[Manufacturing(Pharmaceutical/Medical Equipment)] Job search list
Sales executive (General Surgery) ID:24938
|Job Description||You will be responsible for the market in Singapore.
Assist and validate pre-sales tender submission & prospect control list.
Prepare sales forecast for the countries assigned and develop short terms sales strategy.
manage/Support distribution network (i.e. communicate and understand the limitations faced by the distributors) to ensure they are representing the brand and business effectively to achieve departmental set goals.
Develop and follow up sales leads with existing and new accounts
Provide business analytics and market business intelligence aimed to unlock the potential growth of the distributor and the organization.
Sales administrative preparation (i.e. Prepare sales quotations and presentations)
Conduct Sales Call/ Visit/ Presentation with Interco/ Distributors
|Required Qualifications||• Sales in capital investment (ENT*Ears nose and throat), disposable, consumables
• Good product knowledge (an added advant)
• Candidates with medical device sales experience is preferred
• Candidates from medical/healthcare companies (i.e. SME, MNC, Distributor)
|Salary||Monthly Salary 3,000SGD 〜 3,800SGD|
Account Executive - Full set ID:25481
|Job Description||- Preparation of full set of accounts, reporting packages and financial statements.
- Liaise with external auditors and tax agents in preparation of Audit & tax schedules attend to queries/requirements.
- Receives and processes all invoices, expense forms and requests for payment.
- Prepares account payable/account receivable, bank book, petty cash and general ledger.
- Credit control activities e.g. responsible for following up on Accounts Receivables and Payable.
- Enter GL entries, accruals, prepayment, and purchases of Fixed Asset.
- Preparation of tax returns.
- Assists in the preparation of full set of accounts i.e. Trial Balance, Profit and Loss and Balance Sheet.
|Required Qualifications||• Candidates must have experience in full set of accounts
• Must be open to job rotation
• Candidates should possess either possess a Degree in Accountancy or ACCA
• Candidates with short notice preferred
• Confidential Search
• Able to speak for internal communication with native employees
• Knowledge of SAP/BPC software applications.
|Salary||Monthly Salary 2,600SGD 〜 3,200SGD|
Sales Executive(industrial equipment) ID:23976
|Job Description|| To conduct sales activities for all products relating to XRF and XRD related techniques.
Liaise with end-customers for all sales & technical enquiries.
Ability to perform all functions of a sales cycle starting from "c call" till "account receivable".
|Required Qualifications|| Minimum Diploma in Engineering field
Sales experience in Oil & Gas industry, Recycling industry, Mining industry is preferred
2 to 3 of experience handling sales of industrial equipment
Previous sales experience of Industrial instrumentation is preferred.
Able to work independently as well as a team player in a dynamic environment.
Excellent in verbal and written English
|Salary||Monthly Salary 2,600SGD 〜 3,200SGD|
Product support Executive(Light Microscopes/ Cameras / Software) ID:25420
|Job Description||- Provide product support and train product specialists on Light Microscopes/ Cameras / Software and third party peripheral items
- Support pre-sales activities such as product presentations and workshops
- Collect and share competition product information
- Collect and share the latest technologies and updates in the market for our business
- Liaise with HQ product team in Japan for all technical information
- Support the sales team for new product launch
- management of Demo Asset
- Support Domestic sales team and customers and also to support Channel partners team and regional customers (when necessary)
- Undertake any other assignments, which the management may assign from time to time
|Required Qualifications||Possess Diploma/Degree in Science (i.e. Biology)
At least 2 of experience in handling scientific or medical equipment.
Microscope knowledge is preferred.
Biological Science background is required.
Independent, energetic & meticulous
Excellent interpersonal & communication skills
Willing to travel regionally (South East Asian Countries) - Once every 2 months
|Salary||Monthly Salary 2,600SGD 〜 4,000SGD|
XRF & XRD Sales manager ID:25421
|Job Description||• Responsible for the sales of analytical instruments to achieve the following divisional KPIs:
o Top-line Sales
o Operating Income
o Account Receivable
o Days of Inventory
• Responsible for the business development of analytical instruments
• Develop and implement sales objectives and strategies in accordance to the overall divisional objectives and policies
• Responsible for directing team members and regional distributors to work towards the achievement of corporate vision and goals
• Ensure compliance with corporate policies and procedures when conducting sales activities
• Develop customer database and key accounts relationships
• Periodic reporting to management on sales event or activities, orders and forecast of the team
• Conduct market research and provide feedback to management on the market trends / conditions
• Communicate and coordinate within the division with regards to product development, market feedback and transfer of knowledge to the sales force
• Undertake any other assignments, which the management may assign from time to time
|Required Qualifications||• Possess Diploma/Degree in Science or Engineering.
• Minimum 5 of related work experience in industrial equipment sales/chemistry/XRF & XRD will be advantageous
• Excellent interpersonal & communication skills
• Proficient in Microsoft Office
• Willing to travel regionally (inclusive of developing countries)
|Salary||Monthly Salary 6,000SGD 〜 7,200SGD|
NDT Integration Sales manager ID:25322
|Job Description||Dynamic role in fast growing environment, the Integration Sales manager will be responsible to develop business relationships and network for the NDT Integrators market in Asia-Pacific region. He is also tasked to deploy marketing plan aligned with our global sales team and provide guidance to local sales team and distributors towards the achievement of maximum growth while maintaining profitability in line with company goals and objectives. In addition, the Integration Sales manager is to promotes the Company's NDT leading technology in Asia-Pacific market and supports the distributors for a better understanding of the End-Users requirements. Working from Singapore office and reporting directly to the NDT Business Unit manager, the Integration Sales manager will travel frequently to visit potential customers.
Job Responsibilities :
• Coordinate local sales activities for Integrations opportunities in collaboration with NDT global sales team
• Support and guide distributors to provide adequate inspection solutions in line with customers' requirements, and involve regional / global experts as needed
• Frequently visit existing and potential customers to promote NDT Integrated related leading technologies
• Further develop Integrators sales network in the region to achieve a sustainable growth
• Make an accurate sales forecast and report the pipeline of opportunities on a monthly basis
• Assists in the development and implementation of marketing plans
• Collect all marketing information to build SWOT analysis of Asian market
• Share current situation and market trends among the different entities of NDT
• Respond to all inquiries and support requests in a timely manner, schedule necessary customer visits based upon direct customer interaction and distributors’ request
|Required Qualifications||• Degree or Diploma in Science or Engineering related fields are preferred
• 5 working experience in a direct sales / support position for industrial equipment
• An additional MBA is an asset
• Experience with NDT instrumentation and application knowledge in the Ultrasonic, Eddy current and Advance NDT Phased Array Technology is preferred
• Good understanding of customers, market dynamics and requirements in at least one of the industries in steel manufacturing, transport, aerospace, oil and gas and power generation
• Strong interpersonal and presentation skills
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Applicant must be able to provide detailed, written reports that effectively communicate customers' needs and market situation
• Must have the ability to organize and prioritize
• Able to work independently as well as a team player in a dynamic environment
• Ability to travel frequently
|Salary||Monthly Salary 5,500SGD 〜 7,000SGD|
Senior Executive / Executive Administration ID:21262
|Job Description||Job Objectives: To perform a variety of centralised admin function/support to ensure smooth running of the operation of the Company including procurement of office assets, maintenance & perform reception duties (if necessary).
- Minimum Diploma in Business Administration
- Minimum 4 relevant experience in the position
- Strong command of English (both written and spoken)
- Excellent interpersonal skill
- Proactive, flexible, diligent and well-organized
|Salary||Monthly Salary 2,600SGD 〜 4,500SGD|
Popular jobs [Manufacturing(Pharmaceutical/Medical Equipment)]
- 1 Senior Executive / Executive Administration Monthly Salary2,600SGD 〜 4,500SGD City
- 2 Sales executive (General Surgery) Monthly Salary3,000SGD 〜 3,800SGD City
- 3 Account Executive - Full set Monthly Salary2,600SGD 〜 3,200SGD City
- 4 Sales Executive(industrial equipment) Monthly Salary2,600SGD 〜 3,200SGD City
- 5 Product support Executive(Light Microscopes/ Cameras / Software) Monthly Salary2,600SGD 〜 4,000SGD City,Central
Job Search By Position
- Technology(Architecture/Civil Eng/Real Estate)
- Service Industry/Restaurant
- Business Administration & Management