This job is closed
HR & Admin Executive (1 Year Contract - Renewable/Convertible)ID:100462953,000 SGD ~ 3,300 SGDWest
Human Resource > Full Set/Generalist,Recruitment,Payroll,Training & Development,Compensation & Benefit,Employee/Labour Relation,Organizational Development,Performance Management,Others (Human Resource)
Business Administration > General Affairs/Administration,Others (Business Admin)
Our Client is a company based in Singapore as the regional headquarter for global shipping and logistics services.
They are currently looking for an HR & Admin Executive who is an enthusiastic, proactive, and motivated individual with a real passion for Human Resources.
【 What you will be doing 】
- To coordinate and follow up with expatriates on Employment/Dependent pass applications and housing accommodation.
- Coordinate with hotels for room reservations and review yearly corporate rates.
- To verify and ensure timely billing and payment accuracy of invoices via Application Approval (AA).
- To ensure proper submission of travel requests by employees and support on VISA applications.
- To review airfare agreements with respective airline companies yearly.
- To support and follow up on corporate card applications and matters.
- To ensure timely delivery of stationeries and name cards.
- To manage and distribute incoming couriers and mail.
- To support Assistant Manager, Administration, on all employees’ door passes access and generate relevant attendee reports as required.
- To provide administrative support to Assistant Manager on employees’ learning and development and back-end support for logistics coordination.
- To process and verify employees’ personal claims such as dental, medical, insurance and baby gifts via the e-Claim platform.
- To support and follow up with employees on mandatory leaves reimbursement such as Child Care, Paternity and Maternity Leave.
- To manage employee welfare such as long service awards, annual health screening program, and coordination of wreaths/get well baskets.
- Any other ad hoc duties/projects as assigned.
【 What they are looking for 】
- At least a Diploma in HR Management or related business discipline.
- Knowledge of Times Software and SharePoint is an advantage, training is provided if the candidate does not possess the knowledge.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel & PowerPoint.
- Proficient in speaking English and Mandrin.
- At least 3 years of operational experience in the HR field.
- Possess good communication and task management skills.
- Attentive or meticulous to details.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively.
- Able to work independently and be an effective team player.
8:30 ~ 17:30
【 What they are offering 】
- Contract Renewable/ Convertible to Perm!
- 1-month Completion Bonus upon completing 12 months contract
- Annual Leave: 17 days
- Medical Benefits
- Work-life Balance
- Engaging Environment
This job is closed