Internal Auditor (Global)ID:333177,000 SGD ~ 10,000 SGDCity11 days ago
7,000 SGD ~ 10,000 SGD
Medical & Healthcare
Our Client is a Japanese Manufacturing Company, the role of the Internal Auditor (Global) is to perform an internal audit based on identified risks related to governance and strategy, risk management, business, and operation processes.
【What you will be working on】
- Plan and perform internal audit according to defined company’s Audit programs, to evaluate control effectiveness of existing SOPs / WIs, prepare comprehensive audit report to Management, follow up on improvement plans, and review the progress of action plans committed by the auditee
- Observe and examine transactions, documents, records, reports, and procedures that prepare audit work papers recording and summarizing data pertinent to the assigned audits
- Identify and recommend opportunities for increasing the efficiency and effectiveness of operations while maintaining adequate controls to safeguard company assets
- Communicate properly to process owners and management, reach an agreement on appropriate solutions to risk management and operational efficiency issues
- Promote risk management best practices and raise organizational awareness on matters relating to governance, risk, and compliance
- Coordinate effectively with the audit team to complete the internal audit as assigned
- Work closely with internal audit management in promptly communicating issues and concerns
- Review the work of other team members and challenge their understanding of audit areas and processes to ensure adequate coverage
- Maintain excellent management of client relations while communicating issues, concerns, and recommendations
- Assist with training staff members in internal audit techniques, organizational issues, departmental procedures, and staff scheduling of assignments based on the level of skill needed for specific audits
- Perform other related duties as assigned
【What they're looking for】
- Experience in audit related to compliance human resources, especially those who have experience in auditing fraud and bribery is a must.
- Experiences in auditing fair trade, such as unfair competition prevention and bribery prevention (After being hired, your responsibility will be to oversee financial audits while also delving deeper into the above and establishing auditing methods within the company.)
- Obtaining CFE qualifications will be advantageous.
- Audit experience in the manufacturing and/or sales business of medical devices will be advantageous. (It is advantageous if you have internal audit experience in quality control and ISO.)
【What they are offering】
- Variable Bonus (On average, 3 months)
- Annual Leave 14 days (Max up to 21 days)
- Medical Leave
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Allowance
9:00 ~ 18:00
Please sign in.