2 Jobs for Automotive found
Service EngineerID:317853,500 SGD ~ 5,000 SGDWest
Our client is in the marine industry, manufacturing satellite, navigation and radio communication products within a similar industry. The main responsibility of the Service Engineer is to install, service and repair electronic equipment onboard ships.
【What you will be working on】
- Prepare thoroughly for service jobs by coordinating with the service coordination and logistics to collect appropriate equipment/spare parts required for the job.
- Execute service jobs as assigned by the technical service manager.
- Provide repair and maintenance of navigation and communication equipment on customer vessels pertaining to service calls in an efficient and timely manner and according to customer requirements.
- Write service reports for each service job.
- Provide technical support to customers and the company’s sales and service agents.
- Promote and seek the sales of company products and services during contact with customers.
- Able to perform surveys and inspection of ship radio communications and radio navigational installations, subject to being in possession of the appropriate qualifications, accreditations and experience.
- Maintain tools and machinery, used for the execution of service jobs, in a safe and proper manner.
【 What they are offering 】
- Variable Bonus (Depending on Company & Individual Performance)
- Annual Leave: Up to 18 Days
- Transportation Claimable
HR cum Accounts ManagerID:317535,000 SGD ~ 6,000 SGDWest
Our client is a Japanese manufacturing company specialising in the precision of machine parts for the life sciences and electronics industry. They are looking for an HR cum Accounts Manager to manage these departments and to support the Account Executive and Assistant HR Manager.
【 What you will be doing 】
- Preparation of payment vouchers, cheques, and GIRO transactions.
- Perform cash and bank reconciliation for received payments.
- Handle full set of accounts (AR/AP/GL).
- Assist in preparing monthly and interim financial accounts.
- Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy.
- Oversee and manage a performance appraisal system that drives high performance.
- Coordinate with all departments on hiring plans, resignations, confirmation, and all HR-related matters.
- Any other ad-hoc duties.
【What they are offering】
- Transportation Expenses
- Medical Benefit (Capped SGD 25/visit) & Dental (SGD 100/year)
- Medical Insurance
- Annual Leave: 14 Days