6 Jobs for Retail/Distribution(Fashion&Apparel) found
Junior Sales AssociateID:272081,800 SGD ~ 3,000 SGDCity
-Welcoming customers to the store and answering their queries
-Assess customer needs and wants; answer customer questions and concerns
-Provide appropriate product recommendations
-Ensure merchandise is in-stock and displayed on shelves in a presentable manner
-Use point of sale (POS) system to conduct purchase transactions
-Process merchandise returns
-Assist in product inventory procedures
-Assist with administrative,operations and housekeeping duties-Cross-sell and upsell products
-Memorize in-store promotions and special offers in order to communicate to customers
-Build relationships with customers, especially regular customers
-Team up with co-workers to ensure customer satisfaction
-Work together as a team to achieve monthly store targets
-Educate customers on new arrivals and future product arrivals
-Follow opening and closing procedures thoroughly
-Meet (and preferably exceed) monthly and quarterly sales quotas
-Maintain highest standards of the house to be the best ambassador
*Able to work on weekends and public holidays
*Other duties may also be assigned depending on the operation’ needs
AWS, Medical Benefit, Transport Claim, Commission, AL 14 days
Store Assistant Manager (Japanese Language)ID:264902,500 SGD ~ 3,000 SGDCity
【Job description 】
1. Retail sales staff
※Willing to learn the product of knowledge and have a good relationship with customers.
Need the professional attitude for service with the customer. This is called "OMOTENASHI" in Japan.
For example, you will be smiling when the customer is coming in the store.
2. Admin staff
Must have strong PC skill
3. Information staff
Helping customer with guidance. Especially, for the Cusher, their staff sometimes can't use the Cusher. you must guide them and support with staff and the customer.
4, Packing the product
there is a lot of product. During the time to not come the customer, you quickly pack those products.
AL 10 days
ML 14 days
Company insurance SGD 500/ per year
AWS 1 month(After join 1 years）
VB 1 month(After join 1 years）※Depend on the company parformance
■【日系雑貨屋】アシスタントマネージャーID:264893,000 SGD ~ 3,500 SGDCity
Shift Work: 10:00AM - 20:00PM (1時間昼食)
＞1次面接 Skype OKです。
AL 10 days
ML 14 days
Visual Merchandiser - ProductionID:271872,800 SGD ~ 3,800 SGDCity
- Window • In-store decoration
- Planning and design / design - Design - Production management (including cost control), from planning stage to actual production monitoring.
- Create in-store decoration plan, including in- store poster design, in- store special decoration design to communicate product benefit. From planning stage to production stage.
- Able to create floor rendering to assist the visualisation of the store plan.
- VMD Guideline • Manual creation
- Create, manage, edit pagination
Bonus (2 times per year),
VB(1 time per year/depends on company performance)
Retails Sales (Luxury Ladies Bag) ID:255972,000 SGD ~ 2,300 SGDCity
- Sales of high class bags and wrist watches
- Assist clients with item selection
- Provide excellent customer service
- Other ad-hoc duties assigned
- Annual Leave 8 days(increasing one day per year up to 21 days)
- Medical Leave 14 days
- Medical Insurance
- Allowance 200 SGD/ per month (Until ML is over)
- VB (2000 SGD last year/ not fixed)
- Commission 200SGD/per month (when you achieve the target)
Shop Supervisor/Assistant Shop ManagerID:256462,700 ~ 3,300 West, Central, City
The Retail Manager is responsible for the day-to-day operations of outlets, and is responsible for operational excellence by providing leadership to the store team. The Retail Manager contributes to the development of, and ensures, the timely and effective implementation of organizational strategies, policies and best practices.
• Drive top line revenue initiatives to achieve company financial targets. • Carry out strategic sales & marketing plan with effective cost control measures to achieve set targets versus budgets. • Monitor the outlet sales figures against targets, analyze and interpret trends and capitalize on data to maximize sales and profit.
• Ensure fulfillment of day to day operational standards meet Company’s objectives and sales and operations processes (SOP) are aligned to Company policies and carried out effectively in stores.
• Oversee the implementation of customer service standards in the outlet and ensure customer satisfaction and efficient in handling complaints.
• Conduct regular review on operational standards and monitor quality of business and customer service.
• Manage and control all aspects of stock management of the brand(s), ensure adherence to procedures and guide the team toward achieving targeted stock level and minimizing stock loss.
• Keep up to date with market trends pertaining to industry/trade/product category, customer preferences and competitor activities.
• Ensure communication with store’s staff is properly established so to align with Company promotion and marketing plan.
• Prepare sales analyses and reports on operational issues, market trends, competitors and customer to facilitate overall decision marking on brand management strategy.
• Responsible to ensure product display and other visual aspect of store has maintained properly.
• Ensure the training & development and motivation of staff in the stores is implemented as well as coach and mentor to ensure all staff are encouraged to maximize their capability and contribution.
• Ensure optimum staffing levels are maintained.
• The position will be a dynamic, experienced retail shop manager who has a proven ability to drive results thru developing their teams and creating a motivated and fun working environment.
• Excellent interpersonal skills, able to delegate responsibilities effectively.
• Possess excellent communication skills with the confidence in customer service, analytical and organizational skills.
• Open to direction, embracing a collaborative working style.
• Ability to look at situations from several points of view.
• Persuasive with details and facts.
• Minimum 5 years of retail-related work experience.
• At least 3 years’ of experience in retail store level management.
• Proficient in Excel, Word, PowerPoint & Outlook.
Working hours: 6-day work week, 8 hours per day (including 45 mins break), on rotating shift (OT payable after 8 hrs shift)
Basic SGD 2,100 - SGD 2,300 + commission (avg $600 - $1000 per month)
Guaranteed Commission for the 1st 3 months
Assistant Shop Supervisor/Shop Supervisor : $800/month
Annual leave: 14 ~ 16 days
Medical claim: SGD 30/visit, Capped SGD 300 per year
Locations Available: Lot 1, Wisma Atria