Circuit Provisioning EngineerID:312284,000 SGD ~ 4,500 SGDCity
Network Engineer (Operation/Maintenance), Support/Maintenance/Operation/Training
Our client is a Japanese telecommunications company that provides comprehensive global and local communication services to clients by tailoring services according to the characteristics of each region.
【What you will be doing】
- Responsible for circuit provision services to the customer.
- To liaise with building management and contractors on various type of circuit implementation.
- To communicate with customers and update them on the progress of work.
- To track and follow up with contractors to ensure the meeting of the RFS date as required by the customer.
- To follow up and liaise with circuit owner resolve issues arising from the service's implementation.
- Perform post implementation testing to ensure circuit are provisioned in accordance to service's requirements.
- Responsible for coordinating and tracking requests/orders and provide weekly reports or as requested.
- Provide support to Global Network Operating Center or various circuit owners on implementation/testing/troubleshooting.
- To provide post documentation on each implementation.
【What they are looking for】
- Minimum Higher Nitec education
- Basic knowledge of networking principles.
- Minimum of 1 year of relevant working experience.
- Good customer service and organization skills.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Able to work independently with minimum supervision.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced operation environment and ability to meet multiple assignment deadlines.
8:30 ~ 17:30
【What they are offering】
- Variable Bonus (Depending on Company & Individual performance; Avg up to 3 mths)
- Annual Leave: 12 days (max 22 days; pro-rated for the first year)
- Medical leave: 14 days
- Insurance: Group hospitalization and surgical with outpatient/dental benefits, and personal accident insurance coverage
- Annual health screening provided
Please sign in.