Logistics Coordinator - New ID:25663
|Salary||Monthly Salary 2,800SGD 〜 3,300SGD|
|Job Description||1. BASIC FUNCTION OF THE POSITION
- Reporting to the Planning & Logistic Supervisor (PLS)
- Co-ordinating raw material logistics
- Raise Purchase Order for Raw materials.
- Generate Production Documents.
- Maintaining up to date master copy of artworks for raw material verification processes.
- Raw materials availability for production.
- Co-ordinating Tank Truck & Bulk logistics
- Generate Tank Truck & Bulk loading documents
- Co-ordinating and implementing agreed customers’ supply chain management system
so as to improve stor space available under JIT operations
2. RESPONSIBILITIES AND AUTHORITIES
- Planning and purchasing just enough raw materials from approved vendors to meet production and quality targets and delivery schedule.
- Co-ordinating delivery of raw materials for JIT production.
- Co-ordinating and communicating with customers to ensure that all customer requirements are met.
- Generating Blending Instruction from approved formulations in the computer system.
- Generating Packaging Orders for packaged products as required by the customers.
- Generating Label, production sticker according to customer requirement.
- Generating the Daily Tank Truck Loading Schedule for road truck loading of base oil and product.
- Generating the Ship Loading Order for loading of base oil and products to vessels
- Timely & daily update on Raw Material Purchase status to support Production Needs.
- Monitoring raw materials inventory to ensure accuracy and availability for production needs
- Maintaining the master copy of all approved artwork for packaging materials
- Maintaining the price list for all raw materials
- Order processing, coordination of logistics matters and updating of order status for customer account assigned for.
- Collaborating with customers’ supply chain team members on their inventory stock level and to improve the EIS stor space available under JIT operations
- Backup the Planning & Logistics Supervisor for production scheduling meeting the following objectives:
・ Optimising the company resources.
・ Meeting all customer requirements.
・ Meeting OTD and RFT performance targets.
|Required Qualifications||- Singaporean
- Minimum Diploma in Supply Chain management/Logistics related diploma
- Good communication skills
- At least 3 related Logistics experience with purchasing experience.
- AL 14days
- ML 14days
- VB (Depends on company performance)
Popular jobs [All genres]
- 1 Sales Adviser（Architectural design）(Contract/Part time) Monthly Salary0SGD 〜 0SGD City
- 2 Quantity surveyor Monthly Salary2,800SGD 〜 4,000SGD City
- 3 Maintenance Engineer Monthly Salary3,000SGD 〜 4,000SGD City
- 4 Medical Writer2 Monthly Salary4,200SGD 〜 6,000SGD City,Central
- 5 HR Administrator (Contract) Monthly Salary2,000SGD 〜 2,500SGD City