Community ManagerID:321914,000 SGD ~ 8,000 SGDCity
Software/Information Processing, Finance(Other), Other
Our client is one of the major industry leaders in technology space. The Community Manager’s role is to connect with audiences and develop a community and engagement strategy that drives awareness and supports customer acquisition and loyalty.
【 What you will be doing 】
- Define, plan and implement community engagement strategies to drive product awareness
- Design & implement incentive programs and structure to connect users with relevant resources and to promote engagement and growth with existing and potential networks.
- Listen, track and monitor external platforms such as forums, social platforms and chat groups to understand what users are saying about the product, respond to queries and increase positive engagement
- Be the customer facing Product Expert - ensure customer happiness by responding to and following through on comments or queries in a timely and friendly manner
- Work closely with Content, Product and Marketing to develop appropriate communications that support new features and marketing campaigns to community members
- Actively research trending topics and developments in the crypto wallet space to understand the industry
- Proactive engagement by constantly thinking of relevant topics to create discussion
- Reputation & Crisis communications management
- Identify ways to improve the product and user experience by gathering community feedback
【 What they are looking for 】
- Proven work experience in community management or similar role
- Minimum 4 Years experience in driving and launching community engagement strategies and initiatives from ground up.
- 2 years experience in managing offline/online community events
- Proven track record in managing and engaging communities via social network channels (i.e Telegram/ Twitter/ Facebook/ Instagram)
- Hands on experience in social media management and awareness of online marketing strategies in a B2C environment.
- Possess excellent written & verbal communication skills and can generate engaging content that drive conversations.
- A people person with the ability to empathize and build rapport with others easily.
- Organized and able to juggle multiple priorities and deliverables in a dynamic, evolving environment. Be able to work flexible and sometimes stretched hours to interact with the community as frequently as possible.
9:00 ~ 18:00
【What they are offering】
- Annual Leave
- Medical Leave
- Benefit will be discussed more when shortlisted