[Manager] Job search list
|Required Qualifications||- 寿司職人としてのご経験をお持ちの方
|Salary||Monthly Salary 4,000SGD 〜 7,000SGD|
- Food & Bever事業
- Fintech事業 等
|Required Qualifications||- 社内外と交渉ができるレベルの英語力、もしくは自信のある方
|Salary||Monthly Salary 4,000SGD 〜 5,500SGD|
Finance manager ID:26553
|Job Description||1. Managing the Group and Company Level Accounting processes and team.
2. Full responsibility of preparing separate and consolidated financial statements for the group and its subsidiaries
3. Ensuring Financial Accounting Records are up to date for reporting to internal and external stakeholders.
4. Establishment of internal business financial management dashboards for group and business unit levels.
5. Managing the Group finance teams and processes in overseas subsidiaries.
6. Advising the Group CEO and respective business unit heads in contracts and agreement negotiations.
7. Preparing financial statements and monthly reports for the group and its companies.
8. Managing budget and positive working capital and preparing monthly cashflow statements for the Group and its companies.
9. Prepare and manage GST and IRAS reporting to ensure timely reporting.
10. Prepare and manage accounts receivables, payables and enforcement of timely collection processes.
11. Ensuring proper internal controls are maintained and in compliance with the relevant reporting standards.
12. Advise Group management team and business unit heads on all financial management matters.
|Required Qualifications||★ From Big4
★ 5~10 year work experience with hands-on group consolidation and financial reporting;
★ CPA certificate.
★ Bachelor’s degree major in Accounting, Finance or Economics is preferred but not limited;
- Possess strong knowledge in accounting practice and IFRS.
- Relevant experience on media/marketing agency environment is preferred.
- Proactive, analytical and systematic individual and team player
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Tools such as Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Willing to work with new development and to assume additional responsibilities.
- Efficiently and effectively work under time pressure to meet deadlines.
|Salary||Monthly Salary 5,000SGD 〜 6,000SGD|
Desktop IT Engineer ID:26559
|Job Description||◇Skill set
Intermediate knowledge and experience for Windows PC
Basic knowledge and experience for Windows server is an advant.
Basic knowledge and experience for Network
Stor knowledge and experience is an advant
Working at customer side. Details would be provided in interview session.
Diploma or Vocational Certified(ITE) are OK
|Salary||Monthly Salary 2,000SGD 〜 2,500SGD|
IT Infrastructure Engineer ID:26558
|Job Description||◇Skill set
-Intermediate knowledge and experience for OS(Windows server,Linux,Unix)
※Best is that candidate has knowledge and experience for three different platform, however, it is OK that he/she has knowledge and experience for one particular platform.
-Basic knowledge and experience for Network
-Stor knowledge and experience is an advant
Not disclose, however, industry is government or manufacture.
Basically, work at customer side.
Diploma or Vocational Certified(ITE) are OK
|Salary||Monthly Salary 3,000SGD 〜 3,500SGD|
Warehouse Assistant manager (6 months Renewable Contract) ID:26565
|Job Description||We're looking for candidates who is able to manage warehouse team.
Main job duties will be
- manage warehouse team
- Operate WMS System / Handy Terminal
- Receiving goods and organizing stocks
- Picking and Packing of products
- Operate Forklift / Reach Truck
- Inventory Check / Stock Take
- Stuffing / Un stuffing container
- Ad-hoc duties assigned by Director
- Education does not matter
- At least 5 warehouse management
- Has experience bonded warehouse Singapore
- Able to speak and write in English for internal communication
- Able to understand ocean shipping
- Able to work holiday due to project (Overtime payable)
- Forklift License will be an advant
- Able to Operate WMS System / Handy Terminal
|Salary||Monthly Salary 3,200SGD 〜 4,200SGD|
|Salary||Monthly Salary 2,500 〜 5,000|
ACCOUNTS EXECUTIVE (Full time/Part time) (japanese language) ID:25971
There is only one staff(MD) now in the company.
MD would like to take over clients accounts.
Duties depends on candidate's experience;
- Bookkeeping & Accounting
- M&A, DD
- Taxation services
- Consulting services
- Maintain full set of accounts
- Perform data entries and prepare day and day operation in accounting system
- Prepare monthly financial statements and supporting schedule
- GST filing
- Corporate tax return filing
- Other duties as assigned
Working shift: negotiable. let us know your available schedule.
☆JLPT N2-N1 level to handle native clients
☆Accounting related experience
|Salary||Monthly Salary 3,000SGD 〜 5,000SGD|
manager or Senior Officer at Corporate Banking Division(japanese language) ID:26165
|Job Description||- To assist Senior manager/General manager at Corporate Banking in deal origination and execution, such as; to prepare pitch documents for clients and internal credit approval documents in English or , to conduct due diligence, KYC and documentation of financial agreements and relevant documents
- To analyze financial statements and perform credit rating analysis as well as prepare financial models for project financing deals;
- To conduct industry, market and company research;
- To perform annual credit monitoring and update of existing accounts;
- To participate in client meeting, to prepare meeting minutes and to support managing client relationship;
- To assist in coordinating the work of the relevant DBJS/DBJ deal team including industrial departments, Credit Department, International Department, International Department and other staff in HQ.
|Required Qualifications||☆ Bachelor or Master degree with at least 3 relevant work experience in corporate banking, project finance, asset finance section in financial institutions, investment funds, consulting firms
☆ Proficiency in English and at all aspects (including writing) to report to native at Japan HQ
• Strong financial analytical skills
• Outstanding interpersonal skills and the ability to work with people at all levels demonstrated team spirit and responsiveness
• Strong motivation to succeed and to be an excellent team player
• Experience of cover of energy, oil & gas, agribusiness, trading and commodities, telecommunications. or general manufacturing industry in Asia Pacific region
• Proven track record of origination and execution of deals
• Ability to think independently, analyze problems and identify appropriate solutions
• Excellent organizational, administrative, and time management skills
|Salary||Monthly Salary 4,500SGD 〜 7,000SGD|
Inside Sales / Account manager ID:25256
|Job Description||- You take the initiative to develop your sales pipeline from c, warm and hot leads, to sell IT Infrastructure & Telecom products, services and solutions across Corporate sector, particularly Financial Services
- To meet your Quarterly Gross Sales and Profit Quotas
- And bring your creative ideas to develop the organization further
- Assume Leadership role, work cross-functionally with Technical Architect and Engineering Team in Hong Kong, Singapore and , to deliver the right solution to the customer
|Required Qualifications||Singaporean only
- You should have at least 2 - 5 of IT Infrastructure Sales Experience or BtoB sale experience in IT / computer company ( product: computer/other IT products except printer )
- Extremely 'goal' oriented with ability to break-down targets into daily/weekly plans
|Salary||Monthly Salary 2,500SGD 〜 4,500SGD|
|Required Qualifications||- フレンドリーな方
|Salary||Monthly Salary 2,100 〜 3,000|
Software Engineer ID:25047
|Job Description||We are looking for exceptional developers who are ambitious, committed to continuous self-growth, and excellent at solving problems using technology. We place a high value on elegant and effective coding. Our developers take pride in creating both extensible and maintainable codebase that is growing quickly in tandem with our business. We see teamwork as crucial in driving projects, and have the spirit of kaizen, or continuous improvement, once the project has been completed.
At the company, it’s all about the performance. All of us work where and when we want. Instead of keeping tabs on how many hours are put in at the office, individual performance is evaluated based on output. Our high-growth work environment is ideal for those looking to develop their technical skills as well as take on new challenges.
As a developer for their product, you will be working closely with our stellar business-side teams in Singapore and Hong Kong and developing the system using Java, MySQL, and Elasticsearch to create value for our customers in Greater China and ASEAN.
You will also be responsible for growing the Hanoi-based development team’s programming skills.
Because this is a still burgeoning part of our business, this position offers the unique opportunity to be a part of the start-up experience and putting your fine programming skills to good use. Right now we are looking for experienced developers who will help build the product development team in Singapore from scratch. This is an exciting opportunity to join the process of forming a team that will develop us.
Your career is what you make of it; you can choose to be on the front-line in leading the development of new products, or you may prefer instead to expand your technical prowess and leadership abroad.
(s): Java8, Scala (for Selenium), Shell
Server OS: Ubuntu, CentOS, Debian
Framework(s): Apache Wicket, jUnit
DB: MySQL, MongoDB
O/R M: S2Dao, jOOQ
Search Engine: Elasticsearch
Build Tool(s): Maven, Gradle
Version Control: Mercurial, Git
VM: Docker, Xen
AP Server(s): Apache, Tomcat, nginx
Infrastructure Monitoring: Nagios, Cacti
System Administration: Hinemos
Communication Tool(s): Slack
Task management Tool(s): Redmine
|Required Qualifications||☆Minimum 4-year experience in web development using object-oriented languages (e.g. Java)
☆Experience in RDBMS development, performance tuning
☆Experience in Linux or UNIX development
Capable of producing results in a team
Business-level command of English
Available for business trips to Tokyo, Vietnam, and/or Hong Kong if needed
*Teambuilding for new members is planned in the Tokyo office.
Loves writing code
Enjoys a good challenge
Desire to improve own skills alongside the company business
Daily conversation level command of (JLPT Level 3 or N3) to communicate with native clients
Work experience in Japan to deal with native clients
|Salary||Monthly Salary 4,000SGD 〜 7,000SGD|
Business Development manager ID:25948
|Job Description||Your role will be to contribute to the effective acquisition of new customers in Singapore. Reporting to the Head of Sales, you’ll help execute a comprehensive business development strategy.
You will be expected to:
• establish and expand our clientele network in Singapore
• conduct market research and competitive analysis to expand the business in Singapore
• lead the proposal solution process (proposal development, pricing and presentation)
• develop new relationships with strategic partners and businesses
• reach revenue targets in accordance with market strategy
• identify new potential customers and proactively contact them (outbound)
• set up and lead customer demos for successful product presentations
What do we offer?
• Fast-track career progression within an expanding business
• Competitive remuneration pack
• Dynamic and flexible working environment
• Unique culture that has been raved about in various publications
|Required Qualifications||☆ Around 5 ’ experience in a financial institution or consulting firm
☆ Strong track record in B2B solution sales positions. Preferably in SaaS business.
☆ product presentations experience
• strong skills in negotiating and closing deals
• Proactive, flexibility and a can-do attitude
• Strong interpersonal & communication skills
• Results-driven. Familiar with KPI management.
• Ability to work in dynamic and flexible organization
The ideal candidate will be:
• a natural “closer”; someone who cannot spend a day without an adrenaline rush from making sales
• entrepreneurial, strong passion for start-up culture
• excellent in spoken and written English
• able to effectively work under pressure; an independent problem-solver
• strong network with investors and consulting firm
|Salary||Monthly Salary 4,500SGD 〜 6,000SGD|
Software/Control Engineer ID:26525
|Job Description||- Liaise with Customer on the Control Requirement; Design and Commissioning of the Software in Customers’ Facility
- Continuously review and enhance software features
- Understand the client’s business needs and how our technology can help
- Lead the discussion with the client on the best solution
- Build a project analysis framework for the business solution – create analysis plan, work on hypotheses to test, build models, etc.
- Guide the team in the processing, cleansing, and verifying the integrity of data used
- Apply data mining techniques and statistical analysis to uncover insights from data
- Present results in a visual and client-ready manner
- Create standard procedures, process and best practices for the Big Data analysis to be used for current and succeeding projects
- Find Data trend and predict and send out suggestion for preventive maintenance
- Collect real time data from machine; big data analysis; GUI and server programming
|Required Qualifications||- Singaporean
- Bachelor's or Master’s degree in Statistics or Data Science or equivalent
- 5+ of experience in preparing datasets (big data, preferably) and building statistical models.
- Strong understanding of advanced statistical techniques and concepts (regression, properties of distributions, statistical tests and proper us, etc.) and experience with applications.
- Experience on machine learning and Data science or IoT systems
- High Level of professionalism and integrity
- Drive to learn and master new technologies and techniques
- Strong problem-solving skills – able to find various ways to solve problems and decide which solution to move forward
- Ability to work under pressure and tight timings
- Team oriented, but highly independent for their own projects
- Ability to mentor and coach the team with the analysis
- High level of organizational skills and ability to prioritize
- Proficiency in Web Apps and Python programming
- Self-motivated, highly resourceful and organized; able to work under tremendous stress environment
- Able to work independently with good interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Willing to travel to customers’ facility for on-site support
- Able to communicate efficiently in English
|Salary||Monthly Salary 3,500SGD 〜 7,000SGD|
Functional Test manager ID:26530
|Job Description||• Set the vision for a test automation strategy and implement it across projects, driving quality and efficiency
• Define test strategies that are extensible, scalable, maintainable and reusable
• Stay current with and utilize industry best practices and metrics
• Continuously improve the test processes, reduce manual testing; increase automation, random and negative testing
• Responsible to gather requirement for R&D (hardware & software testing) and manufacturing testing automation.
• Analyze and interpret requirements so as to design testing tools and automation systems .
• Responsible to develop integrated testing platform to simultaneous test FW, Mobile and Web in a holistic way.
• Responsible the development of testing tools and ecosystem. Goal is to minimize human resources and intervention to improve quality and productivity.
• Develop automatic report generation and presentation. Goal is to detect problem & deviation in realtime.
• Maintain testing tools so that they are up to date due to FW or HW changes.
• Lead a team of engineers in resource planning, test protocol creation and execution of development of testing tools.
|Required Qualifications||• Minimum of a Bachelor's degree or equivalent.
• Minimum experience of 10 in Test-Development.
• Knowledge and experience in developing testing application using Python and C#.
• Knowledge and experience in Automation Tools like Ranorex, Selenium or similar.
• Knowledge and experience in Web and IoT technologies.
• Experience in product development life cycle process.
• Strong leadership skills and drive.
• Excellent communication, coaching, strategic thinking abilities, planning/project management skills and presentation skills.
• Excellent organizational and analytical skills with strong technical abilities.
|Salary||Monthly Salary 7,000SGD 〜 8,500SGD|
8. HOD Control（日本語）によって随時割り当てられた他の任務を支援する。
1. To support daily accounts operations duties such as journal input, system operation and other daily routine duties.
2. To prepare daily regulatory compliance reports.
3. To prepare MAS periodic returns (daily, weekly, fortnightly, monthly, yearly etc), surveys and ad-hoc statutory returns
4. To involve in the new MAS610 implementation project.
5. To support in the preparation of annual financial statements and tax related documents
7. To prepare monthly and quarterly Japan Head Office reports in both and English. 8. To support in any other duties assigned by HOD Control () from time to time.
|Salary||Monthly Salary 3,500SGD 〜 4,300SGD|
Principal Product Quality Engineer ID:26533
|Job Description||• Ensuring that appropriate quality plans are made that covers all phases of the product life cycle
• Verifying key design inputs such as : safety, usability, reliability & performance, manufacturability and sustainability
• Providing effective oversight of the execution of the Quality Plan and Risk management activities
• Performing independent assessment on product quality performance and post-market product quality analysis
• Leading quality related problem solving and root cause analysis
• Using post-market analytics and statistics to report on product quality performance in the field (provide feedback to manufacturing, suppliers or design teams) and initiates field actions when required
• Acting as a single point of contact for Quality Function in the project team
|Required Qualifications||• A Bachelor or a Master degree in Electrical, Mechanical or Mechatronics Engineering with rich experience working in product quality environment
• Proven track record in product development and managing product quality in multi-disciplinary, consumer or domestic product development environment.
• Minimally 5 to 7 of track record as a Product Quality Lead
• Hands-on experience with applying regulatory standards especially IEC 60335 and UL standards for small appliances
• Hands-on experience with applying requirements on Restricted Substances (RoHS, BFR/PVC free, REACH)
• Experience with applying Design for Six Sigma methodologies (minimally Green Belt certification)
• Formulation of Test Requirements and Verification methods
• Formulation of Test Plan and Quality Inspection Plan
• Application knowledge with statistical tool (e.g. on hypothesis testing, confidenceinterval, MTTF , survival rate/failure rate analysis)
|Salary||Monthly Salary 7,000SGD 〜 8,000SGD|
Test and Verification Engineer (Electronics/Electrical) ID:26532
|Job Description||• Perform product & component level design experiments, reliability & qualification tests.
• Develop test cases and Design of Experiments (DoE) for functional products characterization in order to ensure products/components meet quality requirements.
• Perform design risk assessment (design FMEA) of the product in collaboration with cross-functional team.
• Conduct feasibility, design margin and validation analysis, and empirical testing on new and modified designs
• Create new test methodologies for concept proofing and design qualifications.
|Required Qualifications||• B.Sc/M.Sc in Mechatronics/Electrical/Electronics Engineering discipline.
• Minimum 3-5 ’ experience in design qualification activities.
• Design knowledge of electronic components, integrated circuitry, and algorithms.
• Using testing tools and software packages to automate test processes.
• Programming knowledge in Python, Labview is a plus.
• Understanding of material properties, hardware and electrical component design.
• Familiar with PCA debug and circuit analysis.
• Ability to apply analytical and problem solving skills.
|Salary||Monthly Salary 4,000SGD 〜 5,000SGD|
Key Account manager ID:26503
- Acquire a thorough understanding of key customer needs and requirements
- Identify, propose and set the strategic direction, planning and execution of the technical and service delivery functions for customer projects.
- Expand the relationships with key customer by continuously proposing solutions that meet their objectives
- Lead and manage a team and consulting vendors of system development and consulting.
- Possess full responsibilities in providing leadership and delivering customer-facing project management services for the benefit of all projects.
- Collaborate closely with key customer, ready to attended to any ad-hoc request.
- Creating materials that is useful for the project with consulting vendors.
- Consistently update and report sales pipelines as well as carry out client visits and sales activities leading to closure of project deals.
- Other ad-hoc duties as and when deemed fit by management.
- Minimum Diploma
- Minimum 3 experiences in sales
- Ability and experience in handling the clients
- Ability and experience in vendor management
- Ability and experience in proposal creation
- Ability and experience in Project management
- Experience in handling the clients
- Experience in working in culture
- Fluent English to communicate with client
- Experience as programmer is an added advant
- Familiar with Social Media is an added advantage
|Salary||Monthly Salary 5,000SGD 〜 7,000SGD|
Warehouse manager ID:26520
–Record/ Report/ Discuss to improve warehouse operation & team work
-Cooperate with Team leaders to accomplish the tasks below
<In Bound> --Main Supervisor
- manage container receiving
Communicate with Importer and print ERR/ Pallet label
Book 3rd party unloading staff
Supervise pallet labeling
Prepare “sticker label” for LOCAL receiving products
- Inventory management
“No pallet on floor”
Keep track of 3PL warehouse stock <Excel> <e-mail>
- Top-up control
Immediately top-up items less than 1 layer in location (high top-up frequency)
Return any items out of location/ manage System Location
Prevent Dam/ assemble mistakes
<management> --Main Supervisor
- manage/ Record staff attendance & OT
Maintain leave calendar
Record any leave, and supervise leave form submition
- Truck maintenance/ Repair
Keep record of Cleanness/ weekly routine check of Trucks
Contact G bell for any
- Report/ schedule repair
<Out Bound> --Sub-Supervisor
- manage team to hit Departing target time
Announce Departing target time
Control break time (physically open/ close roller shutter, record anyone breaking the rule)
Give orders individually to create smooth operation (Idling time/ invoicing flow)
- Improve assemble accuracy
Re-check recording & training
Return/ CN recording & accuracy
- Planning Daily truck route/ Delivery slot reservation
- Improve delivery efficiency
Control OT (GPS Monitoring)
Train delivery (Ride along with driver)
- Perform accurate and on-time delivery to the Customers by freezer truck
- Collect payment from customers and ensure accurate recording
- Warehouse work such as unloading goods from containers, sorting, replenishment, pick and pack, loading goods to trucks, keeping maintenance records according to the regulation, including working in freezer warehouse at -18 degrees and using stacker/reach truck
- Any additional duties to ensure efficient delivery of orders and maintenance of warehouse
- Familiar with Excel, e-mails
- At least one year of working experience as delivery driver (10ft or 14ft truck)
- Familiar with Singapore roads
- Experience in operating stacker/reach truck (forklift license is not necessary)
- Good communication skills in English
- Physically fit to carry loads up to 25kg
- Able to work in freezer warehouse (-18 degrees)
- Flexible with over time
- Open to any or , but must be able to handle frozen pork in sealed packages (gloves provided)
- Can join Immediate, advantage
|Salary||Monthly Salary 2,000SGD 〜 3,000SGD|
Popular jobs [Manager]
- 1 Sales Adviser（Architectural design）(Contract/Part time) Monthly Salary0SGD 〜 0SGD City
- 2 Mechanical Engineer Section manager (Factory Automation) Monthly Salary5,000SGD 〜 6,000SGD West
- 3 Sales/HR Consultant (japanese language) Monthly Salary4,000SGD 〜 5,500SGD City,Central
- 4 【シンガポール上場企業】寿司職人 Monthly Salary4,000SGD 〜 7,000SGD City
- 5 【シンガポール上場・ベンチャー企業】社長室付マネージャー Monthly Salary4,000SGD 〜 5,500SGD City
Job Search By Position
- Technology(Architecture/Civil Eng/Real Estate)
- Service Industry/Restaurant
- Business Administration & Management
Job Search By Industry
- Software/Information Processing
- Food Services
- Hospitality, Tourism & Leisure
- Human Resources
- Call Center
- Medical & Healthcare
- Manufacturing(Pharmaceutical/Medical Equipment)
- Trading Firm
- Accounting/Auditing firm
- Real Estate
- Civil Engineering/Architecture
- Governemnt/Non-Govemental Oganization