2 Jobs for Retail/Distribution(Other) found
■Regional Sales Manager (Korean Language)ID:309525,000 SGD ~ 5,800 SGDCity
Our client is a Japanese FMCG company. As the Regional Sales Manager, you will work with the VP to identify target markets to develop the business and covering the sales & marketing activities. You will be focusing on New Business Development, Management of Business Partners & Key Accounts. The target markets will be in South Korea, Maldives, India & Sri Lanka.
【What will you be working on】
- Specifically work in market alongside distributors to train and support them to ensure they are representing the brands and business effectively to drive agreed growth levels.
- Develop tools, training and reporting documents to ensure the distributors are well equipped to achieve the agreed objectives.
- Identify regional, local groups and high end independents in designated territory that fits the brand’s profile, as well as develop and manage corporate gifting opportunities in respective territory.
- Business development and build awareness of the business and brands to achieve annual revenue and profit targets.
- Manage the current clients through regular hotel visits and communication, and identify key contacts at a hotel or regional level to build effective working relationships.
- Develop and implement aggressive sales plans for a particular region. Monitors progress towards meeting the plan's requirements.
- Meets regional sales financial objectives by forecasting requirements; preparing annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Work with Operations i.e. Customer Service and Supply Chain Management to ensure the achievement of highest level of service for - our clients with high availability across the product range for core lines.
- Provide market, competitor and brand insight for the marketing and management team based in London that supports the development of the commercial programme across the region.
- Recommends product lines by identifying new product opportunities, and/or product, packaging, and service changes; surveying consumer needs and trends; tracking competitors.
【What they are offering】
- Sales commission
- Annual Leave: 14 days
- Medical Leave: 14 days
- Medical cost at GP fully covered
Store Manager (Japanese Language)ID:308342,500 SGD ~ 3,500 SGDWest, Central, East
Our Client is a Japanese custom jewelry brand. The Store Manager will be exclusively working at the store and will be reporting to the Managing Director.
※Working Place: Orchard, Bugis, Jurong, Tampines (depending on CDD's living location)
【What you will be working on】
- Provide excellent customer service in our retail stores
- Ensure merchandise is in-stock and displayed on shelves in a presentable manner
- Be a store ambassador and demonstrate in-depth knowledge of the brand and products to the customers
- Work together as a team to achieve monthly store targets
- Manage schedule staff roster and ensure adequate manpower deployment and smooth running of daily operations
- Provide an exemplary quality of customer service, build repeat clientele and maintain customer relationship
- Meet monthly and quarterly sales quotas
- Maintain the highest standards of the house to be the best ambassador
【What they are offering】
- AL 11 days (Up to 14 days)
- VB: depend on company and individual performance