1 Jobs for Law found
Senior Legal Executive ID:3058517 SGD ~ 30 SGDCity
Our client is a Japanese Trading firm that specialises in electronic components, housing equipment, chemicals, and plastics. The role of the Senior Legal Executive is to assist the Division Manager in reviewing and drafting company legal contracts.
【What will you be working on】
- Drafting and reviewing contracts and documents that relate to business or risk management.
- Regularly provides legal review and monitor changes to clarifications on contracts
- Execute corporate authorization and other related corporate formalities
- Communicating with outside legal counsels among multiple Asian countries to obtain professional legal advice.
- Assist in the company’s compliance and audit matters
- Liaise with the Japan Headquarters about legal matters.
- Any ad-hoc duties as assigned
【What they are offering】
- Variable Bonus
- Annual Leave: 10 days
- Medical Leave: 14 days
- Medical Insurance: SGD 1,400/year (medical check-up: UP to SGD400)
- Exclusive Dental insurance