[fresh_graduate] Job search list
Research Analyst (Korean ) ID:26317
|Job Description||Mainly; Updating Investor Profile by calling (80%) + Free Quality Research Project (20%)
• Updating online databases with key financial information, statistics and analysis on which our clients depend
• Maintaining relationship with institutional investors and investment managers via telephone and email communications. This is done by asking a series of relevant questions to the appropriate contact
• Conducting web-based research to find further information relating to a specific firm
• Composing profiles for online products on a daily basis and occasionally publications with information gathered by phone calls or web-based research
• Using computer-based business applications, including Microsoft Excel, to analyse large data sets and to control for quality and accuracy
• Candidates may be required to write blogs and research reports occasionally and also perform analysis and put together reports for clients on an ad-hoc basis
|Required Qualifications||• Any
• Education level – Bachelors’ Degree in Finance or related
• Business level with English and Korean to liaise with Korean customer and internal communication
• Non Experiences are welcome (Ideally Fresh Graduated)
|Salary||Monthly Salary 3,600SGD 〜 5,000SGD|
Business Development ID:25716
|Job Description||- Business development (70%)
- Client Support (30%)
- C call to get new client
- Copy writing
- Consulting and getting order about advertisement
- Discussing with designer
- Hitting the target every each 3 months
|Required Qualifications||- Having experience as Sales, advant
- also can apply
- English and to communication with client and designer
- High motivation and can keep them mind
|Salary||Monthly Salary 2,500SGD 〜 3,000SGD|
IT Executive(japanese language) ID:26578
|Job Description||-Regional PMO: Working together with Tokyo HQ (in ) and department colleagues on regional programmes and projects, you help ensure quality delivery through planning, communication, coordination, reporting and closure activities.
-manage the regional service desk: Together with the support of colleagues (Shanghai, Tokyo and AOH), you will help manage the regional service desk to ensure timely resolution of requests.
-Promote and facilitate adoption of IT initiatives: You will have the opportunity to represent regional IT initiatives, helping colleagues in the region better understand these initiatives and promoting its adoption. As you familiarize yourself with these initiatives, you will help facilitate adoption through activities such as addressing enquiries.
-Run communication initiatives like the quarterly regional newsletter: You will be in charge initiatives such as the publication of the quarterly regional IT newsletter, where you will collect, collate inputs for and contribute articles for the newsletter. In addition, you would also be keeping the internal SharePoint site relevant to colleagues.
-Organizing of the annual regional IT conference: You will be in charge of logistics and administrative tasks required in organizing our flagship annual regional IT conference.
-Help conduct the occasional seminar or training on IT Security: With the support of your colleagues, you will help conduct the occasional seminar or training on IT Security as part of our ongoing cyber defense efforts.
-Assist in administrative duties: You will also handle administrative tasks such as handling expense claims, preparing reports, etc.
-Have a diploma in any field.
-Fluent and articulate in English and . JLPT N2 and higher, or equivalent proficiency is required for communicates with Japan HQ.
-Proficient in business productivity applications such as Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook), etc.
-Fresh graduates or experienced professionals welcome to apply
-Willing to learn.
-Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
-Business and customer oriented mindset.
-Good written and verbal communication skills.
-Good presentation skills.
-Good grasp of personal and professional effectiveness skills.
|Salary||Monthly Salary 3,000SGD 〜 4,000SGD|
Software Engineer ID:25471
|Job Description||- Develop and test across multiple browsers, platforms, and devices
- Work across multiple projects and tasks simultaneously
- Understand Agile methodology and the use of source versioning such as Git
- Strong coding and design ability. Write code that's clean and well-structured and designs which are pragmatic to the problem at hand but can also able to be evolved later on.
- Passion for technology. Always learning new tools and technologies and evaluating on how to implement them into current or future projects to improve user experience.
For the following products:
・Public Address Systems -Microphones, amplifiers, speakers, megaphones, background music facilities, emergency PA and General-purpose PA systems, automatic announcement systems, conference systems
・Professional Sound Systems -Theater/hall sound systems, digital mixing systems, st sound systems
・Communications Systems -Intercom systems, telephone application systems, wireless microphone systems
|Required Qualifications||- Singaporean
- is okay
1.REQUIRED SKILL & EXPERIENCE
☆Knowledge and experience of web system development
☆Experience working with various technologies (ASP.NET, MVC, MEAN, mobile, etc)
☆Understanding of agile practices, C#, SQL, Web Server
2. OPTIONAL BENEFICIAL SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Possess an knowledge of web and mobile UX/UI design
- Experience developing audio applications on any platform
- Familiar with Software Engineering practices: TDD/BDD unit/functional automated testing, software design and architectures
Candidate from JBL, BOSE, Electro-Voice are welcome
|Salary||Monthly Salary 3,000SGD 〜 4,500SGD|
Beauty Therapist ID:25331
|Job Description||- There will be training
- 40 hours per week(5 days per week, 8 hours per day)
- ５days work include weekend and public holidays
- The salon’s opening hours is from 10 am to 9 pm, seven days a week.
- Customer range and , treatment slimming, mass and facial. (Can do epilation is a bonus)
☆ Posess certificate as below;
CIDESCO International Beauty Diploma
CIBTAC Diploma in Beauty Therapy Services
CIBTAC Award in Body Mass or Diploma in Body Mass
CIBTAC Diploma in Anatomy Physiology and Pathology
CIBTAC Diploma in Spa Therapy）
ITEC Holistic Mass Diploma
ITEC Beauty Specialist Diploma
NSRS Skills Standards Pack 1
NSRS Skills Standards Pack 2
NITEC in Spa and Aesthetic Therapy
NITEC in Beauty Therapy
Higher NITEC in Beauty & Spa management
WSQ for the Spa Sector
-Prefer of experience 1 year above
-Fresh graduates are welcomed as long as they have certificates
- Candidate who can commit to shift work
8 days off/per month (Candidate would be able to select up to 2 days for their preferred off days)
|Salary||Monthly Salary 2,000SGD 〜 2,500SGD|
Junior/Senior Industry Analyst (Vietnamese ) ID:25574
|Job Description||Global-thinking analyst with a passion to think beyond and desire to grow into a management role
These analysts are original, analytical, lateral thinking, and are excited about working in a fast-paced, quickly changing environment. They research and write our Industry Reports, are detail-oriented, and meticulous in the quality of the reports they produce. Ideal candidates are always in search of new ways of working efficiently with their teammates.
You will be working alongside highly motivated, international, and forward-thinking colleagues. In the long-term, there will be opportunities to move into managerial roles, eventually becoming responsible for the learning and development of junior analysts and checking the industry reports they produce.
- Gathering information in Vietnamese
- Writing industrial report in English
☆ 1- 2 year experience in Consulting, Finance, Economics research work is preferred for Senior Analyst position
• Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Economics, Business or Science/Mathematics is preferred
• Excellent academic track record and an Upper 2nd or better from a global top 200 university (NUS, NTU, SMU)
• Fresh graduates are welcomed to apply for Junior Analyst position
☆ Experience of working with secondary research tools and databases
• Strong interest in Finance/Economics/Investing
• Self-starter with excellent time management skills (flex-time)
• Passion for creating high quality written reports with the ability to write clearly and succinctly
• Comfortable working in a flexible atmosphere
☆ Native Vietnamese and fluent in English to write report for Vietnam market
• Strong writing and speaking skills in both languages
|Salary||Monthly Salary 3,600SGD 〜 4,800SGD|
Sales Officer (Chemical) ID:26510
|Job Description||- Account Servicing (While undergoing training)
- Visiting the existing client in Singapore to make a good relationship
- Selling the Chemical product and the Coating and Textile products
- Set and maintain their products
- Business trip to ASEAN countries (not often).
- Prepare sales report and forecast
|Required Qualifications||★Singaporean/S is (prefer)and
★ can be considered (if internship is chemical related)
★At least Diploma in Chemical course
★Sales experience in any industry is a good advant (BtoB and BtoC both is fine)
-Can speak is an advant with talking the internal communication
-Willing to visit oversee ( not often, after having enough knowledge / Business trip term depends on comtry/ ave,2days /Thailand 3 days...etc)
|Salary||Monthly Salary 3,000SGD 〜 3,500SGD|
Popular jobs [fresh_graduate]
- 1 Mechanical Design Engineer Monthly Salary3,000SGD 〜 4,000SGD West
- 2 Sales Adviser（Architectural design）(Contract/Part time) Monthly Salary0SGD 〜 0SGD City
- 3 Quantity surveyor Monthly Salary2,800SGD 〜 4,000SGD City
- 4 Maintenance Engineer Monthly Salary3,000SGD 〜 4,000SGD City
- 5 HR Administrator (Contract) Monthly Salary2,000SGD 〜 2,500SGD City
Job Search By Position
- Technology(Architecture/Civil Eng/Real Estate)
- Service Industry/Restaurant
- Business Administration & Management
Job Search By Industry
- Software/Information Processing
- Food Services
- Hospitality, Tourism & Leisure
- Human Resources
- Call Center
- Medical & Healthcare
- Manufacturing(Pharmaceutical/Medical Equipment)
- Trading Firm
- Accounting/Auditing firm
- Real Estate
- Civil Engineering/Architecture
- Governemnt/Non-Govemental Oganization