Project ManagerID:347279,000 SGD ~ 10,300 SGDEast23 days ago
9,000 SGD ~ 10,300 SGD
Our Client is a Singapore-based IT security company that provides design, development, integration, testing, and commissioning to post-implementation maintenance. They are looking for a Project Manager to join their team!
【 What you will be doing 】
- Accomplishes strategic objectives by overseeing multiple project activities
- Manage high-quality, complex IT and engineering project delivery life-cycle within scope, schedule and budget using sound Project Management processes and standards within regulations and compliance.
- Responsible for the various stages of full turnkey project deliveries covering requirements gathering and analysis, design, systems/software development, construction, delivery, integration, systems/data migration, testing, commissioning and maintenance services
- Map out the overall project management plan and ensure that the roles and responsibilities, objectives, commitment, deliverables, schedule, critical path and risks are clearly defined and communicated to team members and customers
- Manage project budget and costs with the objective of maximizing revenue and margin achievements
- Establish a risk management plan for a structured approach to identify and review potential risks and mitigation actions
- Proactively manage changes in project delivery with proper impact analysis, resolutions and contingencies plan.
- Build a high-performance delivery team, and provide effective leadership to the team members
- Maintain a proactive and responsive relationship with all stakeholders, both internal management and customers, to provide regular and accurate progress updates, problem reporting, escalation and resolution processes
- Participate in pre-sales activities & work with the solution team to develop the Request for Proposals (RFP)
【 What they are looking for 】
- Degree in IT / Computer Science / Engineering, or equivalent
- At least 5 years of experience in managing large-scale IT and engineering integration projects and cross-functional delivery teams
- Knowledge of security requirements and implications relating to government security standards would be advantageous
- Must be CITPM/PMP certified.
- Preferably with technical background experience other than project management experience
- Experience in turn-key development, implementation and maintenance of large-scale, multi-platform, multi-vendor systems in the IT and engineering domain.
【 What they are offering 】
- Variable Bonus (Depends on Company and Individual performance)
- Annual Leave: 18 days
- Medical Leave: 21 days
8:30 ~ 18:00
Please sign in.