[Business Administration & Management] Job search list
|Job Description||Chief Administration OfficerとChief Human Resources Officer付の秘書業務をお任せします。
|Salary||Monthly Salary 3,500SGD 〜 4,500SGD|
Secretary/Admin Executive(japanese language) ID:26175
|Job Description||a) Secretarial / administrative support for CAO(DCOO) & CHRO and covering duties for COO or other executive secretaries.
- Business travel arrangement (flight booking, visa application, business trip approval, travel schedule, hotel/car transfer etc.)
- management of schedule (business trip, meetings, appointments)
- Seminar/function registration and video conference arrangement
- Ringi application if required
- Claims/payment to other offices/external vendors etc.
- Logistics arrangements for meetings, guest, VIPs etc.
- Mailing of greeting cards, general correspondences and reservation
b) Secretarial and administrative work involving external groups & committees (eg. Association, Group gathering etc.)
- Subscriptions and membership related matters including payment or charge to relevant parties etc.
- Ringi application and execution for donations or subscriptions etc., if required.
- Arrangement of functions / conferences (invitation, registration, meal ordering and setting up venue etc.)
- Preparing required materials or documents etc.
c) Other administrative tasks including ad-hoc tasks
- Subscription application of magazines / newspapers etc. and its payment to venders or charge to relevant parties.
- Internal telephone directory update etc.
- Other ad-hoc tasks.
Learning & Development
- Hotel Booking
- Visa Letter Preparation
- Lunch and Dinner Arrangement
- Transportation Arrangement
- Name tag / tent card / Signboard Printing
- Training material printing (File)
- Table arrangement
- Presentation printing (During Training)
- Survey Monkey compilation (Nomination and after course survey)
- Arrange Visitor Pass and Fetch Participant from Lobby
- Create NT01 ECC for payment for the expenses for Training
|Required Qualifications||☆ At least 2 of Secretary experience
☆ Fluent in both English and to liaise with native clients
|Salary||Monthly Salary 3,500SGD 〜 4,500SGD|
Admin Officer (japanese language) ID:25961
|Job Description||- Making quotation and Invoice
- Checking transaction history and transfer money
- Handling shipping document
- Handling GST in the future
- assist after sales support team
- Able to speak JLPT 2 for communication with staff
- At least Diploma or Degree holder
- Non experience candidates are welcome
|Salary||Monthly Salary 2,800SGD 〜 3,500SGD|
Coordinator -Automotive Department ID:26423
|Job Description||• Coordinate with vendors, suppliers, distributors, customers, orders and shipping arrangements in Asia.
• Perform monthly accounts closing & summary for transactions for Laos group.
• Provide shipping schedules to related parties;
• Making of shipping schedules of distributor orders for export of vehicles from Thailand , Indonesia , Japan plants.
• Documentation jobs – making shipping invoices, draft bill of ladings with in-house system.
• Perform general admin and clerical duties- photocopy, filing, creates and updates files/documents.
• Any ad hoc admin duties as deemed required.
(Contract-1 year highly renewable)
|Required Qualifications||☆ Min Diploma in business or related fields.
☆ Proficient in English and to liaise with native clients
☆ Min 5 of shipping & sales coordination experience in similar industry
• Familiar with import/export matters & LC documentations knowledge required
• Good Excel skills.
• Good interpersonal and communication skills
• Team player with positive working attitude
• Comfortable to work in culture, open office environment as company is a company.
• Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment
|Salary||Monthly Salary 2,000SGD 〜 3,000SGD|
Admin cum HR Executive / Senior Executive(japanese language) ID:26161
|Job Description||Administration role at Airport office
- Handling confidential matters and maintain proper filing systems
- Distribution of department staff listings and organization chart maintenance
- Schedule, coordinate meetings, business trip arrangements and calendar management
- Arrange for meeting and training rooms
- Update of staff personal records
- Assist to human resources management
- General office matters
- Handle events
- knowledge of SAP
- Surveys, reports required by HQ, Govt bodies
|Required Qualifications||Qualification & Experience
☆ Diploma/Degree or higher
☆ More than 3 ’ work experience
☆ ability (JLPT N4 Level or above) to communicate with native /Japan HQ
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and other software
- Good command of English, both written and spoken
- Participate on teams with management staff to complete special projects
- Independent and resilient
- Strong communication and customer service skills
- Intercultural team player and morale building
- Understanding of company’s brand, service & philosophy
|Salary||Monthly Salary 2,700SGD 〜 3,300SGD|
■【航空】Admin cum HR Executive / Senior Executive ID:26162
|Job Description||- 機密保持書類の管理
- 本社やシンガポール政府から依頼された調査やレポート作成 等
|Required Qualifications||☆ 3年以上の関連経験
- MS Word, Excel PowerPoint 等のスキル
|Salary||Monthly Salary 2,700SGD 〜 3,300SGD|
Freight Documentation Assistant ID:26048
|Job Description||1. Shipping booking and customer service
2. Bill of Lading, Delivery order and invoice issuance
3. Receive payment by cash and cheques
4. Handle enquiries from Customers
5. Ad-hoc related duties / job rotation as assigned by Superior
|Required Qualifications||☆ Related work experience – 2 to 3 (It is better for work experience related to Freight Documentation)
☆ Working knowledge on MS Office / Computer skills / Good communication skills
|Salary||Monthly Salary 2,200SGD 〜 2,400SGD|
Service Coordinator - After Sales Dept. (japanese language) ID:26567
|Job Description||A Global Automotive Manufacturer with an office in Singapore is embarking on an evolving path and expanding role. The Singapore office assists the Japan Head Office in managing the Group’s interests and exposures in the ASEAN region, and Middle East.
There are many opportunities for staff to be involved in cross department and regional projects. And as part of the Group’s initiative towards greater adoption of technology and boosting work efficiency, the Singapore Office offers a chance to take part in exciting tech projects that can have impact across the Group.
The After Sales Business Promotion Department is looking for a matured and capable team player to join their growing team. As an integral member of the Singapore Office, the expectations and challenges are high but will be very rewarding and exciting for high performers.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Dealer management System (DMS) Administrator
o Work with external system vendor to administer DMS us for respective dealers
• Dealers’ Business Support
o Track dealers’ performances by analyzing trends and data from the DMS
o Process raw data into metric packages and draw conclusions from the data
o Identify issues faced by dealers and work closely with counterparts in Japan HQ
to plan strategies to resolve such issues and boost performance standards
• Other operational duties as and when required
Expected Start Date of Work: July 2018
We are looking for a Service Coordinator with:
• Demonstrated ability to manage time and multiple commitments/projects simultaneously
• Excellent communication and analytical skills
• Prior working experience as a After Sales Business Analyst or relevant role in the automotive industry preferred
• Conversational proficiency in (minimum N2) a must for communicating internally with native colleagues
• Willing to travel on a regular basis, mainly Indochina region as well as ASEAN countries
• Proficiency in Microsoft functions- Powerpoint, Word, Excel
|Salary||Monthly Salary 1,800SGD 〜 3,200SGD|
Research Analyst (Korean ) ID:26317
|Job Description||Mainly; Updating Investor Profile by calling (80%) + Free Quality Research Project (20%)
• Updating online databases with key financial information, statistics and analysis on which our clients depend
• Maintaining relationship with institutional investors and investment managers via telephone and email communications. This is done by asking a series of relevant questions to the appropriate contact
• Conducting web-based research to find further information relating to a specific firm
• Composing profiles for online products on a daily basis and occasionally publications with information gathered by phone calls or web-based research
• Using computer-based business applications, including Microsoft Excel, to analyse large data sets and to control for quality and accuracy
• Candidates may be required to write blogs and research reports occasionally and also perform analysis and put together reports for clients on an ad-hoc basis
|Required Qualifications||• Any
• Education level – Bachelors’ Degree in Finance or related
• Business level with English and Korean to liaise with Korean customer and internal communication
• Non Experiences are welcome (Ideally Fresh Graduated)
|Salary||Monthly Salary 3,600SGD 〜 5,000SGD|
|Job Description||主なお仕事の割合は、日本の投資家へのフォローアップ (80％) + フリー・リサーチプロジェクト（20％）です。
|Required Qualifications||- あるいは、日本語の話せる方 (日本の投資家とのコミュニケーションがあるため)
- 英語で社内コミュニケーションができる方 (英語でのレポート作成も多いです。)
|Salary||Monthly Salary 3,600SGD 〜 5,000SGD|
Sales Coordinator - 3 months Temporary ID:26391
|Job Description||- Accpac- Inventory Control -Stock Receipts-Adjustment
- Accpac- Order Entry- Issue Tax Invoice-Credit Note-Debit Note
- Issue Finance Invoice, Proforma Invoice, custom Invoice and packing List
- Issue Quotation
- Issue Purchase Order
- Issue Shipping Instruction to our company and others suppliers
- Prepare Monthly Machine Order List to our company
- Sales Contract, Sales Commission Agreement
- Delivery Order
- Application for Export Bills (under Letter of Credit)
- Courier Service, Air-ticket and Hotel Booking
- Documentation Filing
- Similar experience at least 1 year such as Inside Sales or Sales coordinator
|Salary||Monthly Salary 2,000SGD 〜 2,500SGD|
Relationship manager（Auto lease) ID:25427
|Job Description||Overall sales and relationship management.
• Foster and maintain strong business relationships with channel partners
• Generate and achieve sales target assigned
• Maintain high standards of service quality and compliance
• Work closely with Relationship Officers and ensure application/documentation process timelines are met.
• Presentation delivery to channel partners and organize continuous trainings to channel partner’s sales person.
• Prepare/conduct credit assessment of channel partners/customers.
• Identify new market and analyse market trend for vehicle industry.
|Required Qualifications||☆ Degree and above
☆ Minimum one year working experience in accounts management
• Candidates with experience in automobile financing is an added advant
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Self-motivated to perform
• Able to explain complex information clearly
• Good analytical and problem solving skills
|Salary||Monthly Salary 3,500SGD 〜 4,300SGD|
Credit Officer -Executive/Assistant manager ID:25845
• manage company risk exposure by balancing its objective to maximise returns against an acceptable risk profile through mitigating and controlling credit risk exposure inherent in the entire portfolio as well as the risk in individual credits or transactions by performing sound and analytical analysis and/or credit decision.
• Develop a common understanding of risk across multiple functions, products and business units to manage risks effectively on a company basis.
• Build and improve capabilities to respond effectively to low probability, critical and catastrophic risk.
• Credit assessment via detailed analysis and screening of applications submitted by Sales team
• Make preliminary assessment of new/potential transactions and provide recommendations for higher approvers’ review
• Monitor existing transactions and conduct interim review when required
• Assist and/or support in developing and updating credit policies to ensure alignment with all relevant regulations
• Maintain good working knowledge of industry trends, products relevant laws and regulations
• Work and coordinate with internal business, product and other partners in Head Office and Overseas group companies
＊Salary commensurate with experience
|Required Qualifications||☆ Bachelor’s degree with at least 3 of relevant working experience, preferably in conducting an analytical role in relation to loan/finance.
• Proficiency in MS office applications
• Good/strong analytical and quantitative skills with an eye for detail combined with excellent written, communication and presentation skills
• Ability to work independently and as a team to deliver consistent and good quality outcome within stipulated timeline in a dynamic environment
• Occasional travelling may be required depending on business needs
|Salary||Monthly Salary 3,500SGD 〜 5,200SGD|
Marketing in ASEAN Countries ID:26383
A. Identify new applications and communicate with management so it can be determined whether or not it is viable or not. This requires concrete ideas which include approximate market size, target cost, and competitive information.
B. Get feedback and market information from customers and feedback to management.
C. Capability to estimate market size as well as to analyze prospective sales in different category of industrial segments in each ASEAN countries. (excluding Thailand)
D. Assist with market studies as necessary.
E. Having marketing experience (creation of website, SOE, Google Analytics) and giving advice if necessary.
F. Consider development of promotional activities such as campaign, ads, participation of exhibitions, and promotional materials.
G. Attend trade shows or distributor shows as necessary.
■Sales(In the future)
A. Service accounts (Distributors, Direct Accounts, New Accounts) in assigned territory.
This includes, but is not limited to:
i. Maintain regular contact by phone and in person.
ii. Maintain good relationships with existing distributors and customers.
iii. Follow-up on any issues – credit, returns, availability, pricing, etc. in a timely
iv. Present new products or expand assortment.
v. Train customer's/distributors' staff as necessary.
vi. Use computer systems (Kintone/mcframe GA) to respond to customer
inquiries, for example, stock availability, and pricing.
B. Develop new customers in assigned territory – both direct and distribution. Accounts should not only be in the factory automation segment, but also in other segments such as network environment, and other non-FA markets. Communicate to management any obstacles, such as pricing, modifications, etc., and progress.
A. Submit weekly reports in a timely manner as required. This includes expense, sales,funnel, etc.
B. manage demonstration units sent to customers.
C. Maintain and safeguard demonstration kit and other company property such as laptops and cell phone.
D. Control expenses (not only expenditures, but also discounts to customers) and stay
within established budgets.
E. Attend sales meetings.
|Required Qualifications||- BA in business, BS in electronics, engineering or related. Sales experience and marketing experience in factory automation can substitute.
- Team player who can also work independently.
- Ability to prioritize and stay organized.
- Solid presentation skills and time management skills.
- Problem solving skills.
- Communication skills. (Communication skills in English is required)
- At least 1-3 sales experience to commercial or industrial accounts - Factory Automation experience desired, selling direct and through distribution.
- Ability to travel 80%+.
- Intermediate, or higher, level computer skills – Excel, Word, PowerPoint, E-mail, Internet.
- Valid driver's license
|Salary||Monthly Salary 4,000SGD 〜 5,000SGD|
Sales Engineer(japanese language) ID:25447
|Job Description||-To attend to sales enquiries and generation of quotation
-Able to meet customers' requirements
-Able to communicate with Japan HQ on sales and technical matters
-To carry out various Sales activities to new Customers
-Able to work independent with minimal supervision.
-On-the-job training will be provided
|Required Qualifications||-Educational Level: Minimum Diploma Level (Preferably with any Engineering disciplines)
-Minimum Proficiency in japanese language: JLPTN2 for contacting native client
-Preferably with 5 to 7 of experience and related knowledge in semiconductor industry
|Salary||Monthly Salary 3,500SGD 〜 4,000SGD|
Business Development Executive(for New Business) ID:26339
|Job Description||- Start Up new business (EC, IoT, like IT business)
- Research the market and planning new business
- Making new service in this company
There are 2 team members, One is japanese manager and other is Singaporean Sales person.
|Required Qualifications||- English and (to communicate with native team member)
- Having experience of EC or IoT company
- The parson who wants to make new business (new company)
|Salary||Monthly Salary 3,000SGD 〜 5,000SGD|
【Deep Learning/AI】幹部候補 ID:26051
クラウド / ネットワーク / SaaS / ITインフラ / ディープラーニング / 機械学習 / ビッグデータ / ERP / CRM / SCM / IoT 等の知識（全の網羅までは不要です）
|Salary||Monthly Salary 3,500 〜 5,500|
【Deep Learning/AI】Director/manager ID:24821
We are looking for Technopreneur =Technologist＋Entrepreneur.
- Promote our technology, which is using "Deep Learning” methodology, provides collect, analytics, automation, predictive simulation, visualization on the cloud.
- Find clients or business partner
- Build good relationship with Singapore company, company and government.
- Negotiate with board members in client
- Expand business in Singapore first, then expand in ASEAN market.
- Willing to commit company business, which create innovation that changes the world
- Base of mathematics(understanding calculus) to understand our business
- We are looking for Technopreneur =Technologist＋Entrepreneur. Technology skill is not mandatory, but need to have strong interest in our business -Deep Learning, IoT, Big Data, and AI.
- IT engineering knowledge would be added advant
- japanese language skill would be an added advant as direct management are native and it would help if employee is able to speak so as to communicate even more effectively with higher ups.
- The following experience would be added advant
A) P/L management experience in consulting firm/ Private Equity fund, and candidate who does not mind working in startup company
B) Experience in startup company
C) Experience as a CEO/COO
|Salary||Monthly Salary 3,500 〜 7,000|
Marketing/Branding Research Associate~manager ID:25870
Research/Marketing/Planning/Brand Consulting for companies in ASEAN.
Industry: Automotive, Cosmetics, F&B, Consumer electronics
*Brand Strategy Development
*Marketing Process Restructuring
*Business Model Development
*"Creative Strategy & Execution: Creative Department 4D"
*"ASEAN Marketing: Hakuhodo Consulting Asia Pacific"
*Marketing for BtoB Business
*5-6 of Research experiences at consulting firm, research firm
*Fluent in English
*Experience in Automotive or Cosmetics or F&B or Consumer electronics industry.
|Salary||Monthly Salary 5,000SGD 〜 7,500SGD|
Customer service operation (japanese language) ID:26529
|Job Description||Report to japanese md
As a General manager of Sales Marketing division, you will be responsible for all sales achievements with new and existing clients.
Especially, Warehouse/Delivery and Import division.
Give advise to all Sales division manager as General manager.
|Required Qualifications||- Higher NITEC or Diploma or its equivalent.
- Good understanding of customer account management.
- Friendly and Customer Service Driven.
- Proficient in MS Office.
- A Team Player.
- Minimum 1 year of relevant customer service experience.
- Good attendance and punctuality.
- speaking (JLPT N1~2 level) for internal communication with native colleagues
|Salary||Monthly Salary 2,100SGD 〜 3,000SGD|
Popular jobs [Business Administration & Management]
- 1 Account Executive & General Affairs(japanese language) Monthly Salary3,000SGD 〜 5,500SGD City
- 2 【商社】秘書 Monthly Salary3,500SGD 〜 4,500SGD City,Central
- 3 Secretary/Admin Executive(japanese language) Monthly Salary3,500SGD 〜 4,500SGD City,Central
- 4 Admin Officer (japanese language) Monthly Salary2,800SGD 〜 3,500SGD Central
- 5 Coordinator -Automotive Department Monthly Salary2,000SGD 〜 3,000SGD City,Central
Job Search By Industry
- Software/Information Processing
- Food Services
- Hospitality, Tourism & Leisure
- Human Resources
- Call Center
- Medical & Healthcare
- Manufacturing(Pharmaceutical/Medical Equipment)
- Trading Firm
- Accounting/Auditing firm
- Real Estate
- Civil Engineering/Architecture
- Governemnt/Non-Govemental Oganization