This job is closed
Sales Manager - Instrumentation (Electronics Industry)ID:253395,500 SGD ~ 7,000 SGDNorth
Sales Engineer, Product Specialist, Sales(Corporate)
• Responsible for identifying and developing sales opportunities, business development and market penetration for Instrumentation business in ASEAN, emerging markets countries, Australia and Middle East markets. Expand new sales leads. Industrial measuring instruments include programmable controller (temperature controllers), gas analyzers, flow meters, transmitters and radiation equipment as well as a comprehensive lineup of industrial electric-heating products.
• Develop business plan & sales strategies and contribute in sales effort.
• Understand customers’ requirements and participate in technical and commercial negotiation.
• Make presentation and demonstrate products application. Perform product sales for Instrumentation System.
• Prepare commercial & technical offers and quotation in response to customers’ requirements.
• Develop new customer accounts to achieve sales targets.
• Handle all Instrumentation Systems as well as manage sales channels.
• Build customer relation & credibility with the customers.
• Collaborate with engineering, marketing communications and other cross-functional teams to ensure customer satisfaction in product offerings.
• Feedback to factory on product specification requirements for development activity and changing market needs.
• Prepare monthly sales report.
This position reports to Senior Sales Manager.
Degree/Diploma in Electrical/Electronics Engineering.
• At least 7 years related sales experience in Instrumentation market.
• Proven sales track record in Instrumentation System.
• Working experience from multinational working environment is preferred.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
• Stay up to date with competitors’ sales & marketing program activities and market trend.
• Dynamic, excellent communication & presentation skills.
• Ability to influence cross-functional teams.
Estimated 40% of traveling.
8:45 ~ 5:30
AWS, Bonus(depend on performance),AL(12 days), Special Holidays allocated by company (7 days), Medical-claim(basis subject to cap of $500 per year)