8 Jobs for Other (Singapore) found
【Part-time】Interpreter (Japanese Language)ID:2933330 SGD ~ 50 SGDCentral, Other (Singapore), City
• Day-to-day interpretation and administration responsibilities
• Interpretation during events.
• Interpretation during internal and external company meetings.
Conditions and benefits:
• Non-fixed hours
SGD30-50 per meeting
【日系金融/ベンチャー】通訳 - 在宅ID:2933425 SGD ~ 40 SGDCentral, Other (Singapore), City
Data center OperatorID:292792,400 SGD ~ 2,700 SGDWest, Central, North, East, Other (Singapore), City
-Respond to customer calls in a professional and courteous manner
-Follow call script processes to answer incoming calls, emails, etc
-Perform all tasks required to achieve account SLAs
-Responsible for logging calls and ensure all calls contain clear problem description, resolution and all activities carried during resolution of the problems with the customers
-Responsible and take ownership of all calls till closure
-Provide 1st level Technical troubleshooting to customers.
-12 days of Annual Leave at the start
- OT allowance will be paid separately
Desktop Engineer L2ID:292742,300 SGD ~ 2,600 SGDWest, Central, North, East, Other (Singapore), City
Install, upgrade, support and troubleshoot Windows 7 ,Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and Microsoft Office
• Dealing with hardware and application support queries and issues reported to the support desk and escalated to the Desktop Support Engineers
• Provide user data and application recovery
• Use diagnostic tools to troubleshoot problems associated with network connectivity, and workstation hardware/software
• Use tools and methodologies to load, copy and customize operating system configurations for deployment
• Responsible for tracking hardware and software inventory
• Familiarize end users on basic software, hardware and peripheral device operation
• Take ownership and responsibility of queries, issues and problems assigned to the Desktop Support Engineers
• Works with vendor support contacts to resolve technical issues within the desktop environment
• Escalate issues and involve experts wherever required in order to resolve issues as quickly as possible and any other authorised desktop applications & Microsoft or related security patches/Policies
• Install, upgrade, support and troubleshoot for printers, computer hardware and any other authorised peripheral equipment
• Performs general preventative maintenance tasks on computers, laptops, printers and any other authorised peripheral equipment
• Performs remedial repairs on computers, laptops, printers and any other authorised peripheral equipment
• Customize desktop hardware to meet user specifications and site standards
• Provide VIP support
• Resolve and update incidents with in SLA and also update stakeholders for P1 cases
• Update KB with solution provided
- 5 established offices around the world
- Rapidly growing globally
- An established company with the parent company in Japan
- 14 days of Annual Leave at the start
Restaurant Assistant ManagerID:289853,000 SGD ~ 4,000 SGDWest, Central, North, East, Other (Singapore), City
-Management of about 50 employees
-Management of sales, the gross profit of the store
-Management of labour cost and work shift.
-Store opening hours: 11am-10pm
-Working time: 9 hours per day (8 hours work + 1 hour break, opening and closing)
-Shift work: 6 days/week, 44 hours
-OT required, work on weekends required
AL (10 days, max 14 days)
AIA Insurance/Medical Card (does not cover dental and maternity)
Beauty Consultant (6 months contract)ID:290051,335 SGD ~ 1,335 SGDWest, Central, North, East, Other (Singapore), City
- Achievement of sales target through demonstration and promotion of skincare and make-up products.
- Proactive engagement to build a regular base of customers on which follow-up is fundamental.
- Ensure merchandise is regularly replenished.
- To adhere to day-to-day Opening and Closing Operational Procedures.
- To work closely with team to achieve Monthly Sales Targets.
- To provide exemplary customer services ensuring high standards of performance in service excellence.
- To ensure customers’ complaints are handled tactfully in a professional manner with proper follow -up.
- Uphold the company’s image as a prestigious and luxurious brand at all times.
- To support the basics for After Sales Service.
- To be well-groomed at all times.
- To abide to the Dress Code standards.
- Annual Leave - 7 Days
- Medical Leave - 14 Days
- Hospitalisation Leave - 60 Days (Inclusive of 14 days medical leave
- Basic plus commission
Finance ManagerID:287576,600 ~ 9,100 Central, Other (Singapore), City
We're a Japanese technology investment company and looking for a talented finance manager to join our organization.
You will be in charge of overseeing Singapore HQ ,Indonesia, Japan, India Branch and this is a single contributor role.
- Producing financial reports related to budgets, account payables, account receivables, expenses etc.
- Developing long-term business plans based on these reports
- Budgeting and forecasting for the business
- Liaising with external auditors and tax agents
- Looking into strengthening current internal control and process improvement
- Creation of contracts
To succeed in this Finance Manager role, you will need to possess strong fundamentals in regional finance experience with consolidation experience and the interest to work in a fast-paced environment.
Annual Remuneration : SGD80k-110k
■Annual Leave：14days /year（Max 20days）
■Sick Leave： 14 days/year
■Medical Insurance: Under discussion
■Medical Reimbursement：Max SGD500/year
Management Trainee ID:238621,800 SGD ~ 2,600 SGDWest, Central, North, East, Other (Singapore), City
-Operation service and kitchen
- Check with customers to ensure that they are enjoying their meals and take action to correct any problems.
- Clean tables or counters after patrons have finished dining.
- Remove dishes and glasses from tables or counters, take them to kitchen for cleaning.
- Escort customers to their tables.
-AL 7 days (increase 1 day per year)
-ML 14 days