IT Executive/Senior ExecutiveID:326735,700 SGD ~ 6,500 SGDCentralabout 1 month ago
5,700 SGD ~ 6,500 SGD
Our Client is a Global Fashion brand. They are currently looking for an IT Executive/Senior Executive who will be responsible for supporting the local business scope from an IT support point of view.
Primary responsibilities are split into IT Support Management (ITSM) and Project Management (PM).
【 What you will be doing 】
- Support and execute the end-to-end process for assigned projects
- Develop plans based on business priorities together with local and global stakeholders
- Estimate budget and get approval for procurement
- Working closely with external vendors & business partners to ensure quality / timely deliverables for store support incidents and any assigned project.
- Adjust and execute change request
- Ensure IT infrastructure and equipment run at optimum performance
- Plan and prepare preventive maintenance
- Manage IT equipment inventory, its status and life cycle
- Provide technical support and resolution for team projects and incidents
- Provision of sanity check for the technical execution of projects, analysis of business challenges, internal and external stakeholder management, and any other ad-hoc requests as and when required
- Analyzing business challenges to identify the areas that need to be improved, providing effective solutions and knowledge articles for sustainable operations
【 What they are looking for 】
- Possess Bachelor’s Degree in Project Management, Computer Science, Information Technology, or any other related discipline
- At least 3 years of progressively increasing responsibility within a retail environment (fashion, luxury or consumer goods) with experience in IT systems
- Help Desk or Technical Support management experience
- Experience in a customer-facing, technical role requiring solid technical aptitude, alongside excellent written and verbal communication skills at all levels of seniority
- Track records of delivering IT results, business solutions
- ITIL Certification is a plus
- Knowledge of POS systems is a plus
- Familiarity with iOS and Windows OS
- Microsoft Office skills or G Suite (basic)
- Ability to troubleshoot and resolve hardware, software and network issues
Please sign in.