[Manufacturing(Automobile)] Job search list
Temporary Accounts Specialist (6 months) ID:25742
|Job Description||- Providing administrative support on compliance documentation i.e. control check, matching of delivery documents, sales and purchasing invoices
- Bookkeeping of cargo insurance register
- Assisting in Accounts Receivables on SAP data entries
- Filing of invoices
- Minimum 2 of relevant experiences
- Diploma in Accountancy
- Proficient in MS Excel, PowerPoint & SAP
- Able to commit from January 2018 to June 2018
|Salary||Monthly Salary 3,000SGD 〜 3,000SGD|
Natural Rubber Quality Assurance ID:25689
|Job Description||Working with the NR Technical manager, the successful applicant shall primarily be responsible for supporting the Quality Assurance activities of the Natural Rubber Quality Assurance operations in their Singapore Branch.
Work scope includes, but not limited to, frequent travel to rural vendor sites ti carry out onsite factory audits, implement quality initiatives, troubleshoot quality deficiencies & develop new sources of supply.
|Required Qualifications||- Related working experience in Natural Rubber, similar industry or manufacturing background is an advant.
- Diploma or higher in Technical or Engineering related fields.
- in English and to communicate with native clients. Knowledge of other dialects or is an advant to communicate with native clients.
- Computer literate with proficiency in MS Excel & MS Word is preferred.
- Familiar with ISO (9001, 14000) systems & Quality Assurance procedures.
- Able to travel frequently, independently and sometimes at short notice.
|Salary||Monthly Salary 3,000SGD 〜 5,000SGD|
Regional Marketing Executive (Medical) ID:25864
|Job Description||• To provide downstream marketing in assigned territories.
• Responsible for product promotion and marketing activities to achieve key performance index set.
• Develop marketing plan, product on-patient demonstration as well as product evaluation, demonstration and training for the region.
• Submit monthly activities report
• Any other task assigned by management.
|Required Qualifications||★ Experience in sales and marketing is a must
★ 3 in healthcare industry is a must
• Degree in any discipline
• Willingness to travel regionally
• Understand hospital management will be a plus point
• Proficient in the use of MS office including MS words, Microsoft Excel, Lotus Notes and any SAP software will be an advant.
• Able to work independently and handle new challenges
• Performance driven.
• Highly responsible, meticulous & tough personality
• Team player and hard working
• Pleasant personality with good interpersonal skills
|Salary||Monthly Salary 3,000SGD 〜 4,200SGD|
Senior Accounts Executive (AR) ID:25882
|Job Description||• manage collection process and reduce overdue debts through vigilant monitoring of debtor accounts and reports to Accounts Receivables manager
• Maximize collection of payment from all customers in a timely and professional manner
• Maintain efficient records of collection activities
• Responsible for preparing statement of accounts and uploading of invoices and supporting documents via customer’s assigned portal for specific group of local customers
• Monitor customer with open term accounts and propose action plan for delinquent customers to Accounting manager
• Responsible to negotiate on collection plan with customers and close follow up with customers
• Work closely with other functions (Sales, Logistics, Customer Services) to resolve issues which hamper smooth collections and/or to resolve billing discrepancies
• Retrieve invoices and/or delivery notes and/or related support documents on request and send to customers
• Assist to review incoming receipts postings
• Prepare and publish weekly AR Status Aging report
• Prepare monthly status report on top overdue accounts status for Accounting manager
• Propose improvements in cross functional processes to achiever better collection efficiencies
• Assist in Credit Control areas in maintaining customer master records accuracy
• Support to review orders with Credit block and execute release with relevant approval
• Assist to review and propose improvements for Credit Control procedures
• Assist in any other ad-hoc duties where required
|Required Qualifications||• Diploma in Accounting/Accountancy
• At least 3 of credit collection experience preferably in hospitals or healthcare industry
• Good interpersonal & communication skills
• Possess good negotiation and problem solving skills
• A good team player who is independent, has a positive work atittude, is pro-active, meticulous & good in details
• Able to work under tight deadlines & in a fast paced environment
• Proficient with MS Office applications with in-depth knowledge of MS Excel and other applications
|Salary||Monthly Salary 3,500SGD 〜 4,200SGD|
Channel Sales Executive (Imaging) ID:25880
|Job Description||1) To serve exiting customer and making sales call
2) To develop new customer
3) To prepare sales action plans and strategies
4) To ensure customer service satisfaction and good follow up on sales activities
5) Monitor and report on sales activities and follow up for management
6) To participate in sales events
7) Maintain sales activity records and prepares sales report
8) To develop and maintain customer sales database
9) Monitor competitors and market conditions
10) manage promoters at retail outlets
1 To service exiting customer and making sales call (40%)
2. To develop new customer (10%)
3. To prepare sales action plans and strategies (10%)
4. To ensure customer service satisfaction and good follow up on sales activities (10%)
5. Monitor and report on sales activities and follow up for management (10%)
6. Maintain sales activity records and prepares sales report (10%)
7. To develop and maintain customer sales database (5%)
8. Monitor competitors and market conditions (5%)
|Required Qualifications||* Minimum 3 of sales experience channel or account management and proven ability to achieve sales targets. (Preferably similar industry)
* Half day in office and the other half on the road for dealer/market visitation.
* Possess a Nitec/High Nitec/Diploma or Bachelor Degree in any discipline
|Salary||Monthly Salary 2,500SGD 〜 3,000SGD|
Regional Tax manager ID:25874
|Job Description||Potential candidate will be responsible for the corporate tax and transfer pricing matters within the South Asia Pacific region. Countries include Singapore, Australia, New Zealand, Malaysia, Thailand, Vietnam and .
1) Managing local and regional tax issues
2) Coordinating and preparing the transfer pricing documentations of the region to ensure that they comply with local transfer pricing regulations while mitigating tax risks of both parties
3) Ensuring adequate current tax provision and deferred tax asset/liability in the region
4) Assessing that the companies’ operations across the region are aligned with the Global and Regional Tax Policies
5) Identifying tax initiatives that may qualify for tax incentives in the respective countries
6) Evaluating companies across the region, proposing process and systems improvements to achieve tax efficiency, working with the local management to develop an action plan to implement the improvements and following up closely to ensure achievement;
7) Identifying and addressing potential tax implications on projects undertaken in the region
|Required Qualifications||• Degree in Accountancy or its equivalent, preferably with CPA / CA or advanced taxation qualification
• At least six to eight of relevant experience preferably in a Tax Department in a Big 4 firm and/or relevant tax experience in a MNC
• Strong technical knowledge of corporate taxes and transfer pricing regulations
• Experience in handling international tax issues, cross-border taxes and transfer pricing
• Willing to travel frequently within a short notice period
• Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills including senior-level business and corporate partnering
• Have a positive work attitude and able to manage projects independently.
• A good team player who is also pro-active, confident and resourcefulness
|Salary||Monthly Salary 5,000SGD 〜 7,000SGD|
Demo Asset Control Officer ID:25877
|Job Description||- Full Asset & Inventory stock control
- Adhere to all asset / inventory protocol
- Periodical Demo asset data cleansing
- Assist in tracking asset and closure of consignment
- Support sales operation needs for both demo and sales stocks.
- Prepare consignment fill up
- Ensure only registered and approved (temporary) Medical Devices
- Ensure only (Internal) approved stor, packing & transport materials are kept and used in the store
- Ensure only Registered / Approved Medical Devices are issued (consignment / delivery) for clinical use in Singapore
- Ensure only approved method of transport and carri are used in transportation of Medical devices
- Monthly check and proper treatment of expired products in Asset and Inventory
- Ensure appropriate treatment (recall, isolation and security) for recall items
- Adhere to work safety protocol and check list
- Adhere to all store schedule and protocols
|Required Qualifications||- Possesses a Nitec
- Highly organized with superior customer service skills.
- Excellent in MS Office knowledge and its applications
- Possess a positive service attitude and keen in providing solutions, fast learner and able to perform independently with minimum supervision.
- Preferably with warehouse / logistic experience
|Salary||Monthly Salary 2,300SGD 〜 2,600SGD|
Regional Sales Executive (Gastro Respiratory) ID:25876
|Job Description||1. To implement & execute strategy for sales and channel management
2. To prepare & perform sales forecast, monitor shipment & delivery timeline and sales progress reporting
3. To manage sales process with pipeline management, and to perform pipeline analysis with follow up action plans
4. To manage the focus product penetration with appropriate sales/ product configuration, preparation for quotation, and facilitate tender participation etc
5. Achieve sales KGI and KPI set.
6. To facilitate education program for HCP engagement, conduct in-service, OPD and product evaluation, demonstration and training for both SIngapore & regional HCP.
7. To document all sales activities and events with timely submission of reports
8. Any other task assigned by the management.
|Required Qualifications||★ Experience in sales is a must
★ 3 in healthcare industry is a must
1. Possess a Diploma or Bachelor Degree in any discipline
2. Min. 3 or more sales experience in channel or account management
3. Demonstrate clearly proven sales track record with detailed examples
4. Preferably have experience on turnkey project management
5. Strong understanding of regional hospitals' procurement process
6. Clear understanding of product registration, tender participation and strategy
7. Strong analytical understanding of the changing ASEAN market
8. Proficient in payment terms and tax regulations
9. Have to travel overseas (50% of the time)
|Salary||Monthly Salary 3,700SGD 〜 4,400SGD|
Finance and Accounts Jnr Executive/ Executive ID:25856
|Job Description||1. Responsibility for the Company’s Finance and Accounting.
2. Assist Senior Finance and Accounts manager on the Month end closing and preparing of financial statement and report.
3. Liaise and communicate with bankers, customers, suppliers and internal related departments
4. Audit confirmation
5. Responsible for quarterly GST submission
6. Handle Accounts Payables and Receivables.
7. Monitoring of cash flow
|Required Qualifications||1. Relevant educational background with post being applied, preferable local poly .
2. At least 2 working experience in related field ( Experience in Banking would be an added advant)
3. Good interpersonal and communication skills
4. Able to read and write to liaise with native clients
6. In addition, candidate will be entitled to monthly transport reimbursement.
7. Able to start work within short notice would be an advant.
|Salary||Monthly Salary 2,700SGD 〜 2,900SGD|
|Salary||Monthly Salary 4,000SGD 〜 6,000SGD|
PROJECT SALES ENGINEER ID:25777
|Job Description||• Identify and develop potential business opportunities
• Responsible of creating new customer accounts and business development
• Achieve sales & profit targets set by the Company
• Formulate and implement sales strategies
• Ensuring customers’ requirements are clearly and adequately defined before handing over to project and operation team
• Update existing customers on any new products
• Cultivate and enhance long term relationships with new and existing customers
• Conduct direct sales of company’s products and services
• C calling to reach potential customers
• Ensure procedures, standards and guidelines are followed and maintained
• Identify problems or deficiencies in the services provided or in our Quality management System
• Any other duties assigned by the management from time to time.
|Required Qualifications||• Knowledge of various industries such as construction, manufacturing and oil & gas would be an advant
• A Diploma or Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical / Civil Engineering / Electrical aspect from a recognized institution
• At least 2 to 5 (in aggregate) of practical experience, with crane system related experience would be an advant
• Be meticulous with positive work attitude, strong interpersonal and communication skills
• Must be dynamic, sales-oriented and possess outgoing personality
• Team player and yet independent
• Must possess a valid Singapore Class 3 driving license
• Full-Time position(s) available
|Salary||Monthly Salary 3,500SGD 〜 5,000SGD|
Sales Engineer*Automatic tube cleaning system ID:25457
|Job Description||We would like to expand the market in Australia, Philippine, Japan, Korea.
-Find a new client
-Technical support for clients (Automatic tube cleaning system)
|Required Qualifications||-Possessing a related to Mechanical engineer degree
-Keen to sales role
-Be able to go overseas for business trip
|Salary||Monthly Salary 4,000SGD 〜 6,000SGD|
|Job Description||-Selling and marketing electronic components and other products.
-Business trip to Vietnam, , Indonesia etc.
- Sales experience in electron/ electrical machinery industry.
- 5 experiences （ maximum of 3 or 4 times job switch history.）
- Work experience in company preferred
|Salary||Monthly Salary 4,500SGD 〜 5,000SGD|
Popular jobs [Manufacturing(Automobile)]
- 1 Sales Monthly Salary4,500SGD 〜 5,000SGD West
- 2 Temporary Accounts Specialist (6 months) Monthly Salary3,000SGD 〜 3,000SGD City
- 3 Natural Rubber Quality Assurance Monthly Salary3,000SGD 〜 5,000SGD City
- 4 Regional Marketing Executive (Medical) Monthly Salary3,000SGD 〜 4,200SGD City
- 5 Senior Accounts Executive (AR) Monthly Salary3,500SGD 〜 4,200SGD City
Job Search By Position
- Technology(Architecture/Civil Eng/Real Estate)
- Service Industry/Restaurant
- Business Administration & Management