1 Jobs for Call Center found
Customer Service Advisor (Korean Language) ID:302951,500 USD ~ 1,500 USDOthers
This role of a Customer Service Advisor (CSA) jobs continue to be on the rise as more businesses are being engaged through social media platform. CSA responsibilities include resolving customer queries, recommending solutions and guiding product users through features and functionalities of this social media in order to provide customers’ satisfaction on high quality advertisement and promotions.
【What will you be working on】
- Answering phones and emails from customers professionally and responding to customer inquiries and complaints.
- Researching required information using available resources.
- Handling and resolving customer complaints regarding product sales to customer service problems.
- Providing customers with the organization’s service and product information.
- Identifying, escalating priority issues and reporting to the high-level management.
- Following up complicated customer calls where required.
- Completing call notes and call reports as necessary and updating them in the CRM.
- Obtaining and evaluating all relevant data to handle complaints and inquiries.
- Recording details of comments, inquiries, complaints, and actions taken.
- Managing administration, communicating and coordinating with internal departments.
- Other duties as assigned.
【What they are offering】
■Basic Salary RM 6,500 ~
■Language Allowance RM 1,000
■Housing Allowance RM 600
■Variable Bonus (Depend on Company Performance)
■10 days of Annual Leave
■Shifts: Monday through Saturday (7 a.m. to 6 p.m.)