[Civil Engineering/Architecture] Job search list
Process Supervisor / Principal Engineer ID:23658
|Job Description||To be responsible for executing process engineering activities of projects, meeting its quality and schedule requirements.
• Supports Lead Engineer in project execution and tender preparation.
• Prepares engineering deliverable meeting project requirements with accuracy. Expected
deliverable include PFD, P&ID, UFD, equipment datasheet, control philosophy, operation
manuals and process documents to other functional.
• Participates in developing scope of work and man-hour estimates for tender execution of
• Meets project schedule by working with productivity and resource optimization, both for Tender
and Contracted Projects.
• Participates in safety review meetings and clarification meetings with Client as instructed by
• Participates in Startup, commissioning and trouble-shooting of plants, data collection,
validation, performance test verification.
|Required Qualifications||・Familiar with process simulation / hydraulic / heat exchange rating software such as HYSYS,
PRO II, HTRI, PIPENET, FLARENET to execute various process calculations.
• Understands flow and development stages of P&ID and is competent to prepare P&ID meeting
• Conversant with Engineering standards such as API, ASME, Singapore codes and standards
• Conversant with Client’s standards such Shell’s DEP, ExxonMobil’s GP and DP
• Writes clear, precise technical reports for engineering deliverable
• Applies high standards to own work and ensure work is submitted in a complete manner within
• Takes initiative to clarify doubts with lead engineer and other engineering disciplines
• Takes initiative to investigate and research on new engineering areas.
• Participates actively in assigned teams and delivers appropriate deliverable.
• Communicates clearly and concisely with team members and lead engineer to ensure a
complete flow of required information
|Salary||Monthly Salary 4,000SGD 〜 8,000SGD|
Marketing/Sales Executive (japanese language) ID:25210
|Job Description||- To get new project mainly with client
- Prepare to introduce own company and service
- Research for Market in Singapore
- Report to General manager
- Communicate with client and internal
|Required Qualifications||- Speaking level more than N2 level to communicate with native clients on e-mail and phone also.
- Experience in Construction Company
- Marketing or Sales Experience
|Salary||Monthly Salary 3,000SGD 〜 5,000SGD|
Senior Tender manager ID:25191
|Job Description||Bid manager is responsible for submitting a completed bid to an existing or prospective client, on time, within budget and by expected quality. They ensure that all the client's questions have been answered as fully as possible, and that the organisation has given itself the best possible chance of success with understanding of global trend of industry.
Working under the direction of a bid director and/or p, the role involves leading all day-to-day aspects of an individual bid. Bid managers are involved in every aspect of the submission and have an excellent appreciation of what the client needs and how best to articulate how their organisation can provide that. They work closely with a core team while bringing in subject matter experts when required.
A bid manager is also the first point of contact for the client, and liaises with estimators who produce the price element of a bid. This is collated with the 'quality' submission, which is what bid managers generally work on.
The best bid managers are quick on their feet and assertive yet tactful in motivating other members of a bid team to produce a successful submission. Time management, efficiency, the ability to meet deadlines and works with minimal supervision are all important. So are leadership and team work to produce a bid single-handedly.
Have to cooperate with a substantial amount of responsibility, and be able to read and interpret instructions carefully. Also able to use his/her industry experience to understand complicated technical information. Need to listen to other people's views while having confidence in their own convictions and express their own opinions. May give presentations to clients, he/she should also be an articulate, confident speaker. Strong written communication skills are equally essential. The downturn has made the winning of new work and retention of existing contracts hugely important, so bid managers will always be in demand. High fliers who are successful at bid manager level can progress to become bid directors where they might be responsible for bidding for sml to big pound contracts, or for supervising more than one bid at once, and having ultimate say on them before submission.
☆ Graduated from University of civil/building engineering or equivalent.
☆ Have at least 15 or above experience in construction industry as a marketing manager/staff or related companies for international businesses.
- Strong command of oral and written English and leadership to tendering and supporting teams.
- Computer knowledge of all kinds of software are commonly used in construction industry.
- Good at time management skills with the ability to self-manage time efficiently and meet deadline, good at organize skills
- PE, PMP, CCM licenses preferred
|Salary||Monthly Salary 8,000SGD 〜 13,000SGD|
Procurement Executive ID:25010
|Job Description||- Plan to schedule for Procurement with vendor
- Operation for related logistic , communicate vendor , schedule , prepare documents
- manage Loading operation for Construction material
※This position is for Project , 2, 3 year
※Mainly work in Tuas Site
If need to work on Saturday 8:00 - 12:00
|Required Qualifications||- Singaporean.
- Experience as Procurement , Logistics operation.
- Experience or Knowledge in Construction , Building , Engineering
|Salary||Monthly Salary 3,000SGD 〜 4,000SGD|
Facility Designer((japanese language) ID:25085
|Job Description||- Create concept drawings using AutoCAD
- Develop detailed design drawings and specifications
- Organize and back up drawings.
- Meeting the clients
- Work with the team for other ad hoc assignments
|Required Qualifications||- Singaporean
- At least Bachelor Degree in Architecture
- At least 3 working experience in the related field.
- At least N２-３ skill for communication with native clients
- kitchen drawing experiences are preferred
- Strong knowledge in AutoCAD and other graphic presentation software
|Salary||Monthly Salary 3,000SGD 〜 4,500SGD|
Sales cum Marketing Executive ID:24927
|Job Description||Mainly for New Client , Sometimes need to go overseas
- 60% Get New Client in Singapore and Oversea(China , Vietnam , Malaysia,,,)
- Visit client, introduce new products and explain
- Answer inquiry on phone and e-mails
- Prepare document and estimate for client , Data input , manage client
|Required Qualifications||- Related Building Material Background or Experience
- Willing to do Sales
|Salary||Monthly Salary 2,500SGD 〜 3,500SGD|
Proposal Engineer ID:24562
|Job Description||-Reviewing of tender documents
-Preparing, compiling bid proposal in accordance with the customer specification
-Coordinate and liaise with internal departments to ensure timely responses to queries subsequent to bid submission
-Liaising with seeks competitive quotations.
-Negotiate with customer and sub-contractor about pricing.
-Ability to source for suppliers and sub-contractors for quotation for tendering.
-Assist in estimating the cost of the assigned scope and prepare bill of quantities (BOQ), Schedule of Rate (SOR), Schedule of breakdown (SOK) and Schedule of Technical Data (SOT)
-Work closely with the engineering team to ensure project handover is carried out and that support is provided during the execution phase if required.
|Required Qualifications||-Diploma in Electrical/Mechanical/Building/Civil Engineering/Quantity Surveying
- of experience: 1 – 2 relevant experience
-High degree of initiative and independent
-Good communication, writing, negotiation, analytically and interpersonal skills
-Self-motivated with high level of integrity and able to work within short deadlines
|Salary||Monthly Salary 4,000SGD 〜 4,500SGD|
Quantity Surveyor(Electricity/Air conditioning) ID:24174
- Quantity Surveyor for Electricity/Air conditioning
☆ Experience as a Quantity Surveyor for Electricity/Air conditioning
|Salary||Monthly Salary 3,000SGD 〜 5,000SGD|
|Salary||Monthly Salary 4,000SGD 〜 8,000SGD|
Popular jobs [Civil Engineering/Architecture]
- 1 Quantity Surveyor(Electricity/Air conditioning) Monthly Salary3,000SGD 〜 5,000SGD City
- 2 Process Supervisor / Principal Engineer Monthly Salary4,000SGD 〜 8,000SGD West
- 3 Marketing/Sales Executive (japanese language) Monthly Salary3,000SGD 〜 5,000SGD West
- 4 Senior Tender manager Monthly Salary8,000SGD 〜 13,000SGD Central,East
- 5 Procurement Executive Monthly Salary3,000SGD 〜 4,000SGD West
Job Search By Position
- Technology(Architecture/Civil Eng/Real Estate)
- Service Industry/Restaurant
- Business Administration & Management