1 Jobs for Airlines/Aviation found
Analyst – Aviation FinanceID:328674,500 SGD ~ 6,000 SGDNorth, East
Our client is a is a joint venture established in 2011 in the Aviation industry. The role of an Analyst will provide key support to the VP/Head Aviation Finance across all facets of the investment management process. It will also be a key member on the financing team in support of the continuing build-up of the asset portfolio the company will own and manage.
【 What you will be doing 】
- Maintain portfolio models of assets in ABS (Asset Backed Securitization) managed by the Company or its affiliates
- To monitor, evaluate and forecast performance for the purposes of optimizing results
- Review and analyse cashflow schedules to be prepared by Managing Agent
- Support the sourcing of debt funding from the corporate lending market, aviation asset backed financing markets and capital markets
- Support transactions process for financing documentation.
- Evaluate macroeconomic and financial market issues that may affect the aviation asset management business of ST Engineering
- Support initiatives on future plans for the Company and provide research on Environmental, Social & Governance (ESG) matters
- Support the internal approval processes for aviation leasing deals, including the review of pricing models, maintenance events forecast models, and debt financing schedules.
【 What they are offering 】
- Variable Bonus (Depend on Company and Individual performance)
- Annual Leave 14 days (Up to 18 days)
- Medical Benefit
- Mobile Allowance: $100
- Medical Insurance