Sales EngineerID:284503,500 SGD ~ 5,000 SGDEast
Other, Sales Engineer, Sales (Existing Client), Sales (New Client), Management, Business Development, Sales(Corporate), Sales(Individual), Business/Corporate Planning, Product Development/Marketing, Product Management/Vendor/Purchasing/Logistics
Our client is a Japanese electric manufacturing company, looking for a Sales Engineer(Electrical Distribution & Control) to join their organization.
【What you will be working on】
- Manage and develop existing distributors and build new accounts.
- Work closely with distributors, system integrators, panel manufacturers, and contractors to offer a full range of low voltage Electrical Distribution and Control products.
- Develop and manage channel partners from panel builders, distributors, contractors, and OEMs.
- Daily responsibilities include preparing offers, order follow-ups and maintaining customer interactions to secure sales.
- Conduct regular training, seminars and visits targeted at customers and partners.
- Prepare monthly sales report.
【What they're looking for】
- Minimum a Diploma qualification in Electrical Engineering.
- At least 3 years of working experience in sales and marketing of Electrical Distribution and Control (ED&C) products.
- Good network of panel manufacturers, consultants, contractors, distributors and M&E services in the region.
- Familiar with building and industrial segments.
- Experience in managing key accounts or channel partners.
- Ready for business travelling within ASEAN and emerging market countries.
8:45 ~ 5:30
【What they are offering】
- Variable Bonus
- Annual Leave: 12 days (Up to 18 days)
- Travel allowances (Claims)
- Medical claims