1 Jobs for Biotechnology found
Greenhouse Gas Rating Manager (Japanese Speaking)ID:333308,000 SGD ~ 16,000 SGDWest, Central, North, East, Other (Singapore), Others, City
Our client is a research company providing data to address the global GHG problem.
As a core member of a start-up company, you will be responsible for scoring while partnering with university institutions and other organizations around the world.
【 What you will be doing 】
- Visualization of greenhouse gas emissions from livestock and aquaculture for relevant manufacturers and government agencies
- Collaboration with about 10 major research institutions (mainly universities) around the world, scoring greenhouse gas emissions
- Expand business from Asia to Australia, the U.S., and the EU
- Establishment and operation of consortiums (joint ventures)
- Management of periodic conferences with various research institutions
- Engage with client contact(s) regularly and lead client communication and presentations to establish project timelines and expectations while providing GHG expertise.
- Research and present recommendations for emissions reporting and tracking as well as emission reduction strategies, to inform decision-making by partner agency management as they develop GHG emissions reduction goals
- Other operations as needed
【 What they are offering 】
- Stock Option
- Variable Bonus (Depend on Company and Individual performance)
- Annual Leave 14 days (Maximum of 18 days)
- Medical Leave