Business Planning, Assistant Manager/Manager(Japanese speaking)ID:338605,000 SGD ~ 8,000 SGDCentral16 days ago
5,000 SGD ~ 8,000 SGD
Our Client is a Japanese Listed company on the first section of the Tokyo Stock Exchange that operates nearly 300 stores overseas. In this role of Business Planning, Assistant Manager/Manager is responsible for a wide range of tasks from strategy/measure planning to execution in the areas of "Store development". This environment allows you to take on challenges from a global perspective.
【 What you will be doing 】
- Support in developing new markets, including initial market research, feasibility study, setup of legal entities and property research.
- Manage the global store portfolio, by monitoring the development status in subsidiaries in Asia, Europe and the US.
- Validate the business plan of new stores, and support the internal approval process for new store openings.
- Maintain the centralized database on design specifications and Capex.
- Investments and promote internal sharing of such information.
- If necessary, support the engagement process with real estate agents, design companies and law firms.
【 What they are looking for 】
- Degree holder
- At least 3 years experience in a related field.
- Japanese language (Minimum N1) skill is essential (Effective oral and written communication skills) to communicate with stakeholders and read the manual for store development
- Business trip required(South America, Mexico, Canada, Northern Europe, etc.)
- Proficient with Microsoft Office
- Presentation and analytical skills (Communicate with a manager who manages the country in which the store is located )
- Negotiation skill
- Excellent project management skill
Please sign in.