3 Jobs for Call Center found
■Quality Assurance Specialist (Korean & Japanese Language)ID:275135,000 SGD ~ 6,500 SGDEast
Join Date: 14th of January 2019
- Partners closely with client’s internal teams to ensure that decisions made by Vendor’s staff are being regularly audited for accuracy and that performance feedback is being shared with responsible teams.
- Excellent analytical abilities as demonstrated by gathering, analyzing and delivering information in both verbal and written formats.
- Ability to provide balanced coaching and feedback to develop employees/agents.
- Ability to conduct skills gap analysis and provide actionable feedback to training team.
- Handle client customer satisfaction and feedback management through weekly scrubbing of survey results and calling clients to understand their rating of the Marketing Expert
- Clearly demonstrated passion for ensuring the success of company culture of excellence and commitment to quality.
- Drive accountability with team leads and their teams to meet QA performance goals and ensure program standards are met on a week-over-week basis. This includes:
- Ensuring timely completion of weekly quality audits
- Regular attendance to Bi-weekly calibration sessions
- Regular coaching sessions with the Marketing Experts to share strengths and weaknesses based on Quality Audits
Annual Leave: 14 days
Medical Leave: 14 days
Medical Benefit (700 SGD/Year)
Membership adviser (Japanese Language)ID:267403,500 SGD ~ 3,500 SGDCentral, City
Headquartered in Orlando, Florida, the company has demonstrated leadership in time-sharing industry for many years.
The number of subscribing households is 410,000 households, offering high quality service and flexible flexibility.
- Medical Leave
- Insurance (AVIVA)
Aviva insurance detail
①General Practitioner: $150 per time
②Specific Doctor: no limit
①General Practitioner:＄25/per one time
②Specific Doctor: $150/per one time（up to ＄800 / per year)
【ホテル業界】メンバーシップアドバイザー (Membership adviser)S pass有ID:236093,500 SGD ~ 3,500 SGDCentral, City