[Manufacturing(Pharmaceutical/Medical Equipment)] Job search list
General Affairs Executive（Admin, Account support )(japanese language) ID:26563
|Job Description||>Admin role
-Answering phone calls from customers
-manage office supplies (Purchase stationary, order copy machine ink and etc)
-Booking of hotel for staff(s) business trip
-Calculate salary for employees (only 3 staffs in this office).
-Arrange payments (Internet Banking / Cheques ).
-Check Bank Account payments from HQ.
-Input sales amount and purchase records in Excel
-Update data entries
-Checking of products that are out of stock (by email written in )
-Prepare estimates for customers
★Can speak N2 Level (N3 can apply depending on his/her Accountant or Admin experience) to liaise with native colleagues
★Independently do work (because sometimes the office is only you.)
-Can use Excel, Word
-No Job-hopper (at least 2 staying experience)
|Salary||Monthly Salary 3,500SGD 〜 4,000SGD|
Channel Sales Executive (Imaging) ID:25880
|Job Description||1) To serve exiting customer and making sales call
2) To develop new customer
3) To prepare sales action plans and strategies
4) To ensure customer service satisfaction and good follow up on sales activities
5) Monitor and report on sales activities and follow up for management
6) To participate in sales events
7) Maintain sales activity records and prepares sales report
8) To develop and maintain customer sales database
9) Monitor competitors and market conditions
10) manage promoters at retail outlets
1 To service exiting customer and making sales call (40%)
2. To develop new customer (10%)
3. To prepare sales action plans and strategies (10%)
4. To ensure customer service satisfaction and good follow up on sales activities (10%)
5. Monitor and report on sales activities and follow up for management (10%)
6. Maintain sales activity records and prepares sales report (10%)
7. To develop and maintain customer sales database (5%)
8. Monitor competitors and market conditions (5%)
|Required Qualifications||* Minimum 3 of sales experience channel or account management and proven ability to achieve sales targets. (Preferably similar industry)
* Half day in office and the other half on the road for dealer/market visitation.
* Possess a Nitec/High Nitec/Diploma or Bachelor Degree in any discipline
|Salary||Monthly Salary 2,500SGD 〜 3,000SGD|
Regional Marketing Executive (Medical) ID:25864
|Job Description||• To provide downstream marketing in assigned territories.
• Responsible for product promotion and marketing activities to achieve key performance index set.
• Develop marketing plan, product on-patient demonstration as well as product evaluation, demonstration and training for the region.
• Submit monthly activities report
• Any other task assigned by management.
|Required Qualifications||★ Experience in sales and marketing is a must
★ 3 in healthcare industry is a must
• Degree in any discipline
• Willingness to travel regionally
• Understand hospital management will be a plus point
• Proficient in the use of MS office including MS words, Microsoft Excel, Lotus Notes and any SAP software will be an advant.
• Able to work independently and handle new challenges
• Performance driven.
• Highly responsible, meticulous & tough personality
• Team player and hard working
• Pleasant personality with good interpersonal skills
|Salary||Monthly Salary 3,000SGD 〜 4,200SGD|
Regional Tax manager ID:25874
|Job Description||Potential candidate will be responsible for the corporate tax and transfer pricing matters within the South Asia Pacific region. Countries include Singapore, Australia, New Zealand, Malaysia, Thailand, Vietnam and .
1) Managing local and regional tax issues
2) Coordinating and preparing the transfer pricing documentations of the region to ensure that they comply with local transfer pricing regulations while mitigating tax risks of both parties
3) Ensuring adequate current tax provision and deferred tax asset/liability in the region
4) Assessing that the companies’ operations across the region are aligned with the Global and Regional Tax Policies
5) Identifying tax initiatives that may qualify for tax incentives in the respective countries
6) Evaluating companies across the region, proposing process and systems improvements to achieve tax efficiency, working with the local management to develop an action plan to implement the improvements and following up closely to ensure achievement;
7) Identifying and addressing potential tax implications on projects undertaken in the region
|Required Qualifications||• Degree in Accountancy or its equivalent, preferably with CPA / CA or advanced taxation qualification
• At least six to eight of relevant experience preferably in a Tax Department in a Big 4 firm and/or relevant tax experience in a MNC
• Strong technical knowledge of corporate taxes and transfer pricing regulations
• Experience in handling international tax issues, cross-border taxes and transfer pricing
• Willing to travel frequently within a short notice period
• Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills including senior-level business and corporate partnering
• Have a positive work attitude and able to manage projects independently.
• A good team player who is also pro-active, confident and resourcefulness
|Salary||Monthly Salary 5,000SGD 〜 7,000SGD|
Regional Sales Executive (Gastro Respiratory) ID:25876
|Job Description||1. To implement & execute strategy for sales and channel management
2. To prepare & perform sales forecast, monitor shipment & delivery timeline and sales progress reporting
3. To manage sales process with pipeline management, and to perform pipeline analysis with follow up action plans
4. To manage the focus product penetration with appropriate sales/ product configuration, preparation for quotation, and facilitate tender participation etc
5. Achieve sales KGI and KPI set.
6. To facilitate education program for HCP engagement, conduct in-service, OPD and product evaluation, demonstration and training for both SIngapore & regional HCP.
7. To document all sales activities and events with timely submission of reports
8. Any other task assigned by the management.
|Required Qualifications||★ Experience in sales is a must
★ 3 in healthcare industry is a must
1. Possess a Diploma or Bachelor Degree in any discipline
2. Min. 3 or more sales experience in channel or account management
3. Demonstrate clearly proven sales track record with detailed examples
4. Preferably have experience on turnkey project management
5. Strong understanding of regional hospitals' procurement process
6. Clear understanding of product registration, tender participation and strategy
7. Strong analytical understanding of the changing ASEAN market
8. Proficient in payment terms and tax regulations
9. Have to travel overseas (50% of the time)
|Salary||Monthly Salary 3,700SGD 〜 4,400SGD|
Popular jobs [Manufacturing(Pharmaceutical/Medical Equipment)]
- 1 General Affairs Executive（Admin, Account support )(japanese language) Monthly Salary3,500SGD 〜 4,000SGD City
- 2 Channel Sales Executive (Imaging) Monthly Salary2,500SGD 〜 3,000SGD City
- 3 Regional Marketing Executive (Medical) Monthly Salary3,000SGD 〜 4,200SGD City
- 4 Regional Tax manager Monthly Salary5,000SGD 〜 7,000SGD City
- 5 Regional Sales Executive (Gastro Respiratory) Monthly Salary3,700SGD 〜 4,400SGD City
Job Search By Position
- Technology(Architecture/Civil Eng/Real Estate)
- Service Industry/Restaurant
- Business Administration & Management