Principal / Senior Firmware Engineer ID:25212
|Salary||Monthly Salary 4,000SGD 〜 5,300SGD|
|Job Description||Work within a broader product development team to:
- Participate in ideation, conceptualization, design, and validation.
- Participate in design reviews to surface issues and derive optimal robust solutions that satisfy customers' business, product, and quality needs.
- Collaborate within same discipline, cross-functional team members, and customer's R&D engineers.
- Communicate design concepts, technical trade-offs, and engineering solutions. Provide FW project management and design consultation for FW development cycle, including FW implementation and qualification, FW releases, and FW CPE activities.
- manage FW intellectual property including confidentiality and security of source codes
- Perform fundamental firmware tasks including:
- manage firmware projects to meet defined objectives, including targeted cost, schedule, and budget.
- Define/refine requirements, specifications, and architecture, and write, debug and qualify FW code.
- Implement FW aspects of programs and projects to enable their successful manufacturing release.
- Oversee the on-time manufacture and delivery of FW components like ROMs.
- Perform functional and reliability tests of FW code, troubleshoot and resolve issues.
- Create the necessary documentation for the FW code.
- Maintain engineering responsibility of the FW code through the product life cycle, and create new fixes and releases as necessary.
Perform senior engineering roles including:
- Develop firmware architecture of new products.
- Provide technical leadership to other engineers.
- Ability to develop control systems for testing rapid prototypes.
- Ability to conduct experimentation & generate reports to customers.
- Possess good communication skills in English, both written & oral as this position will entail engaging external customers.
|Required Qualifications||- Singaporean
- Bachelor, Masters or Ph. D in Computer Science, Engineering, or related qualifications, or equivalent experience.
- Min 5 of working experience in FW design in R&D or similar product generation environment.
- Printer design experience is an advant. Other relevant experiences include ARM/PIC, USB 2.0 and Gigabit Ethernet, FPGAs, Redmine, and other defect management software.
- Conversant with DFx and quality concepts including designing for manufacturability, verification and reliability testing, and regulatory requirements.
- Working knowledge of programming languages like C++, C#, Visual Basic, etc.
- Able to travel overseas with the possibility of extended stays in order to collaborate with engineering or development teams.
- Excellent communication skills in spoken and written English and good inter-personal skills to interact with team members, customers, and vendors.
- Possess a high level of integrity and enjoy working with entrepreneurial teams in a rapidly growing organization.
- Travel required (5% to 10%)
|Welfare||- AL 14days
- ML 14days
- VB (depends on company performance)
- Medi-flex (allow to claim for GP, Dental, Health Screening, Heath Insurance & Optical),
(the range is from $400 (Associate Engineer or Engineer) to $600 (Senior Engineer))
Popular jobs [All genres]