[City] Job search list
Service Staff ID:24569
|Job Description||- Take Orders
- Explain about Sushi
- Opening and Closing operations
- Handling with cashier duties
- Serve meals
- Cleaning table and floor
|Required Qualifications||- Experience as Service Staff
- Prefer experience in Restaurant
- Preferably but it is NOT a must - japanese language Skill (speaking) more than N3 level for communication with native customers
|Salary||Monthly Salary 2,300SGD 〜 3,000SGD|
Sales manager(japanese language) ID:24972
- Sales to clients
- Handle existing clients(mostly company)
- Explore new clients(U.S, U.K, company)
- manage distributors
- Handle both local and ASEAN market
- Schedule management with 2 sales coordinators
- Business trip(0~2 times/month)
Report to japanese director
Commencement day: October 2017~
☆Sales experience of electronic products
☆japanese language skill to communicate with native in Japan HQ
-Sales experience to US/UK companies(such as HP, Philips, Honeywell etc) in Singapore
|Salary||Monthly Salary 4,500SGD 〜 5,500SGD|
Account manager ID:24990
|Job Description||-Team player supporting the account director and other departments on projects to ensure smooth, effective and timely delivery.
-Able to lead and inspire junior members within the team.
-Managing projects and meetings with clients.
-Develop strong client relationship.
-Daily liaison with clients for all projects.
|Required Qualifications||-At least 3 in advertising agency.
-Degree holder in related disciplines.
-Knowledge & understanding of digital and social media platforms an advant.
-Ability to build strong relationships with the client and Agency teams.
-Able to work independently with clients and cohesively with Agency teams.
-Must be commercially savvy to steer and grow her accounts.
-Confident, assertive and results-oriented with a strong sense of responsibility.
-Enthusiastic, dedicated with attention to detail.
|Salary||Monthly Salary 3,000SGD 〜 3,800SGD|
SALES EXECUTIVE*Plastics Division( speaking) ID:24987
|Job Description||• Handling export businesses
• Maintaining existing customers and suppliers accounts
• Developing new business with existing and potential customers and suppliers
• Building long-term relationships with existing and potential business partners
|Required Qualifications||• Degree Holder
• Preferably 2-3 of relevant sales working experience
• Experience working in a diverse culture environment is preferred
• Knowledge of trading or plastics business is an added advant
• Able to speak and write in is an added advant
• Self-motivated and a team worker
• Able to work independently with minimal supervision
• Excellent communication, presentation, interpersonal and computer skills
|Salary||Monthly Salary 3,500SGD 〜 4,500SGD|
|Salary||Monthly Salary 2,500SGD 〜 3,000SGD|
Assistant Sales manager/Senior Sales Executive(japanese language) ID:24964
|Job Description||-Responsible for the sales of production in defined geographical district.
-Development and execution of sales plans, targets and budgets within the business unit sales strategy.
-Has complete national responsibility for one or more large clients.
-Responsible for supporting sales representatives and key account colleagues in the management of key client relationships(include account) and in the negotiation of contracts with key customers(include account)
-Responsible for building sales capability and for the overall management and motivation of the sales team.
-Well versed in japanese language (Written & Verbal business level), JLPT N1, to contact to native in Japan HQ.-Degree or Diploma in Mechanical, Electrical , Engineering, Sales & Marketing or equivalent.
-At least 5 working experienced in Electric industries preferred.
-Demonstrate ability to handle work professionally and efficiently with a strong customer service mindset.
-Good interpersonal skills and able to interface with all level, internally & externally.
-Possess Class 3 Driving license
-If candidate has own car, it would be advantageous
|Salary||Monthly Salary 4,500SGD 〜 6,500SGD|
BEAUTY ADVISOR ID:24700
|Job Description||• Educate customers to improve her beauty and health by sharing relevant skincare advice and suitable product recommendation.
• Establish and maintain good customer relationships by giving prompt, polite and personable service at all times.
• Create an enjoyable shopping experience for customers by maintaining overall store cleanliness, updating tester and displays regularly, ensuring sufficient stocks and being efficient in cashiering.
• Maintain a neat, well-groomed, professional im at all times while being service and goal oriented.
|Required Qualifications||☆Minimum 1 year experience in retail sales. Experience in the beauty industry will be advantageous.
☆Proficient in English and to communicate with customers.
• Pleasant-looking with a passion for customer service and beauty.
• Possess initiative, willing to learn and strive for constant self-improvement.
• Good team-player who has excellent interpersonal skills.
• Willing to work retail hours (including shift work, weekends and public holidays).
|Salary||Monthly Salary 1,400SGD 〜 1,800SGD|
Temporary General Affairs ID:24984
- Flight ticket booking for business trip
- Hotel booking for business trip
- Ensure office and pantry area is tidy and presentable, with all necessary stationery etc.
- Greet and welcome guests.
- Direct visitors to the appropriate meeting room.
- Perform other duties such as filing, photocopying, faxing etc.
- Ad hoc duties
- Contract Period: 11 September 2017~the end of April 2018 (7-8 months)
☆At least 1 year of relative experience with working knowledge on MS Office / Computer skills / Good communication skills
☆Preference – professional attitude and appearance
☆Comfortable with contract job(11 September 2017~the end of April 2018 (7-8 months))
|Salary||Monthly Salary 2,500SGD 〜 3,000SGD|
Order Fulfillment Executive(6 months contract) ID:24983
|Job Description|| Process customer’s Sales Orders, in SAP CRM module and ECC.
Work with Purchasing team on the PO issuance / customer’s shipping requirements to Vendors and shipment expedition
Issue PO to vendor, release order for shipment, shipment expedition, preparing of Shipping Instruction & Commercial Invoice, sending of shipping document to customer and recognized sales on timely basis in SAP ECC.
Issuing of Stock Movement form, if applicable
Vetting of draft LC clauses before final LC is opened by customer, follow up on original or amendment LC
Coordinating with Finance on LC collection
Preparing of bank draft and LC cover letter and presenting of document to bank for payment
Issue Credit & Debit Memo Requests for Recharge of freight and insurance, GST Refund and Trade-in etc.
Create Return Order for goods returned by customer / damaged goods etc.
Coordinate with freight forwarder and customer on hand-carry permit handling.
Work closely with 3PL on shipment arrangement (i.e. shipping instruction, booking of shipment and dispatch of travel document & export permit)
Coordinate with the Supply Chain team members on the related activities to ensure all the admin/shipping/delivery activities are carried out successfully as per schedule.
Complaint handling and management– record / log, investigate, follow up & through and counter measurement.
Internal control / audit compliance (accounting regulatory, company policy and core value, GDPMDS, internal and external accounting audit) (KPI).
Undertake any other assignments, which the management may request from time to time
|Required Qualifications|| Diploma/Higher Nitec/Nitec in Business or Supply Chain is preferred.
At least one year of working experience in Purchasing, Logistics and/or Supply Chain.
Knowledge of Supply Chain Operations and Purchasing function preferred.
Knowledge of SAP software applications.
Strong interpersonal skills as need to liaise very closely with colleagues from different department, vendors, customers and 3rd Party Logistics.
Possess good negotiation skills preferred.
Proficient with MS office applications such as Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word and Microsoft PowerPoint.
Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
Ability to communicate in both English and to liaise with speaking counterparts / business associates.
Meticulous and comfortable to handle huge volume of documents.
A good team player who is pro-active, meticulous and able to work under tight deadlines.
|Salary||Monthly Salary 2,600SGD 〜 3,200SGD|
Sales Executive ID:24982
|Job Description||- Visit Existing client , check product and introduce new product
※Many client in Jurong
- To get New client in Singapore
- Answer inquiry for client on e-mail and phone
- Prepare documents for visit client and estimate for product
|Required Qualifications||- Driving License ※company provide company car
- Corporate Sales Experience more than 3
- Experience working in a company is required as our client would prefer someone who understands the working culture and environment as this is a firm.
- Prefer sales experience related in Mechanical or client is Manufacturing Plant/Manufacturing Industry
|Salary||Monthly Salary 3,000SGD 〜 4,000SGD|
Recruitment Consultant(japanese language) ID:24639
|Job Description||Support Recruitment for American and Europe Client in Chemical industry. (Client wants to hire Candidates)
- Check Requirement for Client recruitment needs
- To get new client in Chemical industry
- Interview with and Local candidate
- Answer inquiry for Candidate and Client
|Required Qualifications||- JLPT more than N3
- Sales , Consulting related for Chemical
- Or HR experience any industry
|Salary||Monthly Salary 3,000SGD 〜 6,000SGD|
|Salary||Monthly Salary 4,500SGD 〜 5,000SGD|
Postsales Senior Engineer(Network & Voice) ID:23575
|Job Description||-Deliver unified communications & network project.
-Responsible for unified communication & network design, development, implementation, testing and preparing completion document. Primary handle Cisco Network & Unified Collaboration Solutions.
-Gather the technical requirement, develop low level design, implementation and user acceptance plan to customer.
-Work with vendors and suppliers/principals to deliver the projects.
-Project management role such as prepare work breakdown structure (WBS), issue management list, meeting minutes and etc.
-At least Diploma .
-Min 5 yrs of IT experience in Network & Unified Communication solutions.
-Good implementation / troubleshooting experience of Cisco Unified Call manager, Cisco Unified Call manager Express, Cisco Unity, Cisco IPT & IPCC Express, Cisco Voice Gateway, Cisco Catalyst 6000 series, Nexus 2k, 3k, 5k, 9k and Cisco routers.
-Have clear understanding of Cisco Voice network deployment models and should understand functioning of voice network devices.
-Have worked on Cisco Unified communication products like Cisco Unified Communication manager, IPCC Express, Cisco Unity Voicemail, Cisco Wireless Phones and CUCME and CUCMBE.
-Have clear understanding on VOIP protocols like SIP, H.323 and MGCP.
-Have clear understanding on Telecom infrastructure protocols like ISDN and analogue signalling.
CCNP Voice or Routing & Switchting certification is minimum requirement, Expert level will be the added advant.
-In depth knowledge and experience on Cisco routing & Switching Products and networking.
-Must be able to work independently with minimum supervision.
-Good verbal and written communication and presentation, negotiation skills.
-Good team player and proactive attitude.
|Salary||Monthly Salary 4,000SGD 〜 6,000SGD|
Presales Senior Engineer (System) ID:22664
|Job Description||・Reporting to the Presales Team leader and the candidate will be responsible in providing presales/Consulting support to a pool of Sales/Account managers.
・Proposing IT services to costomer such as
- Infrastructure, Network, Security, Virtualization.
* Primarily handle
** Virtualization (Wmware, Hyper-V & Citrix)
** Cisco UCS / Blade system or HP Blade System
** Stor (EMC, Netapps or HDS SAN / NAS)
** Enterprise IT applications such as MS AD, Exchange, Backup (Symantec, Arcserve & Veeam), DNS, DHCP, GPO, SCCM, SCOM, LDAP, Lync
・He/she will be working closely with the sales team as well as other business partners in articulating solutions to customer.
・Gather the technical requirement, develop cost effective design and solutions and presentation to customer.
・Conduct proof of concept (POC) to customer.
・Work closely with vendors and suppliers/principals to find suitable products and form better/strategic relationships.
・Response to tender, RFQs & RFPs.
・Establishment of good relationship with the customer.
・Min 5 yrs of IT experience in Presales or IT Solutioning.
・In-depth working knowledge with Virtualization and its related technologies, Stor, Blade Servers, Linux and Windows Servers.
・Have a good hands on experience of
- Virtualization (Wmware, Hyper-V & Citrix)
- Cisco UCS / Blade system or HP Blade System
- Stor (EMC, Netapps or HDS SAN / NAS)
- Enterprise IT applications such as MS AD, Exchange, Backup (Symantec, Arcserve & Veeam), DNS, DHCP, GPO, SCCM, SCOM, LDAP, Lync
・Relevent IT certifications will be added advantages such as VCP or MCSE 2008 or MCITP or CCNP Data Center or SAN Certification.
・Familiar with market trends for systems and SI solution.
・Strong business acumen with strong interests in keeping up-to-date with current technologies.
・The candidate must be able to work independently, and possess good presentation, written and communication skills.
・Good verbal and written communication and presentation, negotiation skills.
|Salary||Monthly Salary 4,000SGD 〜 6,000SGD|
|Salary||Monthly Salary 3,000SGD 〜 3,500SGD|
Cyber Security Executive ID:23748
|Job Description||-Provide Cyber Security dedicated sales coordination, service coordination and accout managements
-"Propose KDDI Cyber Security Services to costomers such as
- Consultation services and education services as well as vulnerability scanning services
- Implementation services
- Monitoring (SOC) services
- Cyber security related services such as Anti-APT options"
-Coordinate new services to fit into customers
-Work with vendors and suppliers/principals to have good relationships in a strategic way
-The candidate must have the enough knowledge for Cyber security, including security CIA, better understanding of global-level regulations such as FISMA, better understanding of security protocols and guidelines such as FIPS/SP800 series
-The candidate is nice to have business development capability
-Establishment of good Relationship with Customer
-Min 3 yrs of IT experience in IT security sales, pre-sales or consultant
-Good knowledge of Cyber security, including security CIA, global-level regulations such as FISMA, security protocols and guidelines such as FIPS/SP800 series
-Be able to work independently and poses good presentation and negotiation skills
-Strong business acumen with strong interests in keeping up-to-date with current technologies
-Familiar with market trends for systems and SI solution appliances
-Relevant IT certifications will be the added advantage
|Salary||Monthly Salary 3,000SGD 〜 5,000SGD|
Web designer (japanese language) ID:24597
|Job Description||- Creation and designing Web site / company HP
- Coding to WEB site
- Main clients are company.
- Creation website
- Creation 10 sites monthly in busy season.
- ２ staffs and １local staff in office.
- manager speaks almost .
|Required Qualifications||- Singaporean.
- experience of web designer,
- skill of at least N3 level for conversation with native clients and internal staff.
- Having the knowledge of HTML, CSS.
|Salary||Monthly Salary 3,000SGD 〜 4,000SGD|
General manager ID:24845
|Job Description||Establishing a restaurant business plan by surveying restaurant demand.
- studies or surveys the demand in the market or in the industry, not only for their current restaurant,
but also for its competitors, direct and indirect.
- In a written document form, he shall state or outline the business goals and details on how he plans to achieve those goals.
He shall submit a quarterly business plan to the CEO.
Preparing strategic annual forecasts and budgets.
- Makes strategic long-term and short-term goals, annual sales forecasts or targets, and expense budgets
- submits this bi-annually, specifically on December, for the first half of the following year, and June for the second half of the year.
Preparing financial plans, and marketing strategies and analyses.
- Prepares financial plans, and marketing strategies and analyses in a written document form;
- Submits this quarterly to the CEO;Monthly feedback and evaluation of the plans has to be submitted to the CEO.
Driving sales and attracting patrons by developing and implementing marketing,
and advertising programs and evaluating program results.
- Based on the marketing strategies submitted, the GM shall devise marketing and advertising programs to drive sales up;
- Reviews or evaluate program results quarterly and submit to CEO.
Maintaining operations by preparing policies and standard operating procedures;
- Comes up with restaurant policies and procedures, which are reviewed quarterly. All parties shall agree to amend if necessary.
- Does daily check on restaurant team members to ensure adherence to the policies and procedures.
Accomplishing human resource objectives by recruiting, selecting, and training restaurant managers and staffs.
- Every month, the GM determines the staffing needs of the restaurant operations.
- Such needs shall be communicated to and coordinated with HR Department monthly.
- May also be involved in recruitment and selection of staffs and managers.
- For staffs to be able to perform their duties more effectively, the GM will be involved in in-house training at least once a month,
especially on restaurant SOPs.
Controlling purchases and inventory.
- shall conduct monthly inventory at the end of the month;
- shall monitor the purchase workflow weekly.
- Establishes and reviews monthly, the appropriate mini-max level of stocks to ensure that products and raw materials remain fresh and available when needed.
Maintaining a safe, secure, and healthy restaurant environment; and complying with health and legal regulations
- shall maintain and review health and safety procedures quarterly, together with the team,
to see if changes need to be made to health, safety, security procedures, and legal regulations in place.
- hall report the results quarterly to the CEO.
|Required Qualifications||- Singaporean
- Have at least 5 of fine dining or steakhouse operation management experience
- Have an assertive, active, and energetic go-getter type of personality
- Be properly groomed and charismatic, to cultivate and maintain amiable relationship not only with the guests but also with his/her team of managers and staffs.
- Establish a restaurant business plan to increase market awareness and encour strong brand recognition;
- Have absolute and thorough knowledge and ability to analyse the P&L;
- Drive up sales;
- Ensure the highest quality and consistency of food and service;
- Have Strong knowledge about wines, cocktails, and spirits;
- Have an unwavering commitment to accomplish business goals.
|Salary||Monthly Salary 8,000SGD 〜 10,000SGD|
Retail manager ID:24279
|Job Description||The department will be Hand Bag or Jewelry Department.
*Develop and coordinate merchandising strategies and promotion programmes.
*Process effective visual merchandising, conduct staff training and manage retail store operations
*To handle tenants’ daily operations and sales performance
*Managing daily store operations including inventory control, merchandising display, customer service and execute promotional events
※The employee has to wear uniform.
※Shift will be Morning(9:30~18:30), Afternoon(12:40~21:40)
|Required Qualifications||*Must have diploma or above
*At least 4 of supervisory experience in a retail environment (fashion, product for )
*Be good at English since she will talk with lot of foreigners.
*Able to perform shift duties and work on weekends
|Salary||Monthly Salary 3,000SGD 〜 3,500SGD|
Inside Sales Executive ID:24715
|Job Description||Answer queries by clients on the call
-Work experience as Sales Coordinator, Customer Service or Sales Executive.
-Good communication skill.
-No experience in Lighting industry is OK.
-They don't focus on the experience, the personality is important.
|Salary||Monthly Salary 2,000SGD 〜 2,500SGD|
Popular jobs [City]
- 1 Office manager Monthly Salary5,000SGD 〜 7,000SGD City
- 2 Quantity surveyor Monthly Salary2,800SGD 〜 4,000SGD City
- 3 Maintenance Engineer Monthly Salary3,000SGD 〜 4,000SGD City
- 4 Medical Writer2 Monthly Salary4,200SGD 〜 6,000SGD City,Central
- 5 HR Administrator (Contract) Monthly Salary2,000SGD 〜 2,500SGD City
Job Search By Position
- Technology(Architecture/Civil Eng/Real Estate)
- Service Industry/Restaurant
- Business Administration & Management
Job Search By Industry
- Software/Information Processing
- Food Services
- Hospitality, Tourism & Leisure
- Human Resources
- Call Center
- Medical & Healthcare
- Manufacturing(Pharmaceutical/Medical Equipment)
- Trading Firm
- Accounting/Auditing firm
- Real Estate
- Civil Engineering/Architecture
- Governemnt/Non-Govemental Oganization