This job is closed
Administration ExecutiveID:100467732,800 SGD ~ 3,500 SGDEast
Business Administration > Customer Service/Support,General Affairs/Administration,Sales Coordinator
A prominent marine industry leader is now searching for an Administrative Executive to join their growing team!
The firm owns multiple vessels and leases to their corporate clients, and they manage, maintain and operate the vessels on the client's behalf. Currently, 80% of the goods shipped to Singapore are via vessels.
[What you will be doing]
‐ Issuing hire invoices and monitoring receipts of revenue/any receivables from/any payable to customers.
- Collecting and checking statements of accounts issued by Ships managers including checking any receivables/payables.
- Monitoring Vessels’ itineraries to arrange necessary insurance/payment of premiums.
- Collecting and circulating bills issued by third-party suppliers/vendors.
- Issuing a monthly aging report for all receivables/payables piled up for a long time.
- Consolidating losses in each Vessel and reporting.
- Issuing request letters for bank balance/guarantee and collecting.
- Checking outstanding balance list prepared by a related company.
- Collecting and tendering all required security documents for the financers.
- Preparing for Annual General Meeting by collaborating with the company secretary.
- Other ad-hoc duties assigned.
[ What they are looking for ]
- Frequent language skills (writing/reading/listening/speaking) in English.
- Proficiency and literacy in computer and Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, others).
- Positive attitude, resilience, motivation, and adaptability.
- Good attendance and teamwork.
- Problem-solving and strong negotiation skills with logical thinking.
9:15 ~ 18:00
［ What they're offering］
- Variable Bonus (Depending on performance, on average: 2 months bonuses)
- Annual Leave 14 days
- Medical Leave 14 days
- Commuting allowance (to and from office-home)
This job is closed