This job is closed
Product Planning Executive (Japanese Speaking)ID:100460573,600 SGD ~ 4,000 SGDEast
Logistic > Supply Chain,Warehouse,Purchase/Procurement,Shipping (Import/Export),Freight Forwarding,Logistic Coordinator/Executive,Others (Logistic)
Marketing > Product Planning/Management
Our client is in the manufacturing business, and they are looking for Product Planning Executive to support sales activity, obtain/maintain product certificates and update local regulations. this role is expected to liaise with Stakeholders from Japan.
【 What you will be doing 】
‐ Facilitate new product testing for product certification & factory audits
‐ Understand regulations knowledge for relevant market and keep up to date with new applicable regulations/product standards and share with related parties globally.
‐ Plan & Arrange product modification requests to meet regulation updates considering return on the investment.
‐ Check on the translation of product manuals and translate documents & meetings on demand.
‐ Require to travel within Asia Regions (Japan, Vietnam, China, etc...)
‐ Translation support for After-Service troubleshooting & communication between service engineers and factories.
‐ Conduct Orientation of new products for sales representatives
‐ Provide training to local & overseas distributors
‐ Conduct technical support with and for the sales team, logistics team and marketing team.
【 What they are looking for 】
- Diploma in any discipline
- Fluent in speaking/writing/listening in Japanese (JLPT N1) is essential in order to liaise with Japanese Counterparts
- Minimum 1-year working experience
- Knowledge of Regulations & Standards for Products Certification will be an advantage
- Self-motivated, independent, resourceful & good team player with excellent communication & interpersonal skills
- Proficiency in using Microsoft Office applications (Excel, Word & PowerPoint) & basic Adobe.
- Able to read and understand technical documents
8:30 ~ 17:30
【 What they're offering 】
This job is closed