This job is closed
Clinical Sales Specialist x2ID:100466174,500 SGD ~ 6,000 SGDEast
Sales > Medical Representative
Medical & Healthcare > Physical Therapist,Medical Technologist,Pharmacist,Others (Medical & Healthcare)
Healthcare & Medical
Our client is a solution provider to improve the efficiency and profitability of Operating Theatre (OT).
This role of a Clinical Sales Specialist is responsible for selling medical fabrics and various surgical kit to assist in improvement for surgical room operations.
You will be reporting to the Sales Manager.
【 What you will be doing 】
Business Development (50%)
- Identify and research potential clients
- Develop new accounts and maintain relationship with clients
- Negotiate contract terms with clients and communicate with stakeholders
- Make and present presentations to prospective clients as well as internal executives.
- Track, identify, and add qualified prospects to the sales pipeline
- Develop and manage strategic partnerships to grow business
- Conduct ongoing market research
- Identify problems with surgical procedures and seek suggestions for improvement.
- Meet with all stakeholders (OT nurses, Surgeons, MMD, and management)
- Attending surgery, and conducting an on-site survey to identify the pain points and issues
1) Utilization of OT
2) Productivity of OT nurses
3) Optimization of SCM etc.
- Collaborate and communicate with a local distributor
- Meeting with clients following the sale of consulting packages to collect data and other information required to suggest to improve their operations.
- Creating a project plan for each client, detailing the tasks that need to be completed for the plan of customized consulting systems.
- Communicating with clients throughout the customization process to obtain feedback and approval.
【 What they are looking for 】
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- A minimum 3 years of experience in sales or/and in-house operation related to a surgical operation in Central Operating Room (Operation Theatre)
- Candidate with 5 years experience in similar capacity is preferred
- Logical thinking and Creativity of solution proposals
- Possess connection with Chief nurses and Surgeons in hospital
- Positive attitude for contribution to OT and acute hospital
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Exceptional communication and customer service skills.
9:00 ~ 17:30
【 What they are offering 】
- Variable Bonus (Depend on Company and Individual performance)
- Annual Leave 20 days
- Medical Leave
- Medical Benefit
- Transport Allowance (50 SGD/month)
This job is closed