Senior Network EngineerID:328664,000 SGD ~ 7,000 SGDEast
Network Engineer (Operation/Maintenance)
Our client is an IT Infrastructure Service Provider for the Financial Services Sector in Singapore, with a niche specialty in Low Latency Network solutions. They are looking for a Senior Network Engineer to join their growing team. The incumbent will provide a Network Operations support, and able to lead the team and write a automation scripts to automate the 100's of network devices upgrades and logs.
【 What you will be doing 】
• Provide onsite operational support to large campus / enterprise - Wired Wireless & Data center network environments (Cisco/Alcatel).
• Implement and troubleshoot Cisco N9K, Catalyst 6500 chassis and Wi-Fi products.
• Handle network device backup on Unix / Linux OS and network scripting.
• Operate one or more technology areas (e.g., Aruba/HPE, Cisco, Alcatel, Security products etc.)
• Perform root cause analysis and handle complex issues related to Layer 1 technologies such as Network, Switches, Servers, cables (fibre and copper).
• Configure and troubleshoot Cisco N9K, C-3560, C-3560X, C-3650, C-6500 and Alcatel 6K switches
• Deal with Cisco/Alcatel TAC case escalation and Track security Vulnerability reports to fix issues.
• Troubleshoot network issues using network analyzer/sniffing tools such as Sniffer, Wireshark and Ethereal.
• Prepare technical documentation and system/network diagrams using Microsoft Office programs and Microsoft Visio.
• Perform Wireless network issue analysis and troubleshoot with relevant tools like Air-magnet Wi-Fi analyzer, Air-magnet Spectrum Analyzer and Wi-Fi Wireshark capturing and must be able to analyze the data using the tools.
【 What they are looking for 】
• CCNA/CCNP and ITIL foundation certified
• Min 5 years of relevant working experience
• Enterprise Wired & Wireless network experience on Cisco / Alcatel.
• Knowledge of network scripting and network device backup scripting on Unix / Linux OS.
• Good command over Network device power requirements, structure cabling technologies, data center cabling methodologies and trace cable.
• Understanding of Installation and troubleshooting of servers (Wintel, Linux, and virtualization)
• Must be proficient in IP subnetting, OSPF, BGP, STP, VTP, SNMP, QOS, HSRP, VPC, VRF, DNS, DHCP, Linux and Microsoft OS.
• Must possess good understanding of network technologies (eg. advanced IP Routing, Switching and Wireless network on both Alcatel and Cisco campus network devices)
• Must have hand on experience in Cisco prime, Cisco ACS, Alcatel Airwave, syslog message extraction and co-relation tools.
9:00 ~ 18:00
【 What they are offering 】
- Variable Bonus (Depending on Company & Individual performance)
- Annual Leave :10 days
- Medical Leave : 14 days