2 Jobs for Retail found
Merchandise Manager (Japanese Language)ID:304434,000 SGD ~ 5,500 SGDCity
Our client is a leading eyewear company from Tokyo, Japan. The role of Assistant Merchandise Manager is to provide strategic sales planning to maximize sales via effective stock managing (display and variations) that caters to the local market in Singapore.
◎Training in Tokyo (After border restriction is lifted)
【What you will be working on】
・To plan strategic launches for new merchandise, promotions, determine pricing strategy
・Ordering of products and creation of face control MAP
・Liaising with Japan in ensuring timely delivery of stocks
・Sales forecasting, budget management and Sales performance analysis reports
・Execute promotions strategy, seasonal changes and product launches
・To work with Store Operations Team on stock levels, aged merchandise, identify problems and propose improvement plan
・To work with Visual Merchandising Team on the merchandise display
・Monitor and implement effective Inventory control and reduce the cost of stock holding
・Prepare merchandising reports and forecasts to facilitate department purchasing objectives
・Analyze and prepare weekly/periodic reports for management
【What they are offering】
AWS (1 month)
Regulated Leave Benefits
Comprehensive insurance and health care
Training and OJT will be provided
Technical Support Associate ID:304012,000 SGD ~ 2,300 SGDCentral, City
Our client is a consumer electronics and multi-media product manufacturer. The role of a "Technical Support Associate " involves providing technical support to customers. The main products are home appliances products. This is a one-year renewable contract position.
Reporting to "Technical Support Manager / Senior Manager, RSPD".
Department: Regional Service & Parts Department (RSPD)
【What will you be working on】
- Provide servicing and repair job on-site, and when products are carried back to the workshop.
- Participate in testing and fault diagnosis and rectification.
- Provide support primarily via the phone, email, and web conference.
- Provide technical support to customer base and re-sellers.
- To analyse and solve problems for customers' claims, provide explanations while staying calm and patient at all times.
- Responsible to prepare and issue monthly after-service and product technical reports.
- Responsible for any other duties may assign from time to time.
【What they are offering】
・Medical Benefit (Capped) & Medical Insurance
・Annual Leave: 18 days
・Medical Leave: 14 days