Mechanical Service Engineer(Marine Industry)ID:342693,700 SGD ~ 4,600 SGDWest2 days ago
3,700 SGD ~ 4,600 SGD
Our Client is a Japanese engineering company specialising in the Marine industry and looking for a talented Mechanical Service Engineer to join their organization.
Reporting to: Manager
【What will you be working on】
- Supervising the overhaul operations of the side thruster on the ship.
‐ Provide Technical advice to workers.
- Negotiation with ship supervisors and shipyards.
‐ Dealing with ship's manoeuvring systems.
‐ Perform MRO tasks onboard the ship
‐ Provide coordination support to teammates
‐ Occasional irregular working hours (Will be notified of the schedule beforehand, OT Allowance provided)
【What they're looking for】
‐ Diploma or Degree with relevant knowledge in Mechanical or Mechatronic Engineering.
‐ At least 3-5 years of working experience as a Service Engineer in shipping industry.
- Possess the experience in service engineer especially for container vessels and tankers is advantageous.
- Experienced in the maintenance and repair of voyage ships, especially the overhaul operations of the side thrusters is highly welcomed.
- Able to read mechanical drawings.
- Able to lead team members in the aspect of technical skills.
‐ Willing to do OT as and when required.
‐ Knowledge of Electrical, Mechanical, Pneumatic and Hydraulic Systems is added advantage.
【What they are offering】
‐ VB (Depending on Company & Individual performance)
‐ Overtime Allowance
‐ Annual Leave: 14 days (up to 21 days)
‐ Medical Leave: 14 days
‐ Medical & Dental Allowance
‐ Overseas Travel Allowance: S$80/day
8:00 ~ 17:00
Please sign in.