[Engineer(Electrical/Semi-Conductor)] Job search list
Optics Engineer ID:24658
|Job Description||- Design, development and application of precision optics for vision system
- Design & development of illumination system
- Meeting with Related this project member
|Required Qualifications||- Degree or Master’s or PhD Degree in any Physic Optics / Precision optics measurement instrument discipline with mini- mum 2 ’ experience in optics design & optical systems
- Must have good hands on different types optical methodologies for optics performance testing
- Knowledge in Chromatic Aberrations, MTF, Precision measurement
- Experience in lighting / illumination system and simulation is an added advant
|Salary||Monthly Salary 4,000SGD 〜 5,000SGD|
Application Engineer ID:24656
|Job Description||System performance test, evaluation and customer qualification focusing on vision inspection system.
- Technical support of field service engineers and customers when required
- Evaluating and establishing vision system performance specifications
- manage customer specific projects & documents
|Required Qualifications||- Degree / Diploma in engineering discipline with minimum 1 year experience
- Knowledge in field servicing and semiconductor industry
- Ability to troubleshoot electronics hardware system
- Good Knowledge of PC hardware,OS and networking
|Salary||Monthly Salary 3,000SGD 〜 4,500SGD|
Assistant Field Service Engineer ID:24667
|Job Description||- Responsible for on-site start-up, installation, commissioning & maintenance of front end automated semiconductor equipment at customers' sites.
- Perform troubleshooting on semiconductor equipment.
- Carry out continuous enhancement programmes on machines to achieve the highest performance and reliability results.
- Conduct training for customers' engineers and technicians
- Able to be on standby after office hours, weekends and public holiday.
|Required Qualifications||- Diploma in Electrical/Electronic/Mechatronic Engineering.
- Minimum 1- 3 of relevant experience in Semi-con industry.
- No related experience applicants are welcome
- Initiative person who is able to work independently under minimum guidance.
- Ability to analyse and address all potential equipment failures.
- Knowledge/experience in semiconductor-related equipment.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Able to read and write basic , so as to communicate with -speaking/native clients.
|Salary||Monthly Salary 2,000SGD 〜 2,300SGD|
Assistant Production manager ID:24894
|Job Description||-manage the Production department (consisting of Mixing, Kneading and Tabletizing sections).
-Train and instruct Engineers and Supervisors and do monitoring work.
-Set targets of Production, do following up and reporting (Daily, Monthly and Annually).
-Maintain Good Safety and P5S.
-Co-ordinate with ISO and Customers Audits.
-Supervise and improve the Kaizen Team activities.
-manage good industrial relation among all levels.
|Required Qualifications||-Diploma or Degree in Chemical Process and other related industries.
-Min 3 of relevant working experience in manufacturing industry – Chemical Plant or other process industries with bulk material production facilities.
-Proficient in MS Office with good PowerPoint presentation skills.
|Salary||Monthly Salary 4,500SGD 〜 5,500SGD|
Service Engineer ID:23425
|Job Description||Provide after sales service to build and maintain good customer relations to achieve service targets.
• Perform site acceptance tests, commissioning and start-up assistance.
• Provide field operations and technical support to customers. Interface with customers on after sales service, understand and assist customers in defining their needs.
• Attend to all repairs/maintenance related problems on-site, trouble shoot and resolve technical issues.
• Work closely with sub-contractor technicians in fulfillment of repair schedule.
• Conduct technical training to enable users/customers in optimizing the product performance.
• Provide inputs from field to Engineering and factory for new products design or existing products improvement.
• Interact actively with customers to ensure customer satisfaction and develop service business.
• Ensure full compliance with standard guidelines in product applications, controls and documentation.
• Update customer complaints log system & prepare monthly failure analysis report.
|Required Qualifications||- skill of at least N3.
-Degree/Diploma in Electrical Engineering or equivalent.
-At least 2-5 experience in service related industry
-Technical knowledge in WFD and UPS.
-Excellent communication & presentation skilis.
-independent with good planning and time management skills.
|Salary||Monthly Salary 3,500SGD 〜 4,500SGD|
Production Maintenance Technician ID:24485
|Job Description||- Attend and address all electrical and mechanical problems related to plant equipment effectively and efficiently
- Carry out routine preventive and predictive maintenance activities with compliance to required standards
- Establish equipment normal operating parameters and perform preventive maintenance according to the schedule
- Perform calibration of transducers and signal transmitters according to standard operations
- Work with Engineering team for timely completion of modification/upgrading/set-up of machines
- Liaise with equipment vendors for technical matters and spare parts
|Required Qualifications||- NTC 2, Higher NITEC or Diploma in Engineering (Electrical, Electronics or Mechatronics)
- Minimum 2 of electro-mechanical hands-on experience
- Basic knowledge of PLC, inverters, motor drives and troubleshooting skills are mandatory
- Strong technical knowledge is required in electrical circuits/ controls / pneumatic diagrams
- Able to use electrical measuring instruments and perform calibration
- Able to work independently with minimum supervision and also in shift
|Salary||Monthly Salary 2,000SGD 〜 2,800SGD|
Production Technician-Waste Water Treatment ID:24486
|Job Description||- Operate and monitor the waste treatment , waste water treatment plant , water treatment , exhaust systems
- Prepare chemicals for production us
- Liaise with supplier for the delivery of chemicals and waste collection
- Carry out maintenance of the plant as per the maintenance schedules
- Liaise with supplier for the planned equipment maintenance and ad-hoc repair jobs
- Participate in ERT trainings , LISS(Lean improvement suggestion scheme ,
- Strictly follow the SAFETY and ENVIRONMENTAL procedures and comply to all legal requirements and ISO requirements.
- Ensure all the records are promptly updated and documents are maintained.
|Required Qualifications||- Nitec/ Higher Nitec / Diploma in Electrical/ Mechatronics / Chemical Engineering
- Basic knowledge of mechanical, plumbing, heating and electrical systems
- Take initiative to continuously improve work standards
- Able to work independently with minimum supervision and also in shift
- Candidates with no experience are welcome
|Salary||Monthly Salary 2,000SGD 〜 2,800SGD|
|Job Description||- Responsible for preparing the concept of instrumentation, automatic vision and control system design, specification, programming, simulation, testing, integration and commissioning with in the interest of organisation.
- Formulate systems, procedures, and introduce necessary tools and methods needed for the equipment performance improvements. Panel design and layout, bill of materials, and wiring schematic capabilities are expected for this position
- Prepare all Engineering Requirement, CAPEX budget proposals/justification, conceptualisation, manufacturing, commissioning and industrialisation of new control systems
- Prepare specifications, select appropriate suppliers, do tender evaluation and award PO to selected suppliers up on satisfying selection criteria.
- Perform design of control circuits and programs internally and follow up sourcing and commissioning through proper project management methodology.
- Drive and improve equipment capabilities, performance and reliability.
- Develop and improve competency of maintenance technicians on control and PLC.
|Required Qualifications||- Degree in Mechanical/Mechatronic/Electrical Engineering or Equivalent
- Min. 3 experience in similar capacity
- Good knowledge and experience of PLC Logic and programming, especially Omron and Siemens, PC based controls, vision systems and integration software like VB, C#, C++, WinCC, Wonderware and iFix or similar platform
- Hands on electrical experience and ability to read/produce electrical schematics
- Familiarity with industrial computer systems and vision systems
- Able to manage overall project for new machines or upgrade of machines
- Capacity to communicate and translate planning into actions
- Capacity to analyze and propose solutions related to electrical and control applications
- Ability to interact with external and internal stakeholders for all aspects of tasks/projects
|Salary||Monthly Salary 3,000SGD 〜 4,200SGD|
Supplier Quality Engineer ID:24489
|Job Description||- Controls and monitors indicators to ensure compliance of the manufactured products
- Monitors the quality of production by monitoring and analyzing daily production data and ensures the effectiveness of "containment" measure taken and robust actions to drive for improvement
- Participates or manages problem solving quality projects, implements action plans and follows their effectiveness
- Support customer complaints and manage them
- Defines and implements quality improvement actions
- Conducts audits of position to analyze the points of non-compliance and implement necessary corrective and preventive actions
- manages meetings of non-compliance, monitors the time spent and the progress of actions undertaken
- Ensures the traceability of non-conformities, implements necessary actions of "Containment" and ensures that the analysis of the non-compliance causes has been achieved in the time required
- Participates in the qualification of means / manufacturing process in the context of improvements on existing processes through Process Change Request
|Required Qualifications||- Degree/ Master in Science or Engineering
- Min. 3 experience in process QA experience.
- Knowledge and respect of the QSE policy
- Good level of general communication
- High energy level individual
- Singaporeans are welcome
|Salary||Monthly Salary 5,000SGD 〜 7,000SGD|
|Salary||Monthly Salary 4,000SGD 〜 6,000SGD|
Technical Support Engineer ID:23929
|Job Description||Provide information concerning products, applications, and problem diagnosis to sales representatives and customers. Conduct product application testing and troubleshooting on customers’ applications. Orchestrate product-related trainings for the purpose of maximizing sales. Possess strong communication skill including active listening. Demonstrate excellent prioritization as well as customer service.
Principal duties and tasks
• Receive phone calls or emails from sales reps and customers and answer inquiries concerning product capabilities, specifications, and applications
• Analyze and troubleshoot customer issues via phone or email
• Research and analyze competitive information pertaining to the company’s products
• Conduct product application testing for sales reps and customers
• Create and update manuals for product training and product demonstration for sales reps
• Plan, design, develop, and conduct trainings on products, applications, and competitive information for salespeople including both new hires and incumbents
• Develop, update, and disseminate key sales enhancement product information via company intranet and/or electronic newsletters
• Coordinate with the parent company in Japan on new product release and other pertinent tasks such as product literature development
• Travel to customer and/or other affiliates for training seminars
• May assist sales reps with on-site presentations to customers, as needed
• Proactively identify areas to improve department operation efficiency and initiate projects to achieve such improvements
• Understand and observe company / department policies and procedures
• Assists office administrator for quotation and order entry
• Other duties or projects, as assigned
• Ability to organize and prioritize tasks, activities, and projects for timely completion
• Active listening skill
• Analytical skill to identify the underlying principles, reasons, or facts by breaking down information or data into separate parts
• Ability to establish and maintain pleasant interpersonal relationships primarily over the phone and emails
• Ability to communicate complex ideas in a simplified fashion
• High degree of service orientation to actively look for ways to help people
• Problem solving skill – identify complex problems and review related information to develop and evaluate options and implement solutions
|Required Qualifications||-Bachelor’s degree in an engineering discipline (ie. Computer / Electrical Engineer) and/or 1+ year of experience in industrial automation or quality control field preferred.
-C++, Visual Basic and some PLC experience.
-Bilingualism (/English) is mandatory for this role so as to liase with clients.
-Having the driving license.
|Salary||Monthly Salary 3,000SGD 〜 3,100SGD|
Electrical Engineer ID:24468
|Job Description||-Confer with Sales team to understand customer requirements from technical aspect. To attend customer meetings on proposal/technical clarifications.
-Prepare technical proposals and Coordinate with third party vendors or internal factories and to obtain technical quotation to meet overall standards and Customer requirements.
-Documentation Coordinator during engineering to manufacturing st and to conduct a factory/witness test activities t-ensure projects compliance with specifications and industrial safety standards.
-Coordinate with Customers and to obtain necessary approvals of the design documents.
-Work closely with vendors on project timeline and follow through project status to ensure deliverable meeting Schedule and cost from conceptualization to the installation st.
-Regularly update the Engineering manager the project status report.
-Reporting Relationships: This position reports to Engineering manager.
|Required Qualifications||-Degree/Diploma in Electrical Engineering
-At least 5-7 of relevant experience in engineering or project management or experience/background from Software design company is preferred.
-in a steel plant, thermal power station, cement factory, chemical plant, others, a person having the ability of the following term is desirable.
-Must have good knowledge in DCS design, PLC design, system configuration, and control Schematic diagram.
-Make a DCS and PLC systems configuration. Make a control function specification.
-Can read a Schematic diagram of hardware.
-Do the hardware circuits retrofit to new PLC system and hardware circuits.
-Suggest system constitution suitable for a plant of customer. A project management experienced person or the person who wants to challenge it.
-Familiar with local and IEC standards. Computer proficiency in Autocad, Word, Excel, Power Point, Visio.
-Exhibit good collaboration skill with various internal stakeholders and external vendors on techno-commercial issues.
|Salary||Monthly Salary 3,000SGD 〜 4,000SGD|
Service Engineer ID:24273
|Job Description||• Conduct dealer service training and provide technical support
• Develop training materials for new product introductions
• Assist dealers in resolving field issues
• Enhance dealer’s technical skills competency
☆ MUST have experience in electrical field like troubleshooting, best if same industry (forklift)
☆ Diploma/Degree in Mechanical/Mechatronic/Electrical Engineering
☆ At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• Travelling required
|Salary||Monthly Salary 3,000SGD 〜 3,500SGD|
|Salary||Monthly Salary 4,500SGD 〜 5,000SGD|
|Salary||Monthly Salary 5,000SGD 〜 10,000SGD|
Customer Service Engineer ID:18065
|Job Description||*Developing long-term relationships with clients, through managing and interpreting their requirements
*Visit Clients (ASEAN area) when the products have problems and solve them
*Working on after-sales support services and providing technical back up as required
*Will be trained in Japan or Thailand constantly to technical/Mechanical/Electrical skill up.
*Wants to be a core member of ASEAN region in the future
|Required Qualifications||*Have studied in Mechanical or Electrical Field
*No experience in the same industry is OK
*Like to work on machines, cars etc
*Can work flexibly (Need to travel often)
|Salary||Monthly Salary 2,500SGD 〜 3,200SGD|
Electrical Engineer ID:22421
|Job Description||-to set up and maintenance for air- conditioner.
※Air Condition Project (Such as Marina Bay Sands Air Condition System)
|Required Qualifications||・Licensed Electrical Worker
・Microsoft Office Skill
・At least 3 year(S) of working experience as an Electrical Engineer.
|Salary||Monthly Salary 2,500SGD 〜 4,000SGD|
Maintenance Engineer ID:18305
|Job Description||【Job Responsibilities】 ・Building Maintenance / Technicaian (Air condiction) ・Maintain the Facilities with routine checks on electrical， air-conditioning systems， compressed air and chilled-water systems. ・Must be able to hands on to carry out minor repair|
|Required Qualifications||・At least 3 year(S) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
・Preferably Junior Executives specializing in Engineering - Electrical， Maintenance/Reqair (Facilities & Machinery) of equivalent.
|Salary||Monthly Salary 3,000SGD 〜 4,000SGD|
Popular jobs [Engineer(Electrical/Semi-Conductor)]
- 1 Maintenance Engineer Monthly Salary3,000SGD 〜 4,000SGD City
- 2 Customer Service Engineer Monthly Salary2,500SGD 〜 3,200SGD City,West,Central
- 3 Electrical Engineer Monthly Salary2,500SGD 〜 4,000SGD City
- 4 Technical Support Engineer Monthly Salary3,000SGD 〜 3,100SGD Central,North,East
- 5 Optics Engineer Monthly Salary4,000SGD 〜 5,000SGD East
Job Search By Industry
- Software/Information Processing
- Food Services
- Hospitality, Tourism & Leisure
- Human Resources
- Call Center
- Medical & Healthcare
- Manufacturing(Pharmaceutical/Medical Equipment)
- Trading Firm
- Accounting/Auditing firm
- Real Estate
- Civil Engineering/Architecture
- Governemnt/Non-Govemental Oganization