[Engineer(Electrical/Semi-Conductor)] Job search list
Field Service Engineer (Semiconductor) ID:26237
|Job Description||‐ Perform installation, modification, troubleshooting, repair services automated semiconductor on machine equipment at customers' sites
‐Establish and provide accurate external and internal technical reports.
- Visit client's site if any technical issue (during peak period might need to travel to client's site daily - where multiple issues encountered)
‐ Strong interest in technical know-how and hands-on experience
- To maintain and develop client's relationship
-Having experience as Service Engineer or Maintenance Engineer in the semiconductor industry.
-At least ”N”Level if the candidat has relevant experience.
-Must possess a driving licence.
|Salary||Monthly Salary 2,500SGD 〜 3,200SGD|
Field Application Engineer ID:26304
|Job Description||• Responsible for creating business opportunities with potential customer
• Takes care of customers in ASEAN region
• Provide hardware design & applications/firmware support to customers
• Hardware/solution design (e.g. MCU/DSP/ARM processors),
• Review of Schematics & PCB design/layout
• Give technical presentations, trainings, seminars and Supplier's QBR presentations
• manage projects/design activities and supplier’s report
• Create value-add demand with our products and for our suppliers
• Achieve design wins, INs and revenue goals
• Able to work at customer’s promises, if required.
• Has the initiative to create new business opportunities & resolve current customers’ concern
• Able to travel on short notice
• Able to work independently and also contribute in the team
-Dip. or B.Eng in Electrical/Electronics.
-3-5 working experience in relevant industry.
|Salary||Monthly Salary 2,700SGD 〜 4,000SGD|
SALES ENGINEER (Semiconductor industry) ID:23610
Handling of existing customers accounts and relationship.
Development of new customers in semiconductor industry.
Liaising with Japan factory regarding technical specifications of products.
Preparation of quotations, clarification of technical specifications with customers.
Reporting To: Senior General manager Sales & Marketing
Expected Start Date: Sep/Oct 2016 (looking for someone who can join in another 2-3 months’ time, not immediately)
|Required Qualifications||☆ Diploma or Degree in Engineering
☆ More than 2 working experience in the Semiconductor related industry
☆ Experience in sales or customer service
|Salary||Monthly Salary 4,000SGD 〜 5,300SGD|
Service Engineer and sales engineer( Lanugu) ID:26137
|Job Description||To troubleshoot and provide technical advice to customers.
To escalate to head office for assistance when required.
To visit wharf and confirmation ship arrival time
Conduct training for shipyard safety procedures.
To travel to Japan to provide regional support.
Wharf inspection, repair, remodelling and construction (target products: MSB, PMS, GSP, ESB, ECC, AMS, CCC, BATTERY CH, etc.) to support port
To attain construction completion certificate and receipt
Submit construction completion report
Estimate delivery (cost calculation, quote creation, submission to the customer)
From general-purpose products to special specifications and in-house products
Order numbering for in-house order product number
manage input for order ledger
Purchase orders for orders received form supplier (contractor is Japan headquarter, japanese language required.)
manage for purchase ledger
Handle customer's, supplier and delivery time, delivery location adjustment
Receipt recovery and shipment delivery
Confirmation of the purchase invoice
Handles bills submitted to the customer
Order management ledger, manage input and purchasing ledger
To handle request from the customer in Singapore office in the engineer or the head office technical support for troubleshooting matters.
To contact the department in charge for advice and follow-up with customers.
To propose an estimated cost for unsolvable issues to the customer
Attend to customer inquiries and requirements related to the product and expedite request to the head office technology department. Process the feedback from and execute the proposed suggestions as necessary.
Plan and estimate cost for remodeling or replacement of construction product if required
Estimated costs of negotiations
Order numbering for in-house order number
Input to the order management ledger
Purchase orders for construction parts
manage input for purchasing ledger
Handles customer and supplier’s delivery time and delivery location adjustment
Handles subcontract purchase order for the technology agency.
Prepare service engineers business trip (visa, airline tickets, hotel reservations)
Confirmation of the purchase invoice cost after the completion of construction
Negotiate and submit estimate of completion to the customer
Order management ledger, manage input and purchasing ledger
Propose products materials and services.
Regular client visit
manage account receivables, payment follow-ups and sales/cost and profit reports.
*You may start from support role if you have not enough experience.
|Required Qualifications||☆3 of relevant experience in vessel electrical engineering.
(Further training will be provided in Japan after probation)
☆JLPT N1-N2 to report to native at Japan HQ
|Salary||Monthly Salary 4,500SGD 〜 5,000SGD|
Account Sales manager - Semiconductor ID:26251
|Job Description||- Handling of existing customers accounts and relationship, development of new customer
- Build, cultivate and develop strong business relationship with key accounts.
- Driving for customer development and quality orders in time and building platform to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Lever networking skill to meet potential clients.
- Develop sales plan and implement solutions selling strategies per customer needs.
- Liaising with Japan factory regarding technical specifications of products.
- manage & lead team to hit sales target
|Required Qualifications||☆Diploma or Degree in Engineering
☆More than 5 working experience at parts manufacturer for the Semiconductor (Original equipment manufacturer-OEM)
- Experience in customer management
- Experience in working environment preferred
|Salary||Monthly Salary 3,500SGD 〜 5,000SGD|
Project manager ID:25931
|Job Description||As a Project manager, you will perform the following duties; but not limited to;
-To oversee and manage Project team.
-To develop a detailed project plan to track progress.
-To ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and budget.
-To manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders.
-To create and maintain comprehensive project documentation.
-To provide lighting solutions.
☆Minimum Bachelor’s Degree (preferably in Electrical and/or Electronic Engineering)
☆At least 5 ’ experience as Project manager in construction industry
-Experience in handling Government project (e.g. LTA) is an advant
-Experience in lighting industry is an advant
-Solid organizational skills including attention to details and multi-tasking
-Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
-Excellent written and verbal communication skills
|Salary||Monthly Salary 4,000SGD 〜 6,000SGD|
Service Engineer - Biomedical Entry role ID:26218
|Job Description||- To process local services - includes preparation of instruments on loan (for sale, repair, screening and exhibition), collection of instruments after loan (check, clean and pack). Installation cum modification
- To process both local and overseas repairs - includes trouble-shooting of instruments, preparation of repair quotation, service report, etc.
- To process commissioning for sale instruments - includes instrument leak test, documents for commissioning (such as check list, manuals, etc.)
- To process Contract Service for instruments - includes instrument leak test, service cum repair.
- To liaise with sale coordinator for delivery arrangements to customers and distributors.
- Diploma in Biomedical/Electronic Engineering
- Quick learner, able to pick up new skills and knowledge of technology products
- Non-experience candidates are welcomed
- Has a class 3 driving license
|Salary||Monthly Salary 2,200SGD 〜 2,500SGD|
Assistant manager/Section Head, Production (japanese language) ID:26169
|Job Description||・management trainee position for production
・Report and communicate with Japan HQ
・Operation management of Japan and other ASEAN branches
・Business trip to ASEAN countries
・Report to GM
|Required Qualifications||☆Degree in Manufacturing /Engineering / Electronics
☆JLPT N2 or above to report to native at Japan HQ
☆Minimum 2 of manufacturing environment working experience
|Salary||Monthly Salary 2,500SGD 〜 4,000SGD|
Field Service Engineer - LV/MV Set up ID:25653
|Job Description||- Perform site acceptance test, commissioning and provide start-up assistance for LV/MV Variable Speed Drive and UPS.
- Provide field and technical support to customers. Interface with customers on after sales service.
- Attend to all repairs/maintenance related problems on-site, trouble shoot and resolve technical issues.
- Responsible for product warranty claim support.
- Conduct technical training to enable users/customers in optimizing the product performance.
- Provide inputs from field to Engineering and factory for new products design and existing products improvement.
- Update customer feedback log system & prepare monthly failure analysis report.
- Diploma in Electrical Engineering or ITE with relevant experience
- Must possess at least 3 field service working experience in related industry
- Hands-on in servicing customers and able to work independently on job site
- Sound technical knowledge in Drive & Instrumentation
- Good communication and time management skills
- Must be flexible in traveling to support customers with on call system
- Ready to work under pressure to meet tight schedule
- Flexible and adaptable in site environment
|Salary||Monthly Salary 3,500SGD 〜 4,300SGD|
Sales & Service Engineer ID:26263
- manage customer relationships and to promote CS services to achieve company sales objectives
- Follow-up customer requirements and develop, present & propose available options and negotiate budget
- Attend machine services on site both local and overseas within a short notice
- Able to travel ASEAN and Oceania countries for related field work/ on-site services for short stays
- Handle renewal and project based jobs in factory environment
- Aware of safety hazards and protect from work injuries and accidents
- Sales revenue and Service quality provided will be counted as KPI
- Other duties as assigned
- Report to Service manager and Division manager via salesforce
- Minimum Polytechnic Diploma or Bachelor Degree in Electrical and Electronics Discipline
- Minimum 3 ’ experience on site services and troubleshooting on machine with Servo System and PLC controllers (50% sales; 50% Services)
- Troubleshooting skill in machine and good knowledge of electrical systems and applications
- Must possess Class 3 driving license in Singapore
- Must be able to travel at short notice
- Good communication skill and personality
- Training on company products will be provided
|Salary||Monthly Salary 3,000SGD 〜 4,000SGD|
Application Engineer (inverter) ID:26262
- Provide pre and post sales technical solution for inverters / drives;
- Organize in-house trainings for Sales and Marketing team;
- Provide technical trainings/ seminars at consultants/ end-users’ premises;
- Assist sales team in regional distribution network expansion;
- Conduct market studies and feedback
- Prepare technical manual/ articles
- Creation of technical database
- Prompt respond to end-users/distributors technical enquiries;
- Keep awareness of new product launch and acquire its technical knowledge
- Academic qualification in Engineering (electrical or Mechatronics)
- Minimum Diploma in Electrical or Mechatronics Engineering with minimum 5 of relevant experience in handling low volt electrical products such as drives/inverters/motors/PLC;
- Confident in conducting training/seminars to large audiences
- Willing to provide hands-on pre & post sales technical solutions
- Minimum 2 relevant experience or above
|Salary||Monthly Salary 3,000SGD 〜 4,600SGD|
Software Engineer(Audio applications) ID:25471
|Job Description||- Develop and test across multiple browsers, platforms, and devices
- Work across multiple projects and tasks simultaneously
- Understand Agile methodology and the use of source versioning such as Git
- Strong coding and design ability. Write code that's clean and well-structured and designs which are pragmatic to the problem at hand but can also able to be evolved later on.
- Passion for technology. Always learning new tools and technologies and evaluating on how to implement them into current or future projects to improve user experience.
For the following products:
・Public Address Systems -Microphones, amplifiers, speakers, megaphones, background music facilities, emergency PA and General-purpose PA systems, automatic announcement systems, conference systems
・Professional Sound Systems -Theater/hall sound systems, digital mixing systems, st sound systems
・Communications Systems -Intercom systems, telephone application systems, wireless microphone systems
|Required Qualifications||Singaporean/. No Indian
1.REQUIRED SKILL & EXPERIENCE
☆Knowledge and experience of web system development
☆Experience working with various technologies (ASP.NET, MVC, MEAN, mobile, etc)
☆Understanding of agile practices, C#, SQL, Web Server
2. OPTIONAL BENEFICIAL SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Possess an knowledge of web and mobile UX/UI design
- Experience developing audio applications on any platform
- Familiar with Software Engineering practices: TDD/BDD unit/functional automated testing, software design and architectures
Candidate from JBL, BOSE, Electro-Voice are welcome
|Salary||Monthly Salary 3,000SGD 〜 4,500SGD|
Service Engineer (16 Positions) ID:26130
|Job Description||1. Installations, trouble shootings, repairs and testing of equipment
2. Conduct training for customers
3. Report/Liaise with head office In on technical issue of equipment
4. Any other assignment delegated by immediate superior of Department manager
5. 24/7 Stand by duty on rotation (after probation)
|Required Qualifications||1. Diploma in Electronics/Microelectronics Engineering
2. Cleanroom working experience preferable but not a must
3. Machine setup/installation/modification/servicing/trouble shooting/repair
4. Willing to travel occasionally
5. Able to work irregular hours when required
6. Non Experience is fine
|Salary||Monthly Salary 2,000SGD 〜 2,900SGD|
Mechanical Design Engineer ID:23477
|Job Description||-Establishes specific design objectives, applies sounds engineering principles, with innovation to meet broad and specific project and team objective
-Promotes and uses new and creative approaches to machine design and to develop variations as required by customers
-Takes the lead in establishing and identifying product cost/ quality improvement
-Establish objectives to implement improvement
-Critique designs for cost effectiveness, serviceability, sufficient strength function, ease of assembly and manufacturing
|Required Qualifications||-Degree/Diploma in Mechanical or Mechatronics Engineering
-Design experience in similar capacity preferably in industrial Automation, home appliance, or robotic systems experience
-Moderate traveling may be required
-Good problem solving skill
-CAD knowledge such as solid edge, AutoCAD, or Inventor
|Salary||Monthly Salary 3,000SGD 〜 4,000SGD|
Service Technician ID:26204
Reporting to the Service manager, provide efficient after-sales technical services, trouble-shooting, maintenance and Installation on company's range of products at customers' premises. Conduct basis user-training to customers.
- Provide efficient after-sales technical services, trouble-shooting, maintenance and Installation on company's range of home kitchen products at various customers location island-wide
- Keep sufficient stock levels of maintenance parts in personal vehicle
- Conduct basic user-training to customers
- Prepare and explain after-service reports to customers
- Represent the Company in a professional manner as a frontline staff
- Work as a team with internal and external co-workers
- Take follow-up action on outstanding issues, in a timely manner
- Provide all the necessary service and assistance to such persons as may be directed by the Company in connection with or arising from the duties mentioned above
- Spare part management
※There are 5 members in Service Technician department.
|Required Qualifications||☆ Candidate must possess Min NITEC, HITEC or Diploma holder in Engineering(Electrical/Electronic), Engineering (Mechanical), Engineering (Others) or equivalent.
☆ Minimum 1-2 experience in servicing any major home appliances
☆ Able to read and understand blue prints and drawings
- Understanding of mechanical and electrical schematics is an added advant
- Able to trouble-shoot mechanical and electrical problems and take corrective measures to resolve issues
- Experience in Gas water heater or with Gas Service Worker License (LGSW) an added advant
☆ Possess Class 3 Driving license is a must
- Entry Level candidates can be considered, On Job training will be provided
|Salary||Monthly Salary 2,000SGD 〜 2,500SGD|
Service Engineer Entry ID:25503
|Job Description||- Installation and maintenance of our equipment at customer sites.
- Troubleshooting for clients should there be any issues with the equipment.
- Administration work - Service reports, logs, time sheet
- Diploma Degree in Electronics, Mechanical or related majoring
- Can work in a team , Good personality
- Service Engineering experience will be advant,
- Non Experience candidates is welcome
- and English speaking is a must to communicate China Branch
|Salary||Monthly Salary 2,500SGD 〜 2,800SGD|
Maintenance Technician ID:24097
|Job Description||-Support Production – Mixing, Filling and Assembly Process
-Provide repair, maintenance, servicing and calibration of production and facilities’ equipment
-Service, repair and maintain plant utilities and building facilities.
-Operate facilities and utilities equipment (Effluent treatment plant, de-ionised water / RO water plant, compressed air system, chilled water system, etc).
-Carry out process or equipment upgrading and improvement projects by means of mechanical; electrical and/or control design enhancement.
-NITEC or Higher NITEC or Diploma in Electrical Engineering.
-Preferably with 4 experience in production & facility equipment.
-Knowledge in PLC, electrical controls, electrical circuits and PC-literate.
-Basic working knowledge of pump; motor; conveyor servicing.
|Salary||Monthly Salary 2,200SGD 〜 2,500SGD|
Lean Engineer (Supply Chain management) ID:26132
|Job Description||• Facilitate and support improvements projects or workshop in manufacturing, supply chain & logistics processes
• Optimize production final inspection, packing and shipping processes with improve flow and inventory reduction
• Improve efficiency and layout of receiving and warehouse operations
• Improve visual control in shop floor to facilitate manufacturing pull flow execution
• Implement 5S and lean standard
• Assist in lean assessment and management routines
• Conduct OJT on lean standard for shop floor operation
• Participates in continuous improvement activities
• Handles special projects as assigned with little or no supervision
|Required Qualifications||• Bachelor Degree with specialization in supply chain / logistics or industrial engineering. Master degree will have an advant
• At least 5 working experience with 2 in supply chain consultation / supply chain project management / Lean project lead with proven tangible achievements track record
• Experience working in supply chain of a mass production environment
• Hands on experience in Lean pull flow and Kanban
• Knowledge of Kaizen, 5S, TPM and standard work
• Experience in project management
• Analytical skills with hands on experience in ERP system, data extraction and analysis preferred
• Team player, self driven and able to work under pressure with sense of urgency
• Proficient in MS Office
• Analytical skills and business & financial acumen
• Working knowledge of regional and global supply chain strategies and operations.
|Salary||Monthly Salary 4,000SGD 〜 4,500SGD|
Lean Engineer (Manufacturing) ID:26133
|Job Description||• Develop the Lean Visual Control systems at Group standards
• Implementing Visual Control Systems, management routines and drive problem solving workshops at group standard
• Train Supervisors, Engineers and managers on how to use the Lean Visual Control systems and how to perform the Lean management routines
• Communicate Good practices across the Company through the Lean Network
• Make sure Lean KPIs are calculated at Group standards and report monthly Lean activities status
• Identify and organize resources required to achieve successful implementation in accordance with plan
• Conduct time studies and analysis to eliminate and drive improvements for OEE using TPM methodology
• Assist in implementing and managing the Total Productive Maintenance (TPM) Program
• Creates a flow in the shop using Lean Philosophy/Kanban
• Facilitates continuous improvement activities such 5S, VSM, SMED, QRQC, TPM, Pull Flow & Standard Work
• Drive shop floor team continuous improvement culture for 5S, LISS, Standard work
|Required Qualifications||• Degree/Diploma in Industrial Engineering or relevant Engineering qualification
• 5 of experience in continuous improvement/Production/Supply Chain
• Manufacturing experience is a plus (process engineering would be a plus)
• Previous hands-on and practical experience in using value stream mapping and implementing with proven results in at least the following areas: 5S, Visual Factory, Standard work, Quick changeover, QRQC and TPM preferred
• Process-driven, systematic and analytics mind set
• Good problem solving skills, data savvy and able to establish facts
• Excellent communication, coaching and inter-personal skills at all levels from the shop floor to top management
• The candidate must also have a holistic overview of complex situations, and deal effectively with difficult issues when they arise.
|Salary||Monthly Salary 4,000SGD 〜 4,500SGD|
|Salary||Monthly Salary 5,500SGD 〜 7,000SGD|
Popular jobs [Engineer(Electrical/Semi-Conductor)]
- 1 Mechanical Design Engineer Monthly Salary3,000SGD 〜 4,000SGD West
- 2 Maintenance Engineer Monthly Salary3,000SGD 〜 4,000SGD City
- 3 Customer Service Engineer Monthly Salary2,500SGD 〜 3,200SGD City,West,Central
- 4 Electrical Engineer Monthly Salary2,500SGD 〜 4,000SGD City
- 5 Maintenance Technician Monthly Salary2,200SGD 〜 2,500SGD West
Job Search By Industry
- Software/Information Processing
- Food Services
- Hospitality, Tourism & Leisure
- Human Resources
- Call Center
- Medical & Healthcare
- Manufacturing(Pharmaceutical/Medical Equipment)
- Trading Firm
- Accounting/Auditing firm
- Real Estate
- Civil Engineering/Architecture
- Governemnt/Non-Govemental Oganization