This job is closed
Business Development Assistant Manager/ManagerID:100464616,000 SGD ~ 9,000 SGDCity
Sales > Sales Engineer,Sales (Corporate/B2B),Sales (Individual/B2C),Trader,Telesales/Telemarketing,Medical Representative,Management,Others (Sales),Business Development
Business Administration > Business/Corporate Planning,Others (Business Admin)
Marketing > Advertising & Promotion,Traditional Marketing (Offline),Digital/Web Marketing
Our client is a Japanese heavy machinery manufacturing company looking for a Business Development Assistant Manager/Manager to help with their business.
【What you will be doing】
- Project Manager
- Responsible for planning, overseeing and leading projects from ideation through to completion, while managing several moving parts simultaneously
- Manage external client and stakeholders’ relationships and ensure that their needs and requirements are met during project execution.
- Serving as a point of contact for teams when multiple units are assigned to the same project to ensure team actions remain in synergy
- Setting targets for milestones and adjusting schedules and targets as needs
- Performing quality control on the project throughout development to maintain the standards expected.
Business Development Activities
- Connect and collaborate between Japan HQ and regional key partners to develop decarbonization solutions through cross-discipline partnerships
- Monitor and conduct analysis on the fundamentals, major trends, etc. of the decarbonization fuel in the Maritime and Power sector across AP region
- Support and promote new business creation based on Group’s R&D technologies.
【What they're looking for】
- Minimum 6 years of working experience in energy, maritime, environmental markets, in the sustainability or finance industry with in-depth knowledge in capital markets
- Experience in business, product, solutions development, specifically from ideation to rollout
- Highly resourceful and adaptable, able to multi-task in a fast paced, agile environment
- Strong analytical, detailed oriented, with strong data analytic capabilities
- Able to identify and resolve problems, propose innovative solutions whilst explaining risk
8:30 ~ 17:30
【What they're offering】
- Variable Bonus (Depending on Company & Individual performance)
- Annual Leave: 14 days (Max20days)
- Medical Leave:14 days
- Company Holiday: Additional 9 days.
- Hospitalization Leave: 60 days
- Medical Benefits:$1000 per year
- Marriage Leave: 5 day
This job is closed