This job is closed
Corporate Secretarial Executive (Japanese Speaking)ID:100466252,800 SGD ~ 5,000 SGDCity
Accounting/Auditing > Full Sets,Financial Accounting,Management Accounting,Audit (Internal/External),Treasury,Management,Others (Accounting/Auditing)
Our Client is an international group of advisory/consulting firms and independent accounting firms established to provide multinational clients with support to start up and manage operations in Asian countries. In this role, a Corporate Secretarial Executive is responsible for handling all aspects of secretarial matters.
You will be reporting to the Manager.
【 What you will be doing 】
- Support all aspects of secretarial matters including the incorporation of companies, Bizfile filing, preparation and ensuring statutory records (minutes, registers) are in order etc.
- Comply with clients with their requests/enquiries regarding corporate (Singapore) secretarial matters
- Keeping abreast of Singapore laws and regulations on the above
- Preparation of applications for various business licenses and their submission to various government departments.
- Prepare required documents in order for proceeding with execution or lodgment on ACRA filing
- Prepare, update, and file all documentation related to clients.
- Documents translation from Japanese to English and vice versa
- Other administrative support & other ad-hoc assignments as requested
【 What they are looking for 】
- Possess working experience in the role of corporate secretary or legal is a must
- The ability to speak, read and write in Japanese (JLPT 2 equivalent) is essential in order to communicate and liaise with our clients and as well to handle translation documentation from Japanese to English.
- Business-level of English will be required to review and translate documents
- Meticulous, detail-oriented personality
- Able to use MS office
- Possess a mind for supporting others
- Willing to catch up on new things
9:00 ~ 18:00
【 What they are offering 】
- Variable Bonus (Depend on Company and Individual performance)
- Annual Leave 14 days (Maximum up to 21days)
- Medical Leave
- Medical Benefit (AIA insurance)
- Flexi Benefit: $200/year
- Study Allowance (Able to claim for taking a course, certificate, a seminar which is a related business)
- Study Leave 2 days
- Hybrid working arrangement
This job is closed