This job is closed
Manufacturing EngineerID:100458753,700 SGD ~ 4,200 SGDWest
Engineering > Research & Development,Design Engineer,Production Engineer,Process Engineer,Quality Control/Quality Assurance,Service Engineer/Technician,Project Engineer/Manager,Electrical/Electronic Engineer,Others (Engineering)
Sales > Sales Engineer
Our Client deals with packaging services, warehousing services, sales of packing materials and packing containers as well as transportation management. The role of a Manufacturing Engineer is to be responsible for the continual improvement of production processes to improve yield & quality while reducing throughput time and production costs.
You will be reporting to Plant Manager.
【 What you will be doing 】
- Design production shop floor layout to achieve efficient floor space utilization, line balancing, and production rate.
- Define tools and equipment needed for a new product startup
- Identify the need, develop and provide adequate tooling and equipment to ease product manufacturability.
- Troubleshoot Process-related issues in the production process, and investigate and determine corrective actions for customer complaints and quality non-compliances.
- Develop, update and revise manufacturing documentation following standards, internal policies, and regulations established by regulatory agencies.
【 What they are looking for 】
- Diploma/Degree in Mechanical Engineering / Manufacturing Processes with 1 - 2 years related working experience.
- Experience in manufacturing processes utilized in electro-mechanical assemblies and/or electronic assemblies preferred.
- Knowledge of ISO 9001, 14001, FMEA, SPC, TQM will be an added advantage.
- Pro-active and possesses self-motivation to stay engaged and actively involved (hands on) in all production related activities.
- Team player with good analytical and excellent interpersonal skills
- Meticulous, sense of urgency and able to work under pressure.
- Ability to work under own initiative with minimal supervision
9:00 ~ 18:00
【 What they are offering 】
- Variable Bonus (Depend on Company and Individual performance)
- Annual Leave 14 days (Maximum of 21 days)
- Medical Leave
- Medical Benefit outpatient GP $750 annually
- Medical Benefit outpatient specialist treatment SP $1,000 annually
This job is closed