This job is closed
Finance Analyst (Japanese Speaking)ID:100461414,000 SGD ~ 6,000 SGDCity, West, Central, North, East
Finance > Analyst/Economist/Strategist
Our client is a technology firm, presently looking to recruit a Finance Analyst to lead the engineering team and bring the company to the next level. This is a newly created role which will be part of a subsidiary team. The subsidiary team is a cryptocurrency exchange platform that aims to usher in a new era of exchange in which everyone can use it safely and enjoyably. They have entities in Japan, Singapore and Vietnam. The incumbent will be part of the product team and will frequently communicate with overseas entities.
【 What you will be doing 】
- Perform financial analysis and monitor platform transaction metrics, present data in an easy-to-understand manner to the top management
- Provide analytical, forecasting, reporting, and project support to senior management
- Produce daily and monthly reports, which include key metrics, financial results, and variance reporting
- Organize existing data into easily accessible and understandable reports
- Oversee some financial functions, including invoice creation, preparing and providing supporting documents for audits.
- Assist in the preparation of monthly financial statements/reports for the company and its associated companies.
- Any other duties as assigned.
【 What they are looking for 】
- Business level English and Japanese (JLPT N2 - N1) in writing/speaking/listening is essential in order to communicate with native speakers.
- Minimal and good knowledge/ experience of cryptocurrency
- Proficient in excel/ google sheets
- At least 1-year experience in finance related position
- Knowledge of VBA, google scripts
- Knowledge of SQL or other data analysis tools
8:00 ~ 17:00
【 What they are offering 】
- Annual Leave: 14 days (Maximum up to 20 days)
- Medical Leave: 14 days
- Medical insurance
- Flexi- dollars (Staff Welfare): 200 SGD
- Flexible work arrangements
This job is closed