This job is closed
Migration Business ExecutiveID:100465194,000 SGD ~ 4,500 SGDEast
Sales > Sales Engineer,Sales (Corporate/B2B),Sales (Individual/B2C),Trader,Telesales/Telemarketing,Medical Representative,Management,Others (Sales),Business Development
Logistic > Supply Chain,Warehouse,Purchase/Procurement,Shipping (Import/Export),Freight Forwarding,Logistic Coordinator/Executive,Others (Logistic)
Business Administration > Receptionist,Secretary/Personal Assistant,Customer Service/Support,Interpreter/Translator,General Affairs/Administration,Management,Business/Corporate Planning,Investor Relations,Others (Business Admin),Sales Coordinator
Marketing > Advertising & Promotion,Traditional Marketing (Offline),Product Planning/Management,Digital/Web Marketing,Public Relations/Events Management
Our client is one of Pan-Asia’s leading electronic component product distributors. They are currently looking for a Migration Business Executive.
【What will you be working on】
- Demand planning based on customer requirements and forecast.
- Coordinate and help with project transfer from HQ Japan to the ASEAN region.
- Manage and maintain an optimal level of inventory.
- Understand the Supply Chain Management system
- Liaise with the Sales and CS departments for delivery arrangements and requirements.
- Supplier window to drive Japanese account business
- Understand customer product and supply chain
- Liaise with the operation team to register the project and quotation requests in the supplier system
- Reporting actual and forecast numbers to supplier and HQ Japan
- PCN (Product Change Notice) management
- Obtaining quality documents from supplier and providing sales
【What they're looking for】
- Degree in Business Management, Supply Chain Management or equivalent.
- Minimum 3 years relevant product marketing experiences from semiconductor industry, distribution of semiconductor.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills.
- Good analytical skills and proficient in MS office applications.
- Able to work independently as well as a good team player.
- Overseas travel is required.
- Fluent in Japanese (JLPTN1) in order to liaise Japanese Counterparts
8:30 ~ 17:30
【What they are offering】
- VB (Depending on company and individual performance)
- Annual Increment
- Annual Leave: 14 days
- Medical Leave: 14 days
- Outpatient medical claims
- Corporate insurance scheme
- Dental claims
- Annual health screening
- Overseas kick-off meeting trip
This job is closed