for product warranty claim support.
- Conduct technical training to enable users/customers in optimizing the product performance.
- Provide inputs from field to Engineering and factory for new products design and existing products improvement.
- Update customer feedback log system & prepare monthly failure analysis report.
- Diploma in Electrical Engineering or ITE with relevant experience
- Must possess at least 3 field service working experience in related industry
- Hands-on in servicing customers and able to work independently on job site
- Sound technical knowledge in Drive & Instrumentation
- Good communication and time management skills
- Must be flexible in traveling to support customers with on call system
- Ready to work under pressure to meet tight schedule
- Flexible and adaptable in site environment
|Salary||Monthly Salary 3,500SGD 〜 4,300SGD|
Salas Executive ID:26004
|Job Description||-Managing distributors in countries in South East Asia: negotiating budget, discussing sales strategies, supporting sales, providing sales training.
-Visiting clients (end users): negotiate project cost, explain about large format inkjet printer, hearing about clients' needs.
-Market research: collecting market information at exhibitions, through discussion with distributors, end users and other suppliers.
-Answering inquiries from end users and distributors via emails and phone.
-At least Diploma.
-Work experience as B to B Sales position.
-Willing to travel abroad (at least 1 - 2 times/month to countries in South East Asia).
|Salary||Monthly Salary 3,000SGD 〜 4,000SGD|
Sales & Service Engineer ID:26263
- manage customer relationships and to promote CS services to achieve company sales objectives
- Follow-up customer requirements and develop, present & propose available options and negotiate budget
- Attend machine services on site both local and overseas within a short notice
- Able to travel ASEAN and Oceania countries for related field work/ on-site services for short stays
- Handle renewal and project based jobs in factory environment
- Aware of safety hazards and protect from work injuries and accidents
- Sales revenue and Service quality provided will be counted as KPI
- Other duties as assigned
- Report to Service manager and Division manager via salesforce
- Minimum Polytechnic Diploma or Bachelor Degree in Electrical and Electronics Discipline
- Minimum 3 ’ experience on site services and troubleshooting on machine with Servo System and PLC controllers (50% sales; 50% Services)
- Troubleshooting skill in machine and good knowledge of electrical systems and applications
- Must possess Class 3 driving license in Singapore
- Must be able to travel at short notice
- Good communication skill and personality
- Training on company products will be provided
|Salary||Monthly Salary 3,000SGD 〜 4,000SGD|
Application Engineer (Motion Control) ID:26261
1. Provide pre and post sales technical solution for Motion Controllers & servo motors
2. Provide technical trainings/seminars at distributor’s/end-users’ premises;
3. Assist sales team in regional application/technical support
4. Conduct market studies and feedback
5. Prepare technical manuals/presentation to suit customers’ unique applications
6. Creation of technical/solution database so that similar application notes can be used for similar set of customer
7. Able to travel within ASEAN countries.
8. To be able to provide training to new sales or technical staff.
1. Prompt respond to end-users/distributors technical enquiries; preferably within 2 days.
2. Keep awareness of new product launch and acquire its technical knowledge.
3. Keep superior informed of important communications with customers. Sharing common information
|Required Qualifications||- Minimum Diploma/Degree in Electrical or Mechatronics Engineering with minimum 2 of relevant experience in C++ programming , PLC programming, servo set up etc;
- Confident in conducting trainings/seminars to large audiences
- Willing to provide hands-on pre & post sales technical solutions
- Open for no-experienced candidates with Electrical or Mechatronics Engineering
- Experience in Factory Automation
|Salary||Monthly Salary 3,000SGD 〜 4,100SGD|
Popular jobs [Manufacturing(Machinery)]
- 1 Mechanical Design Engineer Monthly Salary3,000SGD 〜 4,000SGD West
- 2 Maintenance Engineer Monthly Salary3,000SGD 〜 4,000SGD City
- 3 Customer Service Engineer Monthly Salary2,500SGD 〜 3,200SGD City,West,Central
- 4 Mechanical Engineer Section manager (Factory Automation) Monthly Salary5,000SGD 〜 6,000SGD West
- 5 Electrical Engineer Monthly Salary2,500SGD 〜 4,000SGD City
Job Search By Position
- Technology(Architecture/Civil Eng/Real Estate)
- Service Industry/Restaurant
- Business Administration & Management