Technical SuperintendentID:343177,000 SGD ~ 9,000 SGDWestOver 3 months ago
7,000 SGD ~ 9,000 SGD
Our Client is in the Marine industry and offers a wide range of marine services such as ship management, vessel chartering and bunker supply. They own their own fleet of coastal tankers and barges operating locally and overseas.
【What will you be working on】
- Maintain vessels to the requirement of the Classification Society, Flag State, Port State, Oil majors and state regulations that the vessels are plying.
- Execute planned maintenance system and ensure compliance.
- Approve and monitor repairs, and prepare purchase orders and works orders.
- Prepare dry-docking / repair specifications and monitor work progress.
- Maintain vessel allocated budget and meet operational standards as required by Owners.
- Carry out internal audits, risk assessment, incident investigation and closing out reports.
- Attend to all inspections by Class Society, Flag State, Port State, Underwriters and Oil Majors.
- Liaise with Terminal Representatives, Charterers, Agents, Operators, etc.
- Be the first point of contact for vessel matters.
- Assist the crew department in coordinating crew matters.
【What they're looking for】
- Must possess COC Class 1 or 2 holders with sailing experience on tankers
- At least 3-5 years of experience ashore as a Technical Superintendent in Tanker/Marine companies
- Must be willing to travel to Fujairah, UAE on a rotational basis; yearly x 2 times (1 month each time ), away for 2 to 2.5 months in a year
- Analytical, able to work independently, results-oriented, resourceful and proactive.
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Familiar with Oil Majors requirements.
Please sign in.