Urgent Office Base Positions Job search list
Sales coordinator (japanese language) ID:26499
|Job Description||>Job scope
-Communicate with customers via email and tell conversation and HQ to check the schedule
-Handling the thousand model number of the product(Don't need to remember all but you have to remember main product)
-Preparing of shipping document and import/export documentation between South Asia and Japan.
-Extract and tabulate data for report analysis using Microsoft Excel.( 2 times / per month )
※Requiring Excel skill is calculating by SUM...etc
-Can speak N1 level talking with the customer
-Can speak English talking with Local staff
-Can use Excel (Calculate by SUM...etc)
|Salary||Monthly Salary 3,500SGD 〜 3,500SGD|
CUSTOMER SERVICE EXECUTIVE ID:26418
|Job Description||>Customer Service
Prepare quotations and process purchase orders from customers
Handle and assist customers on their sales enquiries via emails and phone calls
Process claims arising from shipment delays, defective items, wrong pricing, etc.
Rectify part number errors, request lead time changes to suppliers
Liaise with Sales Team and Shipping Team on customers’ orders
>Purchase Operating Control
Prepare Request for Quotation (RFQ) and generate Purchase Orders (PO) to suppliers.
Check inventory allocation status and on PO.
Liaise with internal Customer Service Team and Business Development Team on stock availability.
Check lead-time, expedite deliveries by suppliers and update system in a timely manner.
Communicate delays and delivery changes to internal Customer Service Team and Shipping & Logistic Team.
Liaise with various parties on cancellation, lead time and expedite request.
Assisting the supervisor with daily operation / activities.
Provides guidance to junior team members.
Monday to Friday : 8:00am~5:00pm or 9:00am~6:00pm (rotation basis) ,
Saturday/PH/Sun*: 9:00am to 3:00pm (scheduled by supervisor based on duty roster.)
★ Saturday Duty allowance of $120 and $160 for PH/Sun
No fixed seating arrangement (similar to Call Centre/Service Centre setting), depending on the duty assigned
Training will be provided
|Required Qualifications||Singaporean Minimum 2 relevant working experience
Immediate availability will be an added advant
Experience in guiding junior staff members
Fast worker, able to multi-task and handled workload in a high volume and fast pace environment
★Aver required to process 50 QTs/SOs per day and on each QT/SO has on aver 20 line items o Various cut-off timings per day
|Salary||Monthly Salary 2,800SGD 〜 3,200SGD|
General Affairs Executive（Admin, Account support )(japanese language) ID:26563
|Job Description||>Admin role
-Answering phone calls from customers
-manage office supplies (Purchase stationary, order copy machine ink and etc)
-Booking of hotel for staff(s) business trip
-Calculate salary for employees (only 3 staffs in this office).
-Arrange payments (Internet Banking / Cheques ).
-Check Bank Account payments from HQ.
-Input sales amount and purchase records in Excel
-Update data entries
-Checking of products that are out of stock (by email written in )
-Prepare estimates for customers
★Can speak N2 Level (N3 can apply depending on his/her Accountant or Admin experience) to liaise with native colleagues
★Independently do work (because sometimes the office is only you.)
-Can use Excel, Word
-No Job-hopper (at least 2 staying experience)
|Salary||Monthly Salary 3,500SGD 〜 4,000SGD|
Sales Assistant/Client Support(japanese language) ID:25041
|Job Description||Sales Assistant
- Support to create sales tool
- Arrange seminar to explain their service
- Client support visit/ email/ phone call
- Update/maintain the system
- Translating to English
- Marketing/promotion(if you have experience)
- Other ad hoc duties
|Required Qualifications||☆ JLPT N2 or above to support native clients
☆ Have a hospitality and good business behavior
- Able to do public speaking sometimes (company seminar)
- Good in Public Speaking
- Self-responsible personality with high initiative work
- Strong self-reliance
|Salary||Monthly Salary 3,000SGD 〜 3,500SGD|
Customer service operation (japanese language) ID:26529
|Job Description||Report to japanese md
As a General manager of Sales Marketing division, you will be responsible for all sales achievements with new and existing clients.
Especially, Warehouse/Delivery and Import division.
Give advise to all Sales division manager as General manager.
|Required Qualifications||- Higher NITEC or Diploma or its equivalent.
- Good understanding of customer account management.
- Friendly and Customer Service Driven.
- Proficient in MS Office.
- A Team Player.
- Minimum 1 year of relevant customer service experience.
- Good attendance and punctuality.
- speaking (JLPT N1~2 level) for internal communication with native colleagues
|Salary||Monthly Salary 2,100SGD 〜 3,000SGD|
Admin and Accounting Staff ID:26414
|Job Description||- Using accounting system (Xero)
- Examine statements to ensure accuracy
- Compute taxes owed, prepare tax returns, ensure prompt payment
- Inspect account books and accounting systems to keep up to date
- Provide auditing services for businesses and individuals
- Handling 2 companies (Tee-Coin and Goo Property)
- Supporting back-office team
- Diploma or Bachelor Degree of Accounting
- Having experience as accounting staff in small company 1~2
- Can use Microsoft (Word/ Excel)
- Having experience to use Xero is an advant
|Salary||Monthly Salary 2,000SGD 〜 2,500SGD|
Finance manager ID:26553
|Job Description||1. Managing the Group and Company Level Accounting processes and team.
2. Full responsibility of preparing separate and consolidated financial statements for the group and its subsidiaries
3. Ensuring Financial Accounting Records are up to date for reporting to internal and external stakeholders.
4. Establishment of internal business financial management dashboards for group and business unit levels.
5. Managing the Group finance teams and processes in overseas subsidiaries.
6. Advising the Group CEO and respective business unit heads in contracts and agreement negotiations.
7. Preparing financial statements and monthly reports for the group and its companies.
8. Managing budget and positive working capital and preparing monthly cashflow statements for the Group and its companies.
9. Prepare and manage GST and IRAS reporting to ensure timely reporting.
10. Prepare and manage accounts receivables, payables and enforcement of timely collection processes.
11. Ensuring proper internal controls are maintained and in compliance with the relevant reporting standards.
12. Advise Group management team and business unit heads on all financial management matters.
|Required Qualifications||★ From Big4
★ 5~10 year work experience with hands-on group consolidation and financial reporting;
★ CPA certificate.
★ Bachelor’s degree major in Accounting, Finance or Economics is preferred but not limited;
- Possess strong knowledge in accounting practice and IFRS.
- Relevant experience on media/marketing agency environment is preferred.
- Proactive, analytical and systematic individual and team player
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Tools such as Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Willing to work with new development and to assume additional responsibilities.
- Efficiently and effectively work under time pressure to meet deadlines.
|Salary||Monthly Salary 5,000SGD 〜 6,000SGD|
Global Human Resources Development · Consultant（japanese language） ID:26550
|Job Description||- Tackle "developing global human resources who can be active in the world for the first time in Asia" as a mission.
- Organizational management management Analysis
- Design, Consultation, Proposal
- Support the client to train the human who can contribute the company's globalization
|Required Qualifications||- Interested in Global Human Resources Development ·Organization development and Consultant
- Good communication skill
- Strong mind
- Excellent and English (for communication with native customers)
|Salary||Monthly Salary 4,800SGD 〜 6,000SGD|
Service Coordinator - After Sales Dept. (japanese language) ID:26567
|Job Description||A Global Automotive Manufacturer with an office in Singapore is embarking on an evolving path and expanding role. The Singapore office assists the Japan Head Office in managing the Group’s interests and exposures in the ASEAN region, and Middle East.
There are many opportunities for staff to be involved in cross department and regional projects. And as part of the Group’s initiative towards greater adoption of technology and boosting work efficiency, the Singapore Office offers a chance to take part in exciting tech projects that can have impact across the Group.
The After Sales Business Promotion Department is looking for a matured and capable team player to join their growing team. As an integral member of the Singapore Office, the expectations and challenges are high but will be very rewarding and exciting for high performers.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Dealer management System (DMS) Administrator
o Work with external system vendor to administer DMS us for respective dealers
• Dealers’ Business Support
o Track dealers’ performances by analyzing trends and data from the DMS
o Process raw data into metric packages and draw conclusions from the data
o Identify issues faced by dealers and work closely with counterparts in Japan HQ
to plan strategies to resolve such issues and boost performance standards
• Other operational duties as and when required
Expected Start Date of Work: July 2018
We are looking for a Service Coordinator with:
• Demonstrated ability to manage time and multiple commitments/projects simultaneously
• Excellent communication and analytical skills
• Prior working experience as a After Sales Business Analyst or relevant role in the automotive industry preferred
• Conversational proficiency in (minimum N2) a must for communicating internally with native colleagues
• Willing to travel on a regular basis, mainly Indochina region as well as ASEAN countries
• Proficiency in Microsoft functions- Powerpoint, Word, Excel
|Salary||Monthly Salary 1,800SGD 〜 3,200SGD|
|Salary||Monthly Salary 5,000SGD 〜 5,000SGD|
HR cum Admin Executive ID:26564
|Job Description||- General Affair/Admin
- Recruitment for warehouse staff and back end staff
- Compensation & Benefit
- Employee/Labour Relation
- Organizational Development
- Performance management
- Diploma or relevant certificate from any majoring
- Has experience HR Full set at least 3 in any industry
- Fluently speak English and for internal communication with native colleagues
- Willing to work Warehouse / Logistic Company
- Able to work properly with 5 days
|Salary||Monthly Salary 3,000SGD 〜 3,500SGD|
Assistant manager (japanese language) ID:26566
|Job Description||Key Role
-Supports the Marketing & Sales Unit of Business Strategy Department.
-Accountable for Freight Forwarding & Business Development with targeted clients
-Take lead in product planning in the areas of freight forwarding & international express
-Contributing to both Head office and affiliates through acquiring of new clients and RFQ participation related to & Non-japanese mncs.
- Tender management (Rate Negotiation with carriers /RFI Preparation & RFQ participation / Port-RFQ analysis etc)
- Implementation & Execution (SOP preparation,KPI monitoring etc)
- Pipeline management ( Prospective clients / Targeted clients / Existing clients )
- Account management ( Newly-secured clients / Existing clients )
- New Product planning in freight forwarding & international express segments
( Strengthen the product portfolio of the group for further revenue generation)
- Other clerical jobs
・PPT material preparations (both for internal & external meeting,reporting purposes etc)
・Compilation Jobs ( Volume report / Group company profile / Market-Intelligence etc)
・Other miscellaneous jobs
|Required Qualifications||- Work experience for minimum 5 in freight forwarding or shipping / Logistics industry
(Work experience from a global freight forwarding/logistics company or major freight forwarding /logistics company is valuable.)
- Comprehensive expertise in freight forwarding (both Air & Sea) and the entire Supply Chain management field.
- In-depth knowledge on various industry verticals
- Thorough market knowledge (clients, competitors,suppliers,overall Supply-chain segment)
- Wide circle of business-related friends/ partners / agents / customers
- Excellent communication skill both in and in English (speaking,writing and reading)
- Proactive Self - Starter, able to work in a matrix of the organization
"Plus" factors to be positively considered
- Sales-orientated background
- Proficiency in japanese language both verbal & written to communicate with native clients and HQ
|Salary||Monthly Salary 2,500 〜 5,000|
Mobility Consultant (japanese language) ID:26562
|Job Description||The Consultant plays a pivotal role in the relocation process and serve as the “navigator” to the international assignees. Your primary responsibility is in the effective delivery of high quality core products and services to our assigned customers. You will provide single point of coordination for all phases of international relocation activities; administering relocation policy/program, counseling on and cross-cultural programs, overseeing destination service delivery and facilitating expense management.|
|Required Qualifications||• Degree in Business Studies or related discipline
• Excellent spoken & written English and japanese language (required to communicate with native clients & assignees), preferably Native Speaker/ JLPT N1 level.
• Minimum 2 ’ related business experience in customer service or human resources management
• Experience in expatriate or international compensation and benefits management and/or tax delivery would be advantageous
• High level of initiative with excellent planning and organization skills
• Customer service focus with excellent communication skills
• A team player with the ability to multi-task and work under pressure
• Proficiency in MS Office and has the aptitude to master internal systems quickly
|Salary||Monthly Salary 3,500 〜 4,500|
Account Executive (AR) ID:26560
|Job Description||Supporting for Accounting department.
- Maintains accounting records by making copies; filing documents
- Maintains accounting databases by entering data into the computer; processing backups
- Handling Account Receivable and Account Payable.
- Others, that it has been instructed by manager and colleagues
- Determines value of depreciable assets by running depreciation software program
*Accounting Team is consisted of manager and 7 members.
|Required Qualifications||- Singapore
- 3 - 5 AR or any related accounting experience in any industry
- Will not be required Full Set Accounting
- No job hopper
- Diploma or Degree in any accounting filed
- Fluently English for internal communication
- japanese language will be big advant in order to communicate with native colleagues at Japan HQ (Not must)
|Salary||Monthly Salary 2,700SGD 〜 3,000SGD|
ACCOUNTS EXECUTIVE (Full time/Part time) (japanese language) ID:25971
There is only one staff(MD) now in the company.
MD would like to take over clients accounts.
Duties depends on candidate's experience;
- Bookkeeping & Accounting
- M&A, DD
- Taxation services
- Consulting services
- Maintain full set of accounts
- Perform data entries and prepare day and day operation in accounting system
- Prepare monthly financial statements and supporting schedule
- GST filing
- Corporate tax return filing
- Other duties as assigned
Working shift: negotiable. let us know your available schedule.
☆JLPT N2-N1 level to handle native clients
☆Accounting related experience
|Salary||Monthly Salary 3,000SGD 〜 5,000SGD|
Procurement Assistant(japanese language) ID:26472
|Job Description||-Coordinate between Singapore/Overseas suppliers and Japan HQ Procurement Department for aero-engine operations’ order
-Prepare & issue purchase order and other documents upon approval from HQ
-Build and maintain a good relationship with Singapore/Overseas suppliers
-Check the actual repairing schedule of suppliers’ factory via email and phone conversations
-Other ad-hoc task as assigned by superior
☆Min GCE A-Level or Diploma in any field
☆Min JLPT N2 is required to liaise with counterparts
☆3-5 of administrative or relevant working experience is preferred.
-Able to work independently as well as an effective team player, possess good interpersonal skill, positive working attitude, energetic and proactive
-Able to start work within short notice
|Salary||Monthly Salary 2,500SGD 〜 3,500SGD|
Junior Customer Service ID:26542
|Job Description||- Provide customers support, daily contact with customers, vendor/supplier and ensure jobs orders have been processed for production in a timely manner.
- Coordinate and monitor delivery schedule frequently, provide schedule update (if any), delivery expediting and arrange shipment per customer’s request in time.
- Work closely with Sales in-charge directly.
- Keep track on customer’s demand forecast, liaise with factory on pull-in/push-out request
- Monitor inventory, assist warehouse/logistics process.
- Follow-up customer’s payment schedule.
- Set up new customer accounts. (if any)
- Other (QA issue/ return shipment/ assigned by manager)
|Required Qualifications||- Candidate must possess at least Diploma in Business Administration or equivalent
- At least 1 year of working experience in Customer service or Sales assistant with multi-national company
- Dynamic team-player, proactive and res
- Computer literacy (MS Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, SAP)
|Salary||Monthly Salary 2,200SGD 〜 2,600SGD|
Research Analyst (Korean ) ID:26317
|Job Description||Mainly; Updating Investor Profile by calling (80%) + Free Quality Research Project (20%)
• Updating online databases with key financial information, statistics and analysis on which our clients depend
• Maintaining relationship with institutional investors and investment managers via telephone and email communications. This is done by asking a series of relevant questions to the appropriate contact
• Conducting web-based research to find further information relating to a specific firm
• Composing profiles for online products on a daily basis and occasionally publications with information gathered by phone calls or web-based research
• Using computer-based business applications, including Microsoft Excel, to analyse large data sets and to control for quality and accuracy
• Candidates may be required to write blogs and research reports occasionally and also perform analysis and put together reports for clients on an ad-hoc basis
|Required Qualifications||• Any
• Education level – Bachelors’ Degree in Finance or related
• Business level with English and Korean to liaise with Korean customer and internal communication
• Non Experiences are welcome (Ideally Fresh Graduated)
|Salary||Monthly Salary 3,600SGD 〜 5,000SGD|
|Salary||Monthly Salary 3,000SGD 〜 3,500SGD|
|Job Description||主なお仕事の割合は、日本の投資家へのフォローアップ (80％) + フリー・リサーチプロジェクト（20％）です。
|Required Qualifications||- あるいは、日本語の話せる方 (日本の投資家とのコミュニケーションがあるため)
- 英語で社内コミュニケーションができる方 (英語でのレポート作成も多いです。)
|Salary||Monthly Salary 3,600SGD 〜 5,000SGD|
Popular jobs [All genres]
- 1 Mechanical Design Engineer Monthly Salary3,000SGD 〜 4,000SGD West
- 2 Sales Adviser（Architectural design）(Contract/Part time) Monthly Salary0SGD 〜 0SGD City
- 3 Quantity surveyor Monthly Salary2,800SGD 〜 4,000SGD City
- 4 Maintenance Engineer Monthly Salary3,000SGD 〜 4,000SGD City
- 5 Medical Writer2 Monthly Salary4,200SGD 〜 6,000SGD City,Central
Job Search By Position
- Technology(Architecture/Civil Eng/Real Estate)
- Service Industry/Restaurant
- Business Administration & Management
Job Search By Industry
- Software/Information Processing
- Food Services
- Hospitality, Tourism & Leisure
- Human Resources
- Call Center
- Medical & Healthcare
- Manufacturing(Pharmaceutical/Medical Equipment)
- Trading Firm
- Accounting/Auditing firm
- Real Estate
- Civil Engineering/Architecture
- Governemnt/Non-Govemental Oganization