Field Service Engineer - LV/MV Set upID:256533,500 SGD ~ 4,300 SGDNorth
- Perform site acceptance test, commissioning and provide start-up assistance for LV/MV Variable Speed Drive and UPS.
- Provide field and technical support to customers. Interface with customers on after sales service.
- Attend to all repairs/maintenance related problems on-site, trouble shoot and resolve technical issues.
- Responsible for product warranty claim support.
- Conduct technical training to enable users/customers in optimizing the product performance.
- Provide inputs from field to Engineering and factory for new products design and existing products improvement.
- Update customer feedback log system & prepare monthly failure analysis report.
- Diploma in Electrical Engineering or ITE with relevant experience
- Must possess at least 3 years field service working experience in related industry
- Hands-on in servicing customers and able to work independently on job site
- Sound technical knowledge in Drive & Instrumentation
- Good communication and time management skills
- Must be flexible in traveling to support customers with on call system
- Ready to work under pressure to meet tight schedule
- Flexible and adaptable in site environment
8:45 ~ 5:30
AWS, Bonus (depend on performance), AL (12 days), Special Holidays allocated by company (7 days), Medical-claim (basis subject to cap of $500 per year)