[HR] Job search list
Global Human Resources Development · Consultant（japanese language） ID:26550
|Job Description||- Tackle "developing global human resources who can be active in the world for the first time in Asia" as a mission.
- Organizational management management Analysis
- Design, Consultation, Proposal
- Support the client to train the human who can contribute the company's globalization
|Required Qualifications||- Interested in Global Human Resources Development ·Organization development and Consultant
- Good communication skill
- Strong mind
- Excellent and English (for communication with native customers)
|Salary||Monthly Salary 4,800SGD 〜 6,000SGD|
HR cum Admin Executive ID:26564
|Job Description||- General Affair/Admin
- Recruitment for warehouse staff and back end staff
- Compensation & Benefit
- Employee/Labour Relation
- Organizational Development
- Performance management
- Diploma or relevant certificate from any majoring
- Has experience HR Full set at least 3 in any industry
- Fluently speak English and for internal communication with native colleagues
- Willing to work Warehouse / Logistic Company
- Able to work properly with 5 days
|Salary||Monthly Salary 3,000SGD 〜 3,500SGD|
Mobility Consultant (japanese language) ID:26562
|Job Description||The Consultant plays a pivotal role in the relocation process and serve as the “navigator” to the international assignees. Your primary responsibility is in the effective delivery of high quality core products and services to our assigned customers. You will provide single point of coordination for all phases of international relocation activities; administering relocation policy/program, counseling on and cross-cultural programs, overseeing destination service delivery and facilitating expense management.|
|Required Qualifications||• Degree in Business Studies or related discipline
• Excellent spoken & written English and japanese language (required to communicate with native clients & assignees), preferably Native Speaker/ JLPT N1 level.
• Minimum 2 ’ related business experience in customer service or human resources management
• Experience in expatriate or international compensation and benefits management and/or tax delivery would be advantageous
• High level of initiative with excellent planning and organization skills
• Customer service focus with excellent communication skills
• A team player with the ability to multi-task and work under pressure
• Proficiency in MS Office and has the aptitude to master internal systems quickly
|Salary||Monthly Salary 3,500 〜 4,500|
Account Executive ID:26549
|Job Description||- Monthly / Yearly P&L Sheet
- Audit matter
- Debt recovery
- Expenses claim
- Cash management
- General affairs
- Payroll etc...
- Minimum Diploma or Degree holder
- At least 5 Account experience in any industry
- Hands on experience full set of accounting
- Able to speak and English for communicate with native clients
- Able to handle Payroll
Willing to STUDY japanese language to liaise with native colleagues
|Salary||Monthly Salary 3,000SGD 〜 3,300SGD|
HR & Administration (Contract position) ID:26334
|Job Description||HR Administration
• Maintain employee records (soft and hard copies)
• Update HR databases
• Prepare paperwork for HR policies and procedures
• Process employees’ requests and provide relevant information
• Advertise job openings on careers pages, job boards and social networks (e.g. LinkedIn)
• Source candidates through online channels (e.g. professional networks and portfolio sites)
• Screen resumes and applications and update candidates on hiring processes
• Interview candidates during various hiring stages, including phone, first-round and second-round interviews
|Required Qualifications||1. No experience or working experience up to 1-2
2. in English and to liaise with native clients
3. Singapore Citizen
4. Degree holder (Engineering background preferred)
※Must be able to commit at least 3 month(6 months max.)
|Salary||Monthly Salary 2,300SGD 〜 2,500SGD|
Assistant HR manager ID:26459
|Job Description||Responsibilities :
• Include managing the full spectrum of the Human Capital & Development function and supporting the Head of Human Capital & Development.
• Maintain & update accurate records of personnel particulars, leave administration and processing of income tax filing.
• Handle monthly payroll and staff commissions for both Singapore, Malaysia & Thailand representative office.(Payroll is outsourced)
• Preferred with Experience in workshop/factory safety, ACRA industry.
• Hands on for application of passes such as Employment pass, SPASS and work permit.
• Maintain and process any of the general office admin of the organization. Stationery & sundry purchasing for office and other ad-hoc projects.
• Business trip is required once a month to 2 month.
☆japanese language speaker (to liaise with native colleagues as well for reading / translate Docs.)
☆Candidate must possess at least Diploma/Advanced/Higher/ Diploma in Finance/Accountancy/Banking, Human Resource management or equivalent.
☆Able to handle Thailand, Singapore & Malaysia HR matters
• At least 3 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
• Good analytical skill and able to manage detail.
• Strong team spirit and able to work independently.
• Good communication & interpersonal skills
• Familiar with local labour legislations relating to employment, work passes, and payroll
|Salary||Monthly Salary 3,000SGD 〜 3,500SGD|
HR Executive cum Recruiter ID:26276
|Job Description||-Drive talent acquisition, recruitment needs fulfilment and act as an advisor in areas of recruitment operation solutions for Asia regions.
-Work closely with Department heads in coordination of workforce planning and ensure that recruitment timelines are met.
-Look into developing potential candidate pipeline through a variety of avenues and platforms.
-manage Work Pass Application process.
-Contract preparation and renewals.
-manage on boarding and off boarding process.
-Handle some aspects of HR matters.
-Other duties assigned.
-Posting of job advertisements on job portals.
-Coordination of interviews (F2F / Phone / Skype).
-Qualifying of candidates via interviews, screenings and reference checks.
-At least Diploma in relevant discipline.
☆2-3 of recruitment experience.
☆At least 1 year experience in headhunt recruitment.
-Must be able to converse in English and (to liaise with native colleagues at China & Taiwan office).
-Resourceful, proactive and possess great interpersonal skills.
-Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
-Team player and ability to handle stress well.
|Salary||Monthly Salary 2,500SGD 〜 3,000SGD|
Human Resources manager - Singapore Sales, Marketing & Services(japanese language) ID:25426
|Job Description||we are expanding into Japan!!!As a member of the professional staff, contribute specialized knowledge and skill in a discipline (e.g. Sales, Marketing & Services) area to support team and/or department business objectives. Generally, work under limited supervision, but within established guidelines, producing and analyzing more complex business information to assist in the decision-making process. Responsible for selection, supervision and development of staff in accordance with company policies and procedures.
Reporting to the Director of Human Resources, Singapore (DHR), the Human Resources manager is responsible for the Human Resources team supporting the Sales, Marketing & Services operations in Singapore, supporting the DHR with Sales & Marketing operations in Japan or other AP locations, and the development, implementation and application of strategic planning, policies and programmes through partnership with the DHR. This includes but not limited to recruiting, total compensation, performance management, associate development and retention, handles sensitive legal matters and succession planning. Additionally, this role will oversee the site's payroll administration and develop local policies and procedures that will contribute to the success of the Sales, Marketing & Services operations and improve the overall working environment.
|Required Qualifications||★ skill at least JLPT N4 for recruiting employees of native
-Diploma/Degree in Human Resources management
-Service-oriented with minimum 5 ' experience in a similar capacity in the hospitality or service industry
-Proficient in Microsoft Office applications, and a working knowledge of HRIS systems.
|Salary||Monthly Salary 7,000SGD 〜 9,000SGD|
|Required Qualifications||★シンガポーリアン またはの/DP 応募可能！
- Human Resources management 専攻で短大、もしくは四年生大学卒業の方
|Salary||Monthly Salary 7,000SGD 〜 9,000SGD|
HR manager / Assistant manager ID:25875
|Job Description||The Human Resources manager guides and manages the overall provision of Human Resources services, policies, and programs for a company, or a portion of the Human Resources function within a large company. The major areas the Human Resources manager manages can include:
- recruiting and staffing;
- organizational departmental planning;
- performance management and improvement systems;
- organization development;
- employment and compliance with regulatory concerns regarding employees;
- employee onboarding, development, needs assessment, and training;
- policy development and documentation;
- employee relations;
- company-wide committee facilitation;
- company employee and community communication;
- compensation and benefits administration;
- employee safety, welfare, wellness, and health;
- charitable giving; and
- employee services and counseling.
- Report to japanese md
- 2~3 staffs will report to this position.
|Required Qualifications||☆ Bachelor’s degree with at least 5 of relevant working experience
• Proficiency in MS office applications
• Good/strong analytical and quantitative skills with an eye for detail combined with excellent written, communication and presentation skills
• Ability to work independently and as a team to deliver consistent and good quality outcome within stipulated timeline in a dynamic environment
|Salary||Monthly Salary 5,000SGD 〜 7,000SGD|
■【航空】Admin cum HR Executive / Senior Executive ID:26162
|Job Description||- 機密保持書類の管理
- 本社やシンガポール政府から依頼された調査やレポート作成 等
|Required Qualifications||☆ 3年以上の関連経験
- MS Word, Excel PowerPoint 等のスキル
|Salary||Monthly Salary 2,700SGD 〜 3,300SGD|
HR Assistant manager(japanese language) ID:25949
|Job Description||- Labor relations; communicate with local staffs and japanese managers at bakery
- Check MOM rules to provide good working environment
- Report to Japan HQ
- Visit bakery and check working environment
- HR operation management
- Hands-on payroll duties is outsourced
☆ Good knowledge of MOM rules, especially for labor relations
☆ HR related knowledge, experience around 3
☆ japanese language skill to communicate with Japan HQ, native（at least N2）
- Experience in F&B industry will be advantage
|Salary||Monthly Salary 3,200SGD 〜 3,600SGD|
Senior HR Executive (japanese language) ID:25979
• Conduct orientation and responsible for on-boarding procedures for expatriates
• Responsible for the application / renewal or cancellation of work passes such as Employment or Dependent Passes
• Managing expats monthly payroll
• Responsible for the filling of yearly Income Tax (IR8E, IR21)
• Required to manage expats settling in Singapore matters such as accommodation and car * Administer and advise expatriates welfare related matters such as home and medical leave
• Responsible to administer repatriation procedure
• Liaise with Association Administration to organise activities such as handling Corporate Membership
• Responsible for the planning / involvement for Panasonic Group activities
|Required Qualifications||• Bachelor Degree in Business Admin or Human Resource
• 3-5 year similar working experience
• Required to have at least JLPT Level 2 as the role required to communicate with Japan HQ and translation of documents to English
|Salary||Monthly Salary 3,000SGD 〜 4,000SGD|
|Salary||Monthly Salary 3,500SGD 〜 5,000SGD|
Admin cum HR Executive / Senior Executive(japanese language) ID:26161
|Job Description||Administration role at Airport office
- Handling confidential matters and maintain proper filing systems
- Distribution of department staff listings and organization chart maintenance
- Schedule, coordinate meetings, business trip arrangements and calendar management
- Arrange for meeting and training rooms
- Update of staff personal records
- Assist to human resources management
- General office matters
- Handle events
- knowledge of SAP
- Surveys, reports required by HQ, Govt bodies
|Required Qualifications||Qualification & Experience
☆ Diploma/Degree or higher
☆ More than 3 ’ work experience
☆ ability (JLPT N4 Level or above) to communicate with native /Japan HQ
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and other software
- Good command of English, both written and spoken
- Participate on teams with management staff to complete special projects
- Independent and resilient
- Strong communication and customer service skills
- Intercultural team player and morale building
- Understanding of company’s brand, service & philosophy
|Salary||Monthly Salary 2,700SGD 〜 3,300SGD|
Career Consultant ID:25268
|Job Description||- Attend interviews to understand candidate’s background and expectations on job search
- Input candidates’ data into internal data base
- Search for suitable candidate according to available job descriptions provided by using internal database system
- Help to arrange for client-candidate-meeting and follow up with the interview
- Keep in contact with existing candidates and help to uph good relationships with them
- Follow up with candidates even after they commence in client’s company
- To achieve personal and team monthly sales target
|Required Qualifications||- Singaporean.
- Work experience in Human Resource industry or HR related job.
- Must be responsible.
- Great team player as coordination with colleagues is required.
|Salary||Monthly Salary 2,500SGD 〜 3,500SGD|
HR Administrator (Contract) ID:22423
1. Maintain record of attendance and leave application
2. Preparing and updating of orientation materials
3. Create and update of training records
4. Provide clerical and administrative support to HR manager
5. Assist in the coordination of HR projects and minutes taking
6. Compile and update of employee records for company appointed clinic
7. Other HR duties assigned
1. Handle office and expatriates’ condominiums lease agreement
2. Attend to incoming calls & guest
3. Create and issuance staff pass
4. Daily collection and distribution of mails
5. manage company phone system
6. Generate monthly report for accounts department
7. Handle general administrative duties
8. Assist in company event and renovation projects
9. Monitor and follow up on outstanding jobs periodically
10. Create and revise office layout, phone list, etc.
11. Handle company mobile phones and invoices
12. Handle company assets and conduct annual inventory check
13. Other ad hoc assignments delegated by HR/Admin manager
• Diploma and above in any disciplines
• Proficient in Microsoft Office
• Ability to multi-task in a fast-pace environment with minimal supervision
• Able handle stress and meet tight deadlines
• Proactive, flexible, good team player and able to work independently
• Ability to handle work professionally with strong sense of responsibility and commitment
• Good interpersonal skills and able to interact with all levels, internally and externally, in professional and responsive manner
• Able to start immediately
|Salary||Monthly Salary 2,000SGD 〜 2,500SGD|
Popular jobs [HR]
- 1 HR Administrator (Contract) Monthly Salary2,000SGD 〜 2,500SGD City
- 2 Global Human Resources Development · Consultant（japanese language） Monthly Salary4,800SGD 〜 6,000SGD City
- 3 HR cum Admin Executive Monthly Salary3,000SGD 〜 3,500SGD East
- 4 Mobility Consultant (japanese language) Monthly Salary3,500 〜 4,500 City,Central
- 5 Account Executive Monthly Salary3,000SGD 〜 3,300SGD City
Job Search By Industry
- Software/Information Processing
- Food Services
- Hospitality, Tourism & Leisure
- Human Resources
- Call Center
- Medical & Healthcare
- Manufacturing(Pharmaceutical/Medical Equipment)
- Trading Firm
- Accounting/Auditing firm
- Real Estate
- Civil Engineering/Architecture
- Governemnt/Non-Govemental Oganization