2 Jobs for Other (Singapore) found
Kitchen Crew (Sushi) - Full-time/Part-time ID:318491,200 SGD ~ 3,000 SGDWest, Central, North, East, Other (Singapore), City
Our client is in the F&B service industry and they are looking for a Kitchen Assistant. This role will be working in a supermarket kitchen or central kitchen. This role will assist in sushi making and handle stock-related activities.
【What will you be working on】
- Preparation of ingredients and dishes, including Sashimi and various Sushi
- Ensure that all standards of food preparation and quality are met
- Ensure that cleanliness and hygiene procedures are followed at all times
- Monitor stock and inventory
- Serving Customer
- Other ad-hoc duties as assigned
【What they are offering】
- Variable Bonus (Depending on company and individual performance)
- Annual Leave 7 days
- Overtime Allowance
- Salary: $8-$10/hr (depending on days)
- Working Hours: 6 hours (between 8:00 -21:00 (1-hour rest)
- Working Location: Sembawang
Technical SpecialistID:321372,600 SGD ~ 3,500 SGDWest, Central, North, East, Other (Singapore), City
Our client is a famous F&B company from Japan and they are currently looking for a Technical Specialist who will be responsible for repairing and maintaining kitchen equipment and any other repair/technical works where needed.
The incumbent will be reporting to the Business Development Manager
【What you will be working on】
- Support the diagnosis of root causes on issues contributed by machinery/equipment and rectify problems to ensure minimal interruption to production.
- Assist with day-to-day hands-on operations to ensure kitchen equipment operate with the least amount of downtime.
- Maintain all kitchen equipment including all mechanical, electrical, HVAC systems and related in accordance with energy conservation and preventive maintenance programs.
- Liaise with vendors for kitchen apparatus and equipment installation for repairs and maintenance.
- Conduct basic familiarization training on safety and proper use of kitchen equipment.
- Inspect and ensure operating equipment is serviced and maintained to achieve essential service level availability (SLA), safety regulation, and quality management.
- Contribute to projects that involve fabrication and other maintenance-related tasks.
- Set up maintenance processes and periodic review of the maintenance processes.
- Ensure compliance with safety procedures.
- Liaise with contractors and mall estate officers.
- Perform other duties from time to time as assigned by the direct Supervisor.
- Create/propose preventative maintenance.
- Handle data entry of basic info to the system.
- Handle ad-hoc basic repair works.
- Repair machines, equipment, or structures where necessary.
- Follow up on pre-planned routine services (eg. exhaust service, floor trap service, etc).
【 What they are offering 】
- Variable Bonus
- Annual Leave: 14 Days
- Dental Support: SGD 100/annum; Medical Support: SGD 160/annum (capped at SGD 25/visit)