Social Media ExecutiveID:100459503,000 SGD ~ 3,500 SGDOtherOver 3 months ago
3,000 SGD ~ 3,500 SGD
Hospitality & Tourism
Our client is the official regional sanctioning body for professional golf in Asia. They are currently looking for a Social Media Executive who will work with the communications team to deliver content from conceptualization to execution to analysis stage all season long. The incumbent will report to the Manager of the department.
[What you will be doing]
‐ Work with the communications team to brainstorm, generate, and release content on the company’s Facebook, Twitter and Instagram accounts.
‐ Develop weekly content calendars based on events/themes
‐ Work with the Social Media Manager to execute all social publishing, posting & scheduling
‐ Quality control social channels, ensuring best practices are implemented, as well as review all content produced
‐ Responsible for monitoring users' engagement and feedback on every post.
‐ Respond to questions/queries in a professional and timely manner
‐ Event report showing best post of the week
‐ Quarterly/Annual reports showing growth of the company’s social media platforms
‐ Support Social Media Manager in driving content across all social media channels during live events (including the creation of graphics with templates on Azzuu, basic cutting of clips from the live broadcast, etc.)
‐ Responsible for crafting weekly e-newsletter on Campaign Monitor – promoting stories and link to live scores, tee times, etc.
‐ Responsible for crafting quarterly e-newsletters for the company's planned Destinations.
[What they're looking for]
- Minimum Diploma holder
- Min 1-2 years of relevant working experience in handling social media
- Knowledge of golf is preferable
- Possess in-depth functional knowledge and a deep understanding of content best practices on social media channels like Twitter, Instagram, TikTok, Facebook, etc
- Possess good English copywriting skills
- Familiar with using any graphic design and video editing software for content creation
- Variable Bonus (Depending on company and individual's performance)
- Annual Leave: 18 days
- Medical Leave: 14 days a
- Medical and Dental Insurance
- Allowance per diem for travel to the tournament
- Mobile Allowance: $50 per month.
9:00 ~ 17:00