[Manufacturing(Computer/Telecommunication)] Job search list
Sales Executive ID:26449
|Job Description||1. Increase shares of business and generate incremental sales for targeted account through intensified and focus sales effort.
Candidate will start off with 50% indoor (coordination, understanding business structure, products and managing existing accounts)
50% outdoor once candidate is familiar with products, and ready to move to managing key accounts.
2. Provide timely response to customers’ enquiries and quotations for service contract and connectivity related issue
3. To handle airtime related activation/deactivation
4. To maintain connectivity related portals
5. Provide customer service support to Regional Business Development manager with practical execution towards transactional owners and managers
6. Occasional customer visiting
|Required Qualifications||1. Degree / Diploma in Business Administration (Or relevant)
2. Minimum of 3 relevant experience in outdoor and indoor sales in the marine industry
3. Knowledge of contract sales of marine products and services
4. Good interpersonal and communication skills
5. Great team player and possess an extrovert personality
|Salary||Monthly Salary 3,000 〜 4,200|
Project Engineer ID:26450
|Job Description||• Study and evaluate the customers’ tender documents, specification and requirements.
• Generate technical and commercial proposal to satisfy client requirement
• Coordinate with vendor and client in order to produce cost-effective proposal
• Pre-engineering activities during tender st – gathering information from suppliers.
• Responsible for designing simple, low cost and fully functional systems that comply customers’ technical specifications.
• Propose alternative design configurations/solutions/brands as options wherever possible
• Source for required equipment in compliance with customers’ specification and requirement.
• Evaluate the various designs/drawings/documents before submitting them to management and Client Evaluate initial risk of new opportunity
• Develop preliminary cash flow and schedule of opportunity
• Responsible for project related drafting activities.
• Provide all Engineering documentations related to the Project Attend technical meetings with the Customer, local or overseas
• Conduct FAT (Factory Acceptance Test), local or overseas
|Required Qualifications||1. Degree / Dip in Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering
2. (3) of relevant experience in designing and engineering Telecommunication Systems for the Oil and Gas industry.
3. Systems include PABX, PAGA, VSAT and TVRO, LAN System, GMDSS, Conventional/Trunk Radio Systems, Microwave Radio Links.
4. Familiar with the current Rules and Regulations concerning Telecommunication Installations for the Marine, Oil and Gas Industries. i.e. SOLAS, MODU code, ATEX, IEC, etc…
5. Good interaction skills at all levels
6. Good Communication skills
7. Good knowledge of AutoCAD
8. Goal Oriented and a Team Player
|Salary||Monthly Salary 3,000 〜 4,500|
Mechanical Design Engineer ID:26208
|Job Description||-Mechanical designers typically begin a project by meeting with project managers, engineers, and clients to understand the needs and requirements for a new product or mechanical system.
-Reviews customer complaint data and performs as necessary engineering analysis to determine root cause and potential design solutions to timely resolution.
-Works with regulatory and third party testing laboratories and maintains appropriate records.
|Required Qualifications||-Diploma/Degree holder in Mechanical Engineering or Industrial design
-Min 3 of experience in product design and evaluation for electronic/electrical pheriperals.
-Possess high skill in 3D CAD operation such as ProE, SolidWorks.
-Understands basic knowledge of plastic/metal part or silicone rubber's manufacturing process and assembly line.
-Product to be handled mainly but not limited to remote controllers.
-5 working days with occasional business trip to nearby countries within Asean region.
-Training shall be arranged accordingly if deemed necessary.
|Salary||Monthly Salary 3,000SGD 〜 3,500SGD|
Senior HR Executive (japanese language) ID:25979
• Conduct orientation and responsible for on-boarding procedures for expatriates
• Responsible for the application / renewal or cancellation of work passes such as Employment or Dependent Passes
• Managing expats monthly payroll
• Responsible for the filling of yearly Income Tax (IR8E, IR21)
• Required to manage expats settling in Singapore matters such as accommodation and car * Administer and advise expatriates welfare related matters such as home and medical leave
• Responsible to administer repatriation procedure
• Liaise with Association Administration to organise activities such as handling Corporate Membership
• Responsible for the planning / involvement for Panasonic Group activities
|Required Qualifications||• Bachelor Degree in Business Admin or Human Resource
• 3-5 year similar working experience
• Required to have at least JLPT Level 2 as the role required to communicate with Japan HQ and translation of documents to English
|Salary||Monthly Salary 3,000SGD 〜 4,000SGD|
Sales Coordinator(japanese language) ID:26138
|Job Description||- Sales Support -Quotation, invoice
- Estimate delivery (cost calculation, quote creation, submission to the customer)
- Order numbering for in-house order product number
- manage input for order ledger
- Purchase orders for orders received form supplier (contractor is Japan headquarter, japanese language required.)
manage for purchase ledger
- Receipt recovery and shipment delivery
- Confirmation of the purchase invoice
- Handles bills submitted to the customer
- Order management ledger, manage input and purchasing ledger
|Required Qualifications||☆JLPT N2 or above to communicate with native colleagues at Japan HQ
☆Eyes for details, good at data entry
☆Working experience of purchasing, import of parts
|Salary||Monthly Salary 3,000SGD 〜 4,000SGD|
|Job Description||-Selling and marketing electronic components and other products.
-Business trip to Vietnam, , Indonesia etc.
- Sales experience in electron/ electrical machinery industry.
- 5 experiences （ maximum of 3 or 4 times job switch history.）
- Work experience in company preferred
|Salary||Monthly Salary 4,500SGD 〜 5,000SGD|
Sales Engineer for Electronics Components Division ID:22515
|Job Description||-manage existing customers and perform sales activities to achieve sales target
-Generate quotation and follow up on sales lead
-Liaise closely with internal operation and HQ to achieve customer satisfaction
-Prepare monthly forecast and report
|Required Qualifications||-Relevant Experience in electronics components sales (1 to 2 )
-Strong services and sales skill with ability to develop and maintain productive business relationship
-A team player with excellence communication and interpersonal skill
-Able to work i
|Salary||Monthly Salary 2,900SGD 〜 3,500SGD|
Popular jobs [Manufacturing(Computer/Telecommunication)]
- 1 Sales Monthly Salary4,500SGD 〜 5,000SGD West
- 2 Sales Engineer for Electronics Components Division Monthly Salary2,900SGD 〜 3,500SGD City
- 3 Sales Executive Monthly Salary3,000 〜 4,200 West
- 4 Project Engineer Monthly Salary3,000 〜 4,500 West
- 5 Mechanical Design Engineer Monthly Salary3,000SGD 〜 3,500SGD East
Job Search By Position
- Technology(Architecture/Civil Eng/Real Estate)
- Service Industry/Restaurant
- Business Administration & Management