[Trading Firm] Job search list
Account Executive ID:26549
|Job Description||- Monthly / Yearly P&L Sheet
- Audit matter
- Debt recovery
- Expenses claim
- Cash management
- General affairs
- Payroll etc...
- Minimum Diploma or Degree holder
- At least 5 Account experience in any industry
- Hands on experience full set of accounting
- Able to speak and English for communicate with native clients
- Able to handle Payroll
Willing to STUDY japanese language to liaise with native colleagues
|Salary||Monthly Salary 3,000SGD 〜 3,300SGD|
|Job Description||Chief Administration OfficerとChief Human Resources Officer付の秘書業務をお任せします。
|Salary||Monthly Salary 3,500SGD 〜 4,500SGD|
Secretary/Admin Executive(japanese language) ID:26175
|Job Description||a) Secretarial / administrative support for CAO(DCOO) & CHRO and covering duties for COO or other executive secretaries.
- Business travel arrangement (flight booking, visa application, business trip approval, travel schedule, hotel/car transfer etc.)
- management of schedule (business trip, meetings, appointments)
- Seminar/function registration and video conference arrangement
- Ringi application if required
- Claims/payment to other offices/external vendors etc.
- Logistics arrangements for meetings, guest, VIPs etc.
- Mailing of greeting cards, general correspondences and reservation
b) Secretarial and administrative work involving external groups & committees (eg. Association, Group gathering etc.)
- Subscriptions and membership related matters including payment or charge to relevant parties etc.
- Ringi application and execution for donations or subscriptions etc., if required.
- Arrangement of functions / conferences (invitation, registration, meal ordering and setting up venue etc.)
- Preparing required materials or documents etc.
c) Other administrative tasks including ad-hoc tasks
- Subscription application of magazines / newspapers etc. and its payment to venders or charge to relevant parties.
- Internal telephone directory update etc.
- Other ad-hoc tasks.
Learning & Development
- Hotel Booking
- Visa Letter Preparation
- Lunch and Dinner Arrangement
- Transportation Arrangement
- Name tag / tent card / Signboard Printing
- Training material printing (File)
- Table arrangement
- Presentation printing (During Training)
- Survey Monkey compilation (Nomination and after course survey)
- Arrange Visitor Pass and Fetch Participant from Lobby
- Create NT01 ECC for payment for the expenses for Training
|Required Qualifications||☆ At least 2 of Secretary experience
☆ Fluent in both English and to liaise with native clients
|Salary||Monthly Salary 3,500SGD 〜 4,500SGD|
Sales Executive or Sales manager (Beef and Pork) ID:26141
|Job Description||We're looking for Sales Representative as new position in Singapore.
The responsibilities will be in charge of Sales for Food Service / Retails Industry.
- To increase the sales volume for Food Service Industry and Retails market in Singapore
- To manage sales division himself to be a independent team
- To be responsible for Sales target with the financial profit
5 year+ experience of beef and pork sale to Singapore local wholesaler, retailer.
International food trading experience is preferable
With portfolio of local customers is preferable
Character of the candidate should be;
Proactive, independent, to be hunter not gatherer
|Salary||Monthly Salary 4,000SGD 〜 6,000SGD|
Senior HR Executive - Deputy Group Leader ID:26595
- Able to roll out HR initiatives and solutions in alignment with business goals and objectives.
- Able to handle HR improvement projects with minimum support
- Able to communicate with internal and external stakeholders to make sure that the scope and direction of each project is on schedule.
- Able to hands on areas relating compensation and benefits, talent management, recruitment and selection, training & development etc.
- To develop, improve and roll out management training programs for Regional offices.
- To conduct learning needs analysis for the company and identify key development initiatives and programs, as well as conduct stand up training.
- To support Regional offices on any HR related issues as and when required.
- To provide support on HRIS system for Regional offices.
- Any other duties deemed necessary by management
|Required Qualifications||- Ideally Singaporean
- Degree in HR
- At least 5 of strong HR generalist background and Regional
- Working knowledge in compensation practices, employee relations, performance management etc.
- Ability to approach projects from a Regional perspective, factoring in country differences and HR process.
- Excellent time management skills. Must be able to handle multiple projects with overlapping time frames.
- Advanced knowledge of MS Excel and Power Point is essential
- Able to think creatively and work under pressure.
- Occasionally travel required
Candidates with the following will have added advant:
*Familiar with culture, to liaise with native colleagues
|Salary||Monthly Salary 3,600SGD 〜 4,500SGD|
Regional Sales Executive - Helicopters ID:26594
|Job Description||- Sales of Commercial Helicopters in South East Asia Market
- Act as main window for existing customers and develop new customers.
- Coordinate activities with suppliers, agents and other regional branch.
- Make business planning and ensure implementation of strategy.
- Provide feedback of market development and product marketing.
- Able to visit sites and field involvement is sometimes required.
- interpretation for customers
- 1 or 2 business trip per month
Main market: Bangladesh, Bhutan, Myanmar, Cambodia, Laos, Nepal, Papua New Guinea
Main customers: Private customers, Government, Army etc
- Minimum Diploma or Degree holder in any engineering majoring or equivalent
- Has 2 - 5 related work experience either Sales or Engineer (Maintenance)
- Has knowledge of Helicopters is a must (If you study in Singapore army, we will consider your application)
- Willing to go developing countries for business trips
- Fluent in English and another will be advant for communicating with native customers
|Salary||Monthly Salary 3,000SGD 〜 4,500SGD|
Coordinator -Automotive Department ID:26423
|Job Description||• Coordinate with vendors, suppliers, distributors, customers, orders and shipping arrangements in Asia.
• Perform monthly accounts closing & summary for transactions for Laos group.
• Provide shipping schedules to related parties;
• Making of shipping schedules of distributor orders for export of vehicles from Thailand , Indonesia , Japan plants.
• Documentation jobs – making shipping invoices, draft bill of ladings with in-house system.
• Perform general admin and clerical duties- photocopy, filing, creates and updates files/documents.
• Any ad hoc admin duties as deemed required.
(Contract-1 year highly renewable)
|Required Qualifications||☆ Min Diploma in business or related fields.
☆ Proficient in English and to liaise with native clients
☆ Min 5 of shipping & sales coordination experience in similar industry
• Familiar with import/export matters & LC documentations knowledge required
• Good Excel skills.
• Good interpersonal and communication skills
• Team player with positive working attitude
• Comfortable to work in culture, open office environment as company is a company.
• Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment
|Salary||Monthly Salary 2,000SGD 〜 3,000SGD|
Application Support Engineer ID:26424
|Job Description||Support routine requests from customers related to global SCM and logistics IT applications, and provide application support to the department.
• Provide assistance and advice to customers in resolving issues and improving business operations related matters.
• Handle global SCM and logistics systems applications.
• System data registrations, manage user issues.
• Conduct user training.
• Gather user requirement and provide necessary improvement to the system or process flow.
• Any ad-hoc request as deemed necessary by management.
|Required Qualifications||☆ Min Education Qualification: Diploma
☆ Display positive attitude to system handling
☆ Able to use Microsoft Windows and Office applications
• Team player
• Meticulous, able to handle detailed work
• Good attitude and responsible
|Salary||Monthly Salary 2,800SGD 〜 3,300SGD|
[Cosmetics/Trading] Purchasing & Sales manager ID:25132
|Job Description||- Sales for cosmetics products;
Cosmetic Import Sales Business
mop / Diamancel / Aromatherapy Associates / Heavenly Scent ( Aroma Diffuser )
- Understand Market trend and build up strategy
- Sourcing products supplier and customer based on strategy
- To set up the sales goal and purchasing goal and meet maximized sales goals and monthly sales target
- To develop new cosmetic suppliers for purchasing
- Closely liaise with existing customer and understand their needs
- Sourcing potential customer to create new business
- Negotiate price and business terms and conditions
- To manage the operation of cosmetics.
- To handle sales and purchase ordering matters
- Logistic management and take necessary action accordingly
- Liaise with supplier and monitor delivery schedule etc
- Complete all execution until receipt of funds
- Products: cosmetic etc
- Trading sales / BTB / corporate
|Required Qualifications||☆ With the Experience of cosmetic sales in the cosmetic industry more than 5 and with strong knowledge of the cosmetics industry, including trends, brand information and cosmetic artistry.
☆ At least 3 - 5 in similar position of experience
☆ Able to travel to overseas frequently
- with strong Market analysis and strategy planning skill
- Proactive person who has positive attitude and responsible to sales figure
- with good time management skill and management skill
- Strong analysis skills and proficiency in MS Excel
- Strong communication and interpersonal skill, and organizational abilities.
- Able to work under pressure and independently as well as team
- Passionate in work and willing to overtime if necessary
- Serious about their work
- Cheerful and motivated
IMMEDIATE AVAILABLE is preferred
|Salary||Monthly Salary 5,000SGD 〜 10,000SGD|
Sales Executive (japanese language) ID:25587
- Follow up with existing clients
- Visit restaurant and understand what they want
- Data input
- Confirm orders
- Will handle 150~200 companies
- Both restaurants and others
*There is a chance to be a manager if sales performance is good
*Good incentive (quarterly)
*Company trip once a year
☆ JLPT N1-N2 to communicate with native clients
☆ Experience in F&B industry or good sales experience with passion in Food
☆ Driving license
- Physical work to carry heavy foodstuff is required sometimes
|Salary||Monthly Salary 3,000SGD 〜 4,000SGD|
|Salary||Monthly Salary 4,000SGD 〜 4,200SGD|
IT Executive (japanese language) ID:26338
|Job Description||- IT executive for Internal system
- Communicate with Japan Software Engineer team
☆ At least 2 of IT related experience
☆ japanese language skill to communicate with native engineers in Japan
|Salary||Monthly Salary 3,500SGD 〜 5,000SGD|
|Job Description||- 日本マーケットでの新規顧客の開拓、既存顧客のフォロー、市場調査、グローバルコーディネート
|Required Qualifications||- 営業達成意欲の高い方。
- 営業経験のある方優遇 (、未経験者歓迎)
- 英語でのコミュニケーションのできる方 (英語面接あり)
|Salary||Monthly Salary 3,000SGD 〜 10,000SGD|
Sales Executive - Electronics Component ID:26454
|Job Description||- Prepare technical documentation for product
- Prepare cost estimates by studying blueprints, plans and related customer documents.
- Liaise with engineers, professional and technical Personnel
- Travelling for business trips is required but very minimum. (Included undeveloped Country which is and Indonesia)
- Has relevant Sales Executive experience in Electronics Component at least 3 - 10
- Able to speak English and to liaise native customers and internal communication with native colleagues
- Class 3 driving license is a must for drive to customers' office (If you could convert license within 1 year we are fine with this)
- Company experience will be a big advant as company is a company
|Salary||Monthly Salary 3,500SGD 〜 4,500SGD|
Marketing in ASEAN Countries ID:26383
A. Identify new applications and communicate with management so it can be determined whether or not it is viable or not. This requires concrete ideas which include approximate market size, target cost, and competitive information.
B. Get feedback and market information from customers and feedback to management.
C. Capability to estimate market size as well as to analyze prospective sales in different category of industrial segments in each ASEAN countries. (excluding Thailand)
D. Assist with market studies as necessary.
E. Having marketing experience (creation of website, SOE, Google Analytics) and giving advice if necessary.
F. Consider development of promotional activities such as campaign, ads, participation of exhibitions, and promotional materials.
G. Attend trade shows or distributor shows as necessary.
■Sales(In the future)
A. Service accounts (Distributors, Direct Accounts, New Accounts) in assigned territory.
This includes, but is not limited to:
i. Maintain regular contact by phone and in person.
ii. Maintain good relationships with existing distributors and customers.
iii. Follow-up on any issues – credit, returns, availability, pricing, etc. in a timely
iv. Present new products or expand assortment.
v. Train customer's/distributors' staff as necessary.
vi. Use computer systems (Kintone/mcframe GA) to respond to customer
inquiries, for example, stock availability, and pricing.
B. Develop new customers in assigned territory – both direct and distribution. Accounts should not only be in the factory automation segment, but also in other segments such as network environment, and other non-FA markets. Communicate to management any obstacles, such as pricing, modifications, etc., and progress.
A. Submit weekly reports in a timely manner as required. This includes expense, sales,funnel, etc.
B. manage demonstration units sent to customers.
C. Maintain and safeguard demonstration kit and other company property such as laptops and cell phone.
D. Control expenses (not only expenditures, but also discounts to customers) and stay
within established budgets.
E. Attend sales meetings.
|Required Qualifications||- BA in business, BS in electronics, engineering or related. Sales experience and marketing experience in factory automation can substitute.
- Team player who can also work independently.
- Ability to prioritize and stay organized.
- Solid presentation skills and time management skills.
- Problem solving skills.
- Communication skills. (Communication skills in English is required)
- At least 1-3 sales experience to commercial or industrial accounts - Factory Automation experience desired, selling direct and through distribution.
- Ability to travel 80%+.
- Intermediate, or higher, level computer skills – Excel, Word, PowerPoint, E-mail, Internet.
- Valid driver's license
|Salary||Monthly Salary 4,000SGD 〜 5,000SGD|
Warehouse manager ID:26520
–Record/ Report/ Discuss to improve warehouse operation & team work
-Cooperate with Team leaders to accomplish the tasks below
<In Bound> --Main Supervisor
- manage container receiving
Communicate with Importer and print ERR/ Pallet label
Book 3rd party unloading staff
Supervise pallet labeling
Prepare “sticker label” for LOCAL receiving products
- Inventory management
“No pallet on floor”
Keep track of 3PL warehouse stock <Excel> <e-mail>
- Top-up control
Immediately top-up items less than 1 layer in location (high top-up frequency)
Return any items out of location/ manage System Location
Prevent Dam/ assemble mistakes
<management> --Main Supervisor
- manage/ Record staff attendance & OT
Maintain leave calendar
Record any leave, and supervise leave form submition
- Truck maintenance/ Repair
Keep record of Cleanness/ weekly routine check of Trucks
Contact G bell for any
- Report/ schedule repair
<Out Bound> --Sub-Supervisor
- manage team to hit Departing target time
Announce Departing target time
Control break time (physically open/ close roller shutter, record anyone breaking the rule)
Give orders individually to create smooth operation (Idling time/ invoicing flow)
- Improve assemble accuracy
Re-check recording & training
Return/ CN recording & accuracy
- Planning Daily truck route/ Delivery slot reservation
- Improve delivery efficiency
Control OT (GPS Monitoring)
Train delivery (Ride along with driver)
- Perform accurate and on-time delivery to the Customers by freezer truck
- Collect payment from customers and ensure accurate recording
- Warehouse work such as unloading goods from containers, sorting, replenishment, pick and pack, loading goods to trucks, keeping maintenance records according to the regulation, including working in freezer warehouse at -18 degrees and using stacker/reach truck
- Any additional duties to ensure efficient delivery of orders and maintenance of warehouse
- Familiar with Excel, e-mails
- At least one year of working experience as delivery driver (10ft or 14ft truck)
- Familiar with Singapore roads
- Experience in operating stacker/reach truck (forklift license is not necessary)
- Good communication skills in English
- Physically fit to carry loads up to 25kg
- Able to work in freezer warehouse (-18 degrees)
- Flexible with over time
- Open to any or , but must be able to handle frozen pork in sealed packages (gloves provided)
- Can join Immediate, advantage
|Salary||Monthly Salary 2,000SGD 〜 3,000SGD|
IT Executive(japanese language) ID:26578
|Job Description||-Regional PMO: Working together with Tokyo HQ (in ) and department colleagues on regional programmes and projects, you help ensure quality delivery through planning, communication, coordination, reporting and closure activities.
-manage the regional service desk: Together with the support of colleagues (Shanghai, Tokyo and AOH), you will help manage the regional service desk to ensure timely resolution of requests.
-Promote and facilitate adoption of IT initiatives: You will have the opportunity to represent regional IT initiatives, helping colleagues in the region better understand these initiatives and promoting its adoption. As you familiarize yourself with these initiatives, you will help facilitate adoption through activities such as addressing enquiries.
-Run communication initiatives like the quarterly regional newsletter: You will be in charge initiatives such as the publication of the quarterly regional IT newsletter, where you will collect, collate inputs for and contribute articles for the newsletter. In addition, you would also be keeping the internal SharePoint site relevant to colleagues.
-Organizing of the annual regional IT conference: You will be in charge of logistics and administrative tasks required in organizing our flagship annual regional IT conference.
-Help conduct the occasional seminar or training on IT Security: With the support of your colleagues, you will help conduct the occasional seminar or training on IT Security as part of our ongoing cyber defense efforts.
-Assist in administrative duties: You will also handle administrative tasks such as handling expense claims, preparing reports, etc.
-Have a diploma in any field.
-Fluent and articulate in English and . JLPT N2 and higher, or equivalent proficiency is required for communicates with Japan HQ.
-Proficient in business productivity applications such as Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook), etc.
-Fresh graduates or experienced professionals welcome to apply
-Willing to learn.
-Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
-Business and customer oriented mindset.
-Good written and verbal communication skills.
-Good presentation skills.
-Good grasp of personal and professional effectiveness skills.
|Salary||Monthly Salary 3,000SGD 〜 4,000SGD|
Senior IT Specialist ID:26577
|Job Description||-Regional PMO: Working together with your colleagues on regional programmes and projects, you help ensure quality delivery through planning, communication, coordination, reporting and closure activities. In addition, you inform the project phases and activities technically and improve project performance, deliverables and quality. You will also be a part of the IT investment review, helping with due diligence reviews.
-manage the regional service desk: Together with the support of colleagues (Shanghai, Tokyo and AOH), you will help manage the regional service desk to ensure timely resolution of requests. Where appropriate, you will expedite resolution with your technical experience and knowledge.
-Promote and facilitate adoption of IT initiatives: You have the opportunity to represent regional IT initiatives. Drawing on your technical skills and background, you help colleagues in the region quickly understand these initiatives and their benefits. You also facilitate adoption by helping to accelerate adoption in a practical manner: such as being a part of the development of crucial complementary and value-add solutions that results in a greater synergistic whole.
-Conduct the occasional seminar or training on IT Security: You will help conduct the occasional seminar or training on IT Security as part of our ongoing cyber defense efforts.
-Contribute to making the annual regional IT conference a success: You would help make our flagship annual regional IT conference a success, assisting with presenting certain topics, etc.
-Have under degree level qualifications. Preferred disciplines include Science, Technology, Computing, Engineering, Maths or similar.
-Related work experience for at least 5 .
-Technical experience and certifications are preferred.
-Willing to travel in ASEAN countries.
General: ITIL foundation
Project management: CAPM, PMP, PRINCE2, PMI-ACP, Scrummaster, Agile related
Network: CCENT, CCNA, Network+, wireless related competencies
Server: Windows Server 2012/2016 and related MCSA/MCSE certifications, etc. Microsoft Azure Cloud Platform. VMware vSphere.
Client: Windows 10 related. Microsoft Office 2013 and newer.
Collaboration: Microsoft Exchange, Microsoft SharePoint, Cisco/Tanberg video conference systems, IP PBX, etc
|Salary||Monthly Salary 5,000SGD 〜 6,000SGD|
Buyer Assistant ID:26555
|Job Description||a) Order processing and backlog management
b) Working closely customer service representative to fulfill customer delivery schedule
c) Working closely with supplier on delivery and solving delivery issues
d) Working closely with Product manager and Sales on pricing adjustment if any
e) Reconciliation of inventory
f) Raising and recommending deposition action for non-conforming product
-At least "O" Level
-Basic knowledge of applications software i.e. Excel, Word and Email.
-Can work immediately if possible.
-No experience is fine.
-Work experience as sales coordinator, any admin position or customer service at least 1 year.
|Salary||Monthly Salary 2,300SGD 〜 2,400SGD|
HR Executive ID:26590
|Job Description||• Oversee recruitment and onboarding activities
• Administer application, renewal and cancellation of work passes
• Maintain accurate records in HR database
• Assist in payroll matters whenever required
• Plans and executes engagement initiatives/projects
• manage employee grievances
• manage workplace safety and health issues
• Any ad-hoc tasks as assigned by management
|Required Qualifications||• Diploma/Degree in Human Resources/Business or equivalent
• Minimum 3-5 of human resource experience in the FMCG industry
• Well versed with the Singapore local employment legislations
• Versatile, proactive, meticulous to work in a fast paced environment
• High level of integrity and discretion to h confidentiality
• Proficient in Microsoft Office
|Salary||Monthly Salary 3,000SGD 〜 4,000SGD|
Popular jobs [Trading Firm]
- 1 Account Executive Monthly Salary3,000SGD 〜 3,300SGD City
- 2 【商社】秘書 Monthly Salary3,500SGD 〜 4,500SGD City,Central
- 3 Secretary/Admin Executive(japanese language) Monthly Salary3,500SGD 〜 4,500SGD City,Central
- 4 Sales Executive or Sales manager (Beef and Pork) Monthly Salary4,000SGD 〜 6,000SGD East
- 5 Senior HR Executive - Deputy Group Leader Monthly Salary3,600SGD 〜 4,500SGD City,Central
Job Search By Position
- Technology(Architecture/Civil Eng/Real Estate)
- Service Industry/Restaurant
- Business Administration & Management