[Manufacturing(Automobile)] Job search list
Sales Engineer*Automatic tube cleaning system ID:25457
|Job Description||We would like to expand the market in Australia, Philippine, Japan, Korea.
-Find a new client
-Technical support for clients (Automatic tube cleaning system)
|Required Qualifications||-Possessing a related to Mechanical engineer degree
-Keen to sales role
-Be able to go overseas for business trip
|Salary||Monthly Salary 4,000SGD 〜 6,000SGD|
Regional Marketing(Medical) ID:25075
|Job Description|| To provide downstream marketing in assigned territories.
Responsible for product promotion and marketing activities to achieve key performance index set.
Develop marketing plan, product on-patient demonstration as well as product evaluation, demonstration and training for the region.
Submit monthly activities report
Any other task assigned by management.
|Required Qualifications||★ Experience in sales and marketing is a must
★ 3 in healthcare industry is a must
Degree in any discipline
Willingness to travel regionally
Understand hospital management will be a plus point
Proficient in the use of MS office including MS words, Microsoft Excel, Lotus Notes and any SAP software will be an advant.
Able to work independently and handle new challenges
Highly responsible, meticulous & tough personality
Team player and hard working
Pleasant personality with good interpersonal skills
|Salary||Monthly Salary 3,000SGD 〜 3,800SGD|
Account Executive - Full set ID:25481
|Job Description||- Preparation of full set of accounts, reporting packages and financial statements.
- Liaise with external auditors and tax agents in preparation of Audit & tax schedules attend to queries/requirements.
- Receives and processes all invoices, expense forms and requests for payment.
- Prepares account payable/account receivable, bank book, petty cash and general ledger.
- Credit control activities e.g. responsible for following up on Accounts Receivables and Payable.
- Enter GL entries, accruals, prepayment, and purchases of Fixed Asset.
- Preparation of tax returns.
- Assists in the preparation of full set of accounts i.e. Trial Balance, Profit and Loss and Balance Sheet.
|Required Qualifications||• Candidates must have experience in full set of accounts
• Must be open to job rotation
• Candidates should possess either possess a Degree in Accountancy or ACCA
• Candidates with short notice preferred
• Confidential Search
• Able to speak for internal communication with native employees
• Knowledge of SAP/BPC software applications.
|Salary||Monthly Salary 2,600SGD 〜 3,200SGD|
Assistant Service Engineer ID:24872
|Job Description|| Perform repair, maintenance and calibration for industrial scientific products
Develop good customer relationship to enhance business opportunities.
To perform In-house and Field Service activities.
Prepare quotation and repair reports.
Provide technical support & training to customers
|Required Qualifications||★Minimum NITEC in Engineering
At least 1 Year of working experience in the related field (i.e as a Service Engineer) is required for this position.
Sound knowledge in Mechanical / Electrical /Information Technology
Sound Knowledge in MS office and its applications
Strong interpersonal and communication skills
Comfortable with conducting training in individual / group setting
Willingness to travel to all business centre in Asia Pacific region when required
Able to speak to liaise with native employees in the company and clients
|Salary||Monthly Salary 1,900SGD 〜 2,500SGD|
Product support Executive(Light Microscopes/ Cameras / Software) ID:25420
|Job Description||- Provide product support and train product specialists on Light Microscopes/ Cameras / Software and third party peripheral items
- Support pre-sales activities such as product presentations and workshops
- Collect and share competition product information
- Collect and share the latest technologies and updates in the market for our business
- Liaise with HQ product team in Japan for all technical information
- Support the sales team for new product launch
- management of Demo Asset
- Support Domestic sales team and customers and also to support Channel partners team and regional customers (when necessary)
- Undertake any other assignments, which the management may assign from time to time
|Required Qualifications||Possess Diploma/Degree in Science (i.e. Biology)
At least 2 of experience in handling scientific or medical equipment.
Microscope knowledge is preferred.
Biological Science background is required.
Independent, energetic & meticulous
Excellent interpersonal & communication skills
Willing to travel regionally (South East Asian Countries) - Once every 2 months
|Salary||Monthly Salary 2,600SGD 〜 4,000SGD|
Shipping Executive ID:25086
|Job Description||Core Operation Functions
- Liaises with vendors to provide shipping document and perform I-GLOBE entry before ETD as per monthly Shipping Plan
- Liaises with freight service providers to obtain Booking Confirmation before ETD to check rightful service provider and ETD/ETA
- Liaises with freight service providers to obtain final Bill of Lading/Air Waybill/Truck Waybill after ETD
- Ensures freight service providers to enter Booking Confirmation number before the month ends
- Follows up with vendor to issues draft copy of Free Trade Agreement (FTA) Form after ETD, supports to check on essential points before sending to customer
- Follows up with vendor to issues final copy of FTA Form after ETD
- Ensures vendor to enter dispatch number and date in I-GLOBE after every shipment by 5th working day of the following month
- Ensures complete and accurate switching of shipping document to provide full set to customers for cargo customs clearance and purchase recognition
- Follows up with Balance Orders to ensure purchase and sales are recognized within the month
- Follows up with service providers to obtain freight invoices within the month, where applicable
- Updates Accrual Report for submission to Accounts – trading invoices which are pending for switching, freight invoices which are pending for endorsement
- Process non-trading invoices, Debit/Credit Notes in Navision to be issued to relevant parties within the month (ensure all relevant document in place before process), ensure correct GST classification
- Follows up with relevant parties / customers to provide payment schedule per invoices and timely payment
- Updates in 1-30day overdue list
Service Provider management
- Where applicable, records incident caused by nominated LSP that has an impact on shipments and / or operations
- Follows up with LSP on counter-measure (s)
- Supports RFQ Team Member in filling up quarterly survey on LSP performance in categories of Quality, Delivery and Cost (KPI)
International Customs & Trade
- Where applicable, checks online HS Code data to ensure vendors’ correction application of HS Code and use of Form Type (as per FTA between trading countries)
- Ensures updated issue and dispatch lead-time of FTA Form by vendor to measure against actual issue and dispatch (KPI)
|Required Qualifications||Education and Qualifications : Diploma from a recognised tertiary institution or ‘A’ levels from a recognised tertiary institution
Practical Experience : Min. 2 of relevant working experience *freight forwarding and purchasing background
Professional Business Skills : -
Interpersonal & Social Skills : Receptive to working with diverse team of differing culture and nationalities (internal and external)
Computer Skills : Intermediate excel
Skills : English
Other Requirements : Ability to travel (mainly ASEAN countries)
☆Can not annual leave during period.
|Salary||Monthly Salary 2,800SGD 〜 3,500SGD|
XRF & XRD Sales manager ID:25421
|Job Description||• Responsible for the sales of analytical instruments to achieve the following divisional KPIs:
o Top-line Sales
o Operating Income
o Account Receivable
o Days of Inventory
• Responsible for the business development of analytical instruments
• Develop and implement sales objectives and strategies in accordance to the overall divisional objectives and policies
• Responsible for directing team members and regional distributors to work towards the achievement of corporate vision and goals
• Ensure compliance with corporate policies and procedures when conducting sales activities
• Develop customer database and key accounts relationships
• Periodic reporting to management on sales event or activities, orders and forecast of the team
• Conduct market research and provide feedback to management on the market trends / conditions
• Communicate and coordinate within the division with regards to product development, market feedback and transfer of knowledge to the sales force
• Undertake any other assignments, which the management may assign from time to time
|Required Qualifications||• Possess Diploma/Degree in Science or Engineering.
• Minimum 5 of related work experience in industrial equipment sales/chemistry/XRF & XRD will be advantageous
• Excellent interpersonal & communication skills
• Proficient in Microsoft Office
• Willing to travel regionally (inclusive of developing countries)
|Salary||Monthly Salary 6,000SGD 〜 7,200SGD|
Finance & Accounts manager ID:24493
|Job Description||Reporting to the Expatriate Finance manager, the main job duties covers but not limited to the following :
• Accounting & Tax
• Financial accounting based on the Group’s consolidated balance sheet & reports
• Non-consolidated monthly closing operations and the balance sheet & reports
• Accounting guidance for a number of overseas subsidiaries
• Declaration of Taxes (corporation tax, withholding tx, GST, etc)
• Accounting audit, tax audit response
• Financial management (daily, monthly cash flow performance, cash flow planning table creation)
• Instructions and correspondence with management
|Required Qualifications||• Degree in Accountancy / ACCA equivalent - preferably a qualified CA
• More than 5 experience in consolidated financial reporting
• General accounting (journals, deposit and withdrawal management, accounting receivable & payable)
• Taxation preparation, independently and able to complete the consolidated financial and tax reporting
• Proficient in Microsoft office applications
• Understand Oracle accounting software (Hyperion System)
• Possess good communication and interpersonal skills
• Proficiency in English is essential as main used in work will be English
• Understanding japanese language and corporate culture will be advantageous to this role but it is not a requirement as it will be a easier transition for the candidate and understanding japanese language also helps candidate to communicate internally in japanese language with native management and staff.
|Salary||Monthly Salary 5,000SGD 〜 7,000SGD|
NDT Integration Sales manager ID:25322
|Job Description||Dynamic role in fast growing environment, the Integration Sales manager will be responsible to develop business relationships and network for the NDT Integrators market in Asia-Pacific region. He is also tasked to deploy marketing plan aligned with our global sales team and provide guidance to local sales team and distributors towards the achievement of maximum growth while maintaining profitability in line with company goals and objectives. In addition, the Integration Sales manager is to promotes the Company's NDT leading technology in Asia-Pacific market and supports the distributors for a better understanding of the End-Users requirements. Working from Singapore office and reporting directly to the NDT Business Unit manager, the Integration Sales manager will travel frequently to visit potential customers.
Job Responsibilities :
• Coordinate local sales activities for Integrations opportunities in collaboration with NDT global sales team
• Support and guide distributors to provide adequate inspection solutions in line with customers' requirements, and involve regional / global experts as needed
• Frequently visit existing and potential customers to promote NDT Integrated related leading technologies
• Further develop Integrators sales network in the region to achieve a sustainable growth
• Make an accurate sales forecast and report the pipeline of opportunities on a monthly basis
• Assists in the development and implementation of marketing plans
• Collect all marketing information to build SWOT analysis of Asian market
• Share current situation and market trends among the different entities of NDT
• Respond to all inquiries and support requests in a timely manner, schedule necessary customer visits based upon direct customer interaction and distributors’ request
|Required Qualifications||• Degree or Diploma in Science or Engineering related fields are preferred
• 5 working experience in a direct sales / support position for industrial equipment
• An additional MBA is an asset
• Experience with NDT instrumentation and application knowledge in the Ultrasonic, Eddy current and Advance NDT Phased Array Technology is preferred
• Good understanding of customers, market dynamics and requirements in at least one of the industries in steel manufacturing, transport, aerospace, oil and gas and power generation
• Strong interpersonal and presentation skills
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Applicant must be able to provide detailed, written reports that effectively communicate customers' needs and market situation
• Must have the ability to organize and prioritize
• Able to work independently as well as a team player in a dynamic environment
• Ability to travel frequently
|Salary||Monthly Salary 5,500SGD 〜 7,000SGD|
BI Analyst (1 year contract) ID:24960
|Job Description||-Provide level 1 to 4 support for local users
-Support mainly the business functions in addition to some SAP BI functions
-Communicate and work closely with Business Users and SAP CoE
-Gather the requirement from various business units to improve ERP system.
-Develop new reports or enhance existing reports based on Business requirement
-Improve the reports and system performance
-Review, revise and update all existing and new BI training material.
-Organize and conduct training for new employee, during launch of new reports and periodic refresher sessions for existing users.
|Required Qualifications||-Degree in Computer Science and Information Technology is preferred
-Candidate with strong background in computer programming and similar work experience is preferred
-Strong knowledge of SAP BW 7.0 and Data modeling, creating objects (DSO, Cube, Multiproviders, Infosets, Transformations, Bex Queries, Workbooks, APD etc.)
-Strong knowledge in SAP ABAP to write Transformations routines, Customer Exit codes for Datasources and Bex Variables
-Good experience in creating Generic Datasources based on various methods and Function module
-Good debugging and troubleshooting skills
-Good Understanding of LO Cockpit and FI Datasources
-Strong knowledge of SAP BI Analysis Authorization
-Hands on experience in SAP BO 3.x and Xcelsius 2008
-Hands on experience in BPC Pack loading, report creation and User administration will be preferred
-Good understanding of SAP SD, MM, FI and Inventory module will be added advant
-Ability to communicate technical solutions in a simplify manner to help local users understand
|Salary||Monthly Salary 5,000SGD 〜 6,000SGD|
|Job Description||-Selling and marketing electronic components and other products.
-Business trip to Vietnam, , Indonesia etc.
- Sales experience in electron/ electrical machinery industry.
- 5 experiences （ maximum of 3 or 4 times job switch history.）
- Work experience in company preferred
|Salary||Monthly Salary 4,500SGD 〜 5,000SGD|
Popular jobs [Manufacturing(Automobile)]
- 1 Sales Monthly Salary4,500SGD 〜 5,000SGD West
- 2 Sales Engineer*Automatic tube cleaning system Monthly Salary4,000SGD 〜 6,000SGD East
- 3 Regional Marketing(Medical) Monthly Salary3,000SGD 〜 3,800SGD City
- 4 Account Executive - Full set Monthly Salary2,600SGD 〜 3,200SGD City
- 5 Assistant Service Engineer Monthly Salary1,900SGD 〜 2,500SGD City
Job Search By Position
- Technology(Architecture/Civil Eng/Real Estate)
- Service Industry/Restaurant
- Business Administration & Management