27 Jobs for Engineer(Mechanical) found
Service Engineer (Marine industry)ID:283463,000 SGD ~ 3,800 SGDWest
- Dealing with Main Engine, Pump and Turbine.
- Servicing / Supervise overhauling of pump & turbine，
- Servicing / Supervise Main engine and other marine machinery on ocean-going vessels.
- Reporting to Japanese manager in English
- Attend vessels at anchorage, shipyard, OPL and overseas.
- Able to travel overseas at short notice - Knowledge of hot work & safety practice especially for shipyard.
- Risk management.
- Management maintenance staff.
- Able to work independently with minimum supervision especially when overseas.
- AWS : 1 month
- AL 14 days
- ML 14 days
- VB (depends on company performance)
- OT Pay
Service EngineerID:279393,000 SGD ~ 3,500 SGDWest
• Conduct dealer service training and provide technical support
• Develop training materials for new product introductions
• Assist dealers in resolving field issues
• Enhance dealer’s technical skills competency
-14 days of AL, with additional 1 day each year up to maximum 21 days.
-1 month AWS + VB
-Company transport provided, Boon Lay, Jurong East, Woodlands, Yishun MRT
-$130 transport allowance for all staff
-Annual Health Screening
-No cap for Medical Claims (only GP visit)
-No cap for Dental Claims (only scaling polishing and filing)
-Annual Company Trip (free for staff, staff can bring 3 more family members at 50% discount)
Research Associate(until Mar 2021)ID:269213,000 SGD ~ 3,500 SGDWest
The candidate will work on Technical Feasibility and Process Evaluation Study of Diverse Waste Streams in Direct Melting
Gasification Facility. The job scope would be:
Provide expertise on thermal conversion processes, waste pre-treatment and process evaluation
Design and build experimental setups for feedstock characterization and analytical tests
Conduct lab-test for feedstock characterization to obtain reaction rate etc.
Support pilot plant verification test of co-gasification
Assist in the gasification simulation works conducted by Research Fellow
Assist in the preparation of monthly reports and presentations
Writing research papers, research grant proposals and assisting in preparation of patent
Undertake research work and administrative duties
Assist to conduct process evaluation (LCA, energy efficiency and cost and benefit analysis)
- AL 14 days
- ML 14 days
Marine Service EngineerID:281872,300 SGD ~ 3,000 SGDCentral
• Perform overhaul, servicing, repairs and maintenance on related industrial equipment
• Ensure continuous development and support function to technical teams
• Handle test run and monitor serviced units and record all readings
• Liaise with customers on troubleshooting / repair / maintenance issues
90% on board (usually time schedule is notified before) , 10% Support at office (Office Hours)
To go overseas 1~2/month for around 1 week (Max 3 weeks ~1 month)
■Annual Leaves 14 days~
■Medical Leaves 14 days
■Travel Allowance (Overseas）S$~70/day
Application EngineerID:279583,000 SGD ~ 4,000 SGDWest
Responsible for Sales Activities in Singapore and S.E.Asia region
Develop an Oil and Gas market on Chemical, Methanol, Reciprocating pumps and Skids.
Establish and maintain existing relationship with customers and Channel partners
Identify, develop and follow-up on sales leads and prospects
Manage & service assigned accounts and be accountable for achieving sales targets with profitable margin
Generate prompt and accurate quotations for inquiries
Ensure timely response to customer inquiries, feedback and comments
Capabilities to handle Technical inquires
Strong in handling Commercial Inquires and negotiate (Customers’ Term and Conditions)
-AL 14 days
-ML 14 days
-Variable Bonus (depend on person/company performance)
Sales EngineerID:283573,500 SGD ~ 4,000 SGDCity
- Sell company capabilities to palm oil, marine, petrochemical, biochemical, offshore & general industries
- Maintain relationships by frequent visits/contacts and seek new opportunities with existing accounts
- Create new customer accounts
- Handle other aspects of sales/marketing functions including quotations, sales reports and forecasts, market feedback and planning.
- Follow up on billings and invoices
- Review quotations and cost estimates and strategizing to ensure bids are comprehensively estimated and submitted as per client’s tender requirements
- Identify, assess and manage risks relating to the contracts which could impact the bottom line
- Able to travel (SEA regions) when required
- AL 14 to 21 days
- ML 14 days
- Medical Benefits
- Car Allowance(if the candidates has own car)
- Travel Allowance(40~50SGD per a day)
- Expenses Claim
ACMV or HVAC Engineer(Mechanical)ID:283053,000 SGD ~ 5,000 SGDWest
[Report to Japanese Manager / Myanmar Manger]
[Supervise 30 - 40 workers on site]
-To interpret shop drawings & communicate with Site Managers and consultant
-To propose plan & implement ACMV installations
-To ensure progress according to schedule, quality standards is maintained, site inspections are carried out and technical issues are resolved on time.
-To carry out equipment start up/ testing and commissioning interface with Building Automation system ( BAS )
-To design and good knowledge in ACMV installation drawing and control starter panel of ACMV Equipment
-Prepare documents for site inspection, testing and commissioning and Handover document.
-Prepare documents for equipment and material approval submission.
-To carry out duct static calculation and pump head calculation.
-To justify duct and pipe size base on the shop drawing and design drawing.
-To carry our material ordering for ACMV system.
-To make monthly and weekly schedule refer to the master schedule.
-To control and instruct to sub-contractor strongly.
AWS: 1 month, Bonus
AL: 14 days
ML: 14 days
8:30-12:00 on Alt Saturday one month worked for 2 Saturdays
OT 31-50 hours: SGD 200
OT 51 hours ~ : + SGD 100
Field Service EngineerID:281232,500 SGD ~ 3,500 SGDEast
‐ Perform modification, troubleshooting, repair services automated semiconductor on machine equipment at customers' sites
‐ Establish and provide accurate external and internal technical reports.
- Visit client's site if any technical issue (during peak period might need to travel to client's site daily - where multiple issues encountered)
‐ Strong interest in technical know-how and hands-on experience
‐ To sell the product for repairing the machinery
- To maintain and develop client's relationship
- Business travel in 90% a month
-AL Min 10 days (It increases one day in every year,up to 14 days/ including Company Leave / per year)
-ML 14 days
Quality Assurance EngineerID:282863,500 SGD ~ 4,300 SGDWest
Quality assurance engineers, also known as QA engineers, track the development process of a product from start to finish. They oversee production, testing each part to ensure it meets company standards before moving to the next phase.
• Provide technical aftersales support to customers.
• Inspection and troubleshooting of unit failures.
• Conduct failure analysis and identify root cause and counter measures to be adopted.
• Organize investigation and testing of product and parts for verifications.
• Draft inspection reports.
• Other ad-hoc duties as and when assigned
The position is highly technical and requires both application and product experience. We will have to train the individual but need someone with good grounding in Mechanical and Electrical engineering.
•Attractive bonus program.(AWS + VB)
•MNC environment with overseas training.
•12 days Annual leave
•14 days Medical Leave
•Transportation provided (Morning pickup: Chinese Garden MRT, Evening Drop-off: Pioneer MRT)
■【日系専門商社】セールスエンジニアID:256612,500 SGD ~ 4,000 SGDWest