This job is closed
Chartering & Operation Assistant ManagerID:100466594,500 SGD ~ 6,500 SGDCentral
Logistic > Others (Logistic)
Our client is Japanese Shipping company and now they are looking for Chartering & Operation Assistant Manager to manages the chartering function and operation.
【What will you be working on】
- Working as Cape size chartering PIC for tonnage allocation and marketing, to maximize profitable employment of managed/operated vessels.
- Working as Cape size chartering PIC for fixing and execution of chartering contracts, which include COA/Spot voyage/TC in/TC out contracts.
- Working as operations PIC to update vessels ocean and port schedules, solution providing to minimize delays / optimize smooth voyage performance.
- Ensure compliance to relevant laws and insurance matters where appropriate.
- Working closely with Ship Management company.
- Working with management to support and bring new ideas making policy of the company.
- Prepare monthly, yearly and any other periodical result when required.
- Monitor vessel performance and feedback to Management.
- To evaluate various opportunities & negotiate and finalize charter parties.
- Maintaining close communications with customers, brokers, agents, and relevant third-party service providers, for information exchange and scheduling updates.
- Any other ad-hoc duties that might be assigned.
【 What they are looking for 】
- Minimum 2 years of Chartering experience
- Candidate should possess experience in Dry Bulk Carriers
- Capesize experience is advantageous!
- Candidate with experience working in Japanese company is preferred
- Willing to do ad-hoc duties when required
Flexible working hours (e.g. 10.00/ 10.30 – 5.30pm, 9-4pm) ~ Flexible working hours (e.g. 10.00/ 10.30 – 5.30pm, 9-4pm)
【 What they are offering 】
- Variable Bonus (Depending on company and individual performance)
- Annual Leave: 16 days (Max 21 days) for Assistant Manager
- Sick Leave: 14 days
- Insurance: Hospitalization & Surgical / Personal Accident / WCI
- Medical Reimbursement: Yes ( S$ 1,000 maximum /year)
- Dental Expense: Yes (less than 10 years - $150, More than 10 years - $300)
This job is closed