1 Jobs for Hotel Management/Travel & Tourism/Leisure found
Reservation Sales & Loyalty Services (Korean Speaking)ID:335422,800 SGD ~ 3,142 SGDCity
Our Client is the customer service center of the world's most famous hotel. They are currently expanding the Korean desk and this person will handle 50% of Korean guests and 50% from other regions.
This position has the following shift:
【 What you will be doing 】
Policies and Procedures
- Protect the privacy and security of guests and coworkers.
- Maintain confidentiality of proprietary materials and information.
- Follow company and department policies and procedures.
- Perform other reasonable job duties as requested by Supervisors.
- Deliver an effortless customer experience by responding positively and timely to customer questions, concerns, and requests.
- Anticipate customer needs, including asking questions to help discover sales opportunities and overcome objections based on knowing what your customer needs
- Provide a personalized service to our customers by recognizing and acknowledging status level and reason for travel
- Embrace loyalty and connect them to our brands or hotels at every opportunity.
- Support loyalty programs by enrolling customers at every opportunity.
- Verify all reservation information with customers to ensure accuracy.
- Determine the most appropriate room type to meet guest requirements and maximize room rate.
- Explain guarantee and cancellation policies to customers.
- Describe room accommodations and benefit feature sale amenities to guests.
- Assign confirmation/cancellation numbers and clearly relay this information to customers, giving them the option of emailing and/or faxing these numbers.
- Inform guests of rules and regulations regarding qualifying rates (e.g., government and special corporate rates and discounts).
- Input and access data in the reservation system by entering correct information into proper fields.
- Share the process for follow-up on any guest case issues to ensure the guest knows what happens next.
- Utilize all resources to stay up to date with new standards initiated by CEC
- Speak to guests and co-workers using clear, appropriate and professional language.
- Talk with and listen to other employees to effectively exchange information.
Working with Others
- Support all co-workers and treat them with dignity and respect.
- Handle sensitive issues with employees and/or guests with tact, respect, diplomacy, and confidentiality.
Quality Assurance/Quality Improvement
- Handle customers with a First Call Resolution mindset based on your level of empowerment and where appropriate transfer for escalated handling of the customer issue.
- Comply with quality assurance expectations and standards.
- Efficiently navigate all systems.
- Enter and locate work-related information using computers and/or other methods.
- Move, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing less than or equal to 10 pounds without assistance.
【 What they are offering 】
- Annual Discretionary Bonus： depending on the performance
- Salary adjustment(1 time/year) : depends on business
- Annual Leave 15days + 1day Birthday Leave
- AIA Insurance
- Panel Clinic
- Medical Vision Care Reimbursement: 400SGD/year