2 Jobs for Hospitality, Tourism & Leisure found
Vice President, Audit & Pre-Opening Operation Specialist (APAC)ID:304529,500 SGD ~ 12,000 SGDCentral
Our client is a global hospitality operator. This role of a Vice President, Audit & Pre-Opening Operation Specialist (APAC) is to be responsible and accountable for the financial and operating performance of the assigned properties from pre-opening to operations to ensure approved budgets are optimized and achieved. You will be reporting to the Senior Vise President, Head of APAC.
【What will you be working on】
- Prepare and present pre-opening process & timeline to Owners and hotel operations including the standard requirements and compliance that are required
- To ensure that the project and the operation team comply to all pre-opening processes, operational brand standards etc.
- To support the recruitment exercise for the key pre-opening team
- Responsible for conducting the General Manager orientation for upcoming properties, ensuring that there is a fair amount of understanding in terms of the brand statutory requirements and all reporting formats
- To coordinate with Technical Services and Development team to ensure homogeneity in pre-opening reporting numbers and to regularly update project status
- To formulate performance tracking templates to monitor and review properties performances
- Meet with owners and hotel executive teams to review monthly and quarterly operating performance, review, evaluate and approve annually prepared business plans/budgets, including capital budgets and longer-term strategic plans to provide cost reduction and revenue enhancement guidance.
- Monitoring of the capital expenditures for each hotel to include both major renovations and routine capital expenditures
- Monitor the monthly operational and financial performances of managed properties
【What they are offering】
- 21 days of Annual Leave
- Dental claims: $300 a year
【外資ホテル】経理アシスタント（パートタイム）ID:3031315 SGD ~ 18 SGDCity